rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to promote a startup/website

Great minds of the RVF I've had several ecommerce websites have trouble gaining traction (sales). Luckily one of my sites places first in a few rankings but I'm trying to develop a good strategy to organically grow customers and visits to the sites without the use of adwords or fb ads. Does anyone have any tips as to how one may boost visits and customers and getting the word out there.

I've been thinking of outsourcing via a PR agency or something but due to bootstrapping prefer to try things on my own.

Quote: (03-05-2014 05:31 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Great minds of the RVF I've had several ecommerce websites have trouble gaining traction (sales). Luckily one of my sites places first in a few rankings but I'm trying to develop a good strategy to organically grow customers and visits to the sites without the use of adwords or fb ads. Does anyone have any tips as to how one may boost visits and customers and getting the word out there.

I've been thinking of outsourcing via a PR agency or something but due to bootstrapping prefer to try things on my own.

I'm hearing good things from a few people using Google hangouts to dominate organic search in really tough markets.

Here's a webinar going on tomorrow about it (no affiliation to me)
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/455250546

I'm a paid traffic guy so I can't vouch for the method but I'll probably check it out to see what all the hype is about.