rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This situation is unacceptable

For the record, I have just joined the forums so apologies in advance for any faux pas I may commit.
I was introduced to RoK about 6 months ago and since then have been an avid reader. I'm attempting to take the red pill, but often find myself my own worst enemy, mired by unfettered emotions and uncertainty.
To quantify the situation - it'll be my 24th birthday this weekend and to date I am still a virgin. Needless to say, this is and has been a source of real unhappiness for me.
I suppose I should start at the beginning, but with the reader's digest version. I'll elaborate in response if necessary.
Born and raised in UK, all stages of the education system to the age of 18 were in all-male environments, parents divorced at age of 10 with subsequent maternal betrayal leading to declarations of 'dead to me' until actual death some 6 years ago. 1 girlfriend to date, marred by distance and familial interference, declarations of love without intercourse due to severe naivete and lack of experience. Currently working as a builder's apprentice, living in owned house with 3 brothers and father.
As things stand, there are 2 possible avenues for me to explore. Either pursue a girl I know (I can't refer to them as woman on account of I seriously doubt their maturity to be classified as such) or take my chances in a club.
I have been experimenting with my game in the latter, and find more potential with the smokers due to sociability. Unfortunately I've enjoyed little success owing to them already having boyfriends, being in the company of guard-dogs or flat rejection. My appearance is always calculated - suited and booted with aftershave and hair done appropriately. Work takes care of my physique. Despite this and a multitude of conversational routes, I'm frustrated by failure. Whether it's due to the nature of the location or something I haven't accounted for on my part, I don't know.
The other route holds a degree more promise, but is something of a minefield. My major concern is that any attempt to make a move would immediately be conveyed back to the circle of friends of which I am a member and then be subject to ridicule or loss of status amongst the more influential and respected men.
I've considered getting a hooker, but whether it be due to an antiquated sense of morality or personal ethics, I just can't bring myself to do it. Maybe because I'd have to look at myself in the mirror the following day and admit that I couldn't conquer a woman for my first time and instead had to resort to bribery.
So, if you have any advice for me to heed, I'm all ears.

Go buy Bang and Day Bang. Read both. Start there.

Especially the latter. Why do ya have to meet a chick in a club/bar?

Man, you really have to start with Bang. That books got the most concise advice out there, there's a ton of bullshit and mental masturbation on "game" websites/forums so I would honestly say just shy away from that shit for the time being. Start with buying bang, read that shit, and view this forum/ROK as a resource in the meantime, coming here OCCASIONALLY to view bits and pieces of advice when needed (i.e. experiencing LMR what to do, etc.), talking with some of the dudes on here, and then later contributing positively when/if you can, etc.

You also said work takes care of your physique, unless it's incredibly grueling to where you've got no energy to lift afterwards I'd still really say get on a workout program and strict diet. It will do wonders for you and your mental state. It sounds like you really aren't enjoying life right now, why would any chick want to be a part of that shit man? You've gotta get that in shit order first and get yourself out there, talk to chicks, this shit is more about improving your overall life (see: career/$$, friendships, mental & physical health) not just fucking these sluts. You've really gotta enjoy life and living dawg, start there trust me.

http://stronglifts.com/
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/find-a-plan.html