rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not messing up my reputation at school

Ok so i'm going out with this girl from my school under the pretense that she's gonna "teach me to drink coffee". We've known each other for a long time but only started talking recently. She's got a reputation for being a raging slut, but she's been more conservative lately it seems.

Anyway, I'm wondering how you escalate on a coffee outing like this. I don't want to get any sort of weird reputation labeled on me at school for trying to escalate too quickly or anything. I'm in high school (11th grade), and reputations mean a lot regarding relationships.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

[Image: jordan.gif]

Teach you to drink coffee?

Special Olympics Game?

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

what do you mean by "teach me to drink coffee?"

"She's got a reputation for being a raging slut, but she's been more conservative lately it seems."

I think people will think you're weird if you don't escalate quickly

I really hope "teach you to drink coffee" is newfangled slag for she's going to give you a rim job.

The sooner you stop worrying about your reputation, the sooner you'll make that first breakthrough.

Choosing coffee, I can understand but teach you to drink coffee, really?

Like McCoy said, just escalate quickly, reputation in high school doesn't mean shit(speak from experiences, I don't know about the US). If you still afraid of losing reputation then cut her loose and try doing day game on other girls instead.

Haha I see how the "teach me to drink coffee" came off as a little retarded. We've been joking around in school about how we always have to stay up really late completing homework and I tease her that she drinks so much coffee and I told her that I've only ever had one cup of decaf.

Then yesterday we were both online at like 1 in the morning and this short convo ensued on facebook:

Me: you need to teach me how to drink coffee

Her: I gochuuuu

Her: Just hang out with me lol

Her: Coffee all day err day
\nMe: let's hit up starbucks wednesday i need a true professional to show me the ropes

Her: Let's do it

Her: I think I'm not working

Her: I think

Her: I also think Imma go to bed now

Me: ha ok

Then we didn't say anything else the rest of the night. It might be helpful that I noticed next to her name in the chat thing on facebook it had her logged in for like 45 minutes after she said she was going to sleep. Am I misinterpreting the situation?

You aren't misinterpreting it, are over-interpreting it.

Highschool rep will not suffer if you escalate quickly.

My highschool rep (man it feels like a different life ha) was a slutty, drug abusing, partier. It only benefited me. Highschool girls are stupid, easy, and drawn to danger (scratch that, all girls are)... be a nice, happy go lucky dude with a bad reputation and you'll do fine.

Girls will flock to a player, especially in highschool where you can become well known as one pretty easily.

And don't consider player to be a "bad" repuation... consider it to be "exciting".

You'll be her adventure.
Sweep her off her feet.
She may tame you and you'll be her victorious conquering.
Or maybe you'll break her and she'll have the tragedy to recover from.

No matter what, it's exciting for her and that's the whole trick to it.

I just don't want to be known as weird. I pride myself on not being a weird kid. I'll just try to escalate and see what happens. Thanks guys.

Just be confident and don't feel weird about it... people will perceive and feel the same about your actions as you do.

I'd say, consider a kiss success given the venue. Unless you can bring her back to your place for "shitty movies on netflix" or something like that.
Or into your car to make out (find a reason, "lets go to *blank location* to *blank activity*")

I mean, she came out to "teach you how to drink coffee"... she is clearly into you if she's biting on that line haha

If you want to fuck, try to fuck her. Don't mix emotional shit and no one will perceive it as trying to pursue a relationship, thus your reputation will stay intact. It isn't something high-key either, not too many people will know you fucked lol.

Quote: (03-05-2014 12:43 AM)Switch Wrote:  

I just don't want to be known as weird. I pride myself on not being a weird kid. I'll just try to escalate and see what happens. Thanks guys.

And that is exactly how society keeps people in their place. The best thing you can do for yourself is to cultivate an identity separate from the herd. You can still run with the herd sometimes, but give yourself other outlets.

A lot of this will be hard for you to understand at your age, but remember: high school doesn't mean shit. In America, it has this outsized cultural importance, but it's a blip in your life. Start cultivating your manhood and preparing yourself for real life.

what's more weird, a dude who goes out with a chick he likes and sits across from her the whole time doing nothing, or a guy who sits next to her and makes his intentions known and goes for what he wants

just think of it like that.

Since she's in the teaching mood, see what else she wants to "teach" while you're at Starbucks

In other words, push the interaction as far as it goes and BE SURE to let your intentions be known lest you be confused with just wanting to be her "friend".

Very important with "Loose" women that they know your intentions up front or they will relegate that ass to the dreaded "friend zone", where she tells you about her escapades with full impunity

MDP

The answer is Irish coffee. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (03-04-2014 10:10 PM)j r Wrote:  

I really hope "teach you to drink coffee" is newfangled slag for she's going to give you a rim job.

I don't really have any advice for the OP, but I had to acknowledge that this post made me laugh hard.

Especially since the "Roll up the rim to win" event is on at Tim Horton's in Canada right now.

Haha oh well. This bish ended up flaking anyway. I kind of saw it coming. I might ask her out again and see what happens but I see no point in actively pursuing her anymore.

Acting clingy would be the number one way to mess up your reputation. Just ignore her and pursue other girls.

The only problem I could see was that a true professional coffee drinker would never go to Starbucks.

Be careful about STDs too bro, the gift no one wants to receive. You've got a lot of game in your future, avoid having a kid or getting a disease as much as possible.

The guys I knew who got laid in high school did not ask girls on coffee dates. Save that for when you're both old and boring. Can any of you see a kid in high school successfully escalating on a coffee date, and then going back to close?

Invite her to the beach, a party at your place or a friends house, or even to go drink in the woods. Anywhere with a bonfire will be money for you in high school. Unless you live in the city, there will be an empty place within 5 miles of you to invite a bunch of kids to a bonfire, and drink beers and smoke weed.

The girls that are down to have sex in high school are also down to smoke and drink. If you're not "popular" or a good athlete this is definitely the way to go.

If you're in the partying scene, you need to pick up a couple handles of alcohol and some weed. You can throw a "kickback," lower-key than a party. Remember to invite more girls than guys lol. I don't drink or smoke, but I've bought liquor and thrown parties before. If you don't get bitches on the dick through this, you're doing it wrong.

Yeah CaliforniaSupreme, I don't drink or smoke either. I'm not morally averse to it, just don't see the need to, or want to, really. My parents are willing to pay for my college education and I'm going to do everything I can to ensure they don't change their minds [Image: sleepy.gif]

I'm in Seattle so taking girls to the beach is only an option for like 2 months of the year.

I won't go to any parties really. Guilt is a sign that you feel you're doing something wrong and I will feel guilty going to a party. That's not worth getting laid IMO. I'd rather drink with just my girl in private and fuck in my car. Throwing "kickbacks" at my place will be damn near impossible. I can't remember a night where both of my parents were out past 11:30.

I'm well liked in my school, it's just the crowd I hang out with outside of school will barely touch caffeine. My best route I think is to start hanging with people who actually have sex. I'll get invited to their parties and stuff, which will of course lead to the results I want. You're the average of your five closest friends, and my five closest friends all are lame. Well, they're good people, just they're not getting laid. At all.

Actually something that I think is holding me back is my attitude. I'm looking for a nice girl. But I want a girl who fucks. Nice girls my age don't fuck, generally. Only the party sluts do. The thing is that if I were to go up to the party girls at my school and act like the guys they hang out with (the ones who fuck them), it would be incongruent with my personality type, and I would get shaken off. They would think, "why is Switch talking to me all of a sudden? He's never talked to me before."

So I think my best bet would be to find a girl who matches my current personality type, which basically means she isn't the type of girl who parties often, fuck her until summer, then unload her and start partying and fucking other girls over the summer. Then I'll see these other girls at the parties and will get laid like the typical high school guy who gets laid that you guys mention.

I just need to make sure I make my senior year epic and legendary. I have all of the power of RVF behind me. Everyone here says if they had this forum when they were in high school they would have killed it, and I feel like I'm letting all of the forum veterans down by not sticking it to five new teen pussies a week. ahhhhh i need to get GOING on this

Feel exactly the same bro