rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the cheek...

Got the cheek...

What's up everyone... Went on pof date and ended up getting set up with prom date (10+ yrs ago) by pof girl. Prom girl is a solid 8 pof is a 6. Went to a winery with prom girl and had a couple glasses- seating wasn't good so went to bar which allowed good kino and she was open to it. She kept mentioning how good I look and how much better looking I am compared to before and talking about all these places she wants to take me/ go to together... I go for kiss and get the cheek but she stays and talks and still allows kino- I got confused because I thought I'd gotten the green light.

Even more confusing she text me right away when she got home and said it was a great time hope to see you soon...then again txt me the next day about some stuff we talked about...

I'm confused because I'd obviously like to continue pursuing the lay but at the same timE if I'm in the friend zone I'd rather use it to my advantage because she has lots of hot friends... She is kind of conservative as far as I know so I'm not sure; would you keep pursuing sexually in my case?

Got the cheek...

It happens. I've gotten the cheek from a girl I slept with later that same night. Some girls won't kiss in the daytime. Some girls won't kiss in front of other people. Some girls won't kiss until you're at your pad. Etc etc etc. Just don't get butt hurt about it.

Act like it never happened, proceed as usual.

Got the cheek...

Thanks; I did just continue on as usual like it never happened. I'm not but hurt just weighing options really...

Got the cheek...

Zampano is right. Some people hate personal displays of affection. Makes them feel awkward or whatever.

Roosh says in Bang to keep going for it. If she doesn't allow for Kino, try again later.
If she does, proceed to more erogenous spots. Stomach, above her ass, legs. If she doesn't, try again later.
She allows this then go for the kiss, if she doesn't try again later.

Unless she specially says "No", rise and rise again till Lambs become Lions. (Robbed that from Robin Hood)

Got the cheek...

Quote: (03-02-2014 10:02 PM)SDGuerro Wrote:  

What's up everyone... Went on pof date and ended up getting set up with prom date (10+ yrs ago) by pof girl. Prom girl is a solid 8 pof is a 6. Went to a winery with prom girl and had a couple glasses- seating wasn't good so went to bar which allowed good kino and she was open to it. She kept mentioning how good I look and how much better looking I am compared to before and talking about all these places she wants to take me/ go to together... I go for kiss and get the cheek but she stays and talks and still allows kino- I got confused because I thought I'd gotten the green light.

Even more confusing she text me right away when she got home and said it was a great time hope to see you soon...then again txt me the next day about some stuff we talked about...

I'm confused because I'd obviously like to continue pursuing the lay but at the same timE if I'm in the friend zone I'd rather use it to my advantage because she has lots of hot friends... She is kind of conservative as far as I know so I'm not sure; would you keep pursuing sexually in my case?

I don't see anything confusing about the situation. You already know she's conservative and she was acting conservative (but still open to your kino and making it really clear that she wanted to see you again). If you want to pursue her sexually do so, but you already know she's fairly conservative. You have to see if the effort is worth it. I don't personally pursue girls just to bang them once, but I'd imagine this one might not be worth it if that's what you're after.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"