rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First ever trip abroad gaming

So I am planning a trip in the next couple of months by myself, to another country - with the view to game.

This is my first holiday specifically for gaming.I'm not venturing out of Europe this time.

Where did anyone else go the first time they did this/is anyone else also looking to do similar?

Any advice/tips/warnings greatly appreciated.

Don't go on a trip to 'game'.

Go do things that you find interesting. Women will be everywhere.

The stories you create for yourself will get you laid many times over in the future.

I echo maledefined's comments . Go and do what you have always wanted to do . The game will follow you.

I always wanted to go on safari and did it. Two years later at a party in London uk I was chatting up a fellow canadian girl and casually mentioned my trip to the Serengeti and interjected how lions in heat mate up to 50 times a day. Her pupils were dilated and jaw agog - I banged her casually on short notice back in Tdot for a full 4 months when I wanted - she also had a regular boyfriend - slut !

yes agree, go somewhere you want to see not just for "gaming". You will spend the whole holiday trying to get women and miss out/not see so many other things which are worth seeing.

Quote: (03-04-2014 06:29 PM)UK2014traveller Wrote:  

So I am planning a trip in the next couple of months by myself, to another country - with the view to game.

This is my first holiday specifically for gaming.I'm not venturing out of Europe this time.

Where did anyone else go the first time they did this/is anyone else also looking to do similar?

Any advice/tips/warnings greatly appreciated.

You can try the wild lands(rural Russia,Ukraine,Belarus) or the more beaten paths(Poland,CR,Baltics,Romania).Personally if I went only for meeting women I would choose only the poorest and most untouristic places in the wild East.