rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In what countries will brown skin have you mistaken for a sex tourist?

Longtime browser, longtime PUA, my posting cherry was just popped trying to help get roosh outta jail

Like Roosh, I have darker skin; I am niether latino nor middle eastern, but could pass for one or the other; in some countries, latino would help, in some countries, being thought of as turkish/middle eastern/indian could hurt

I wanted to learn which countries would the color of my skin make me appear to be a sex tourist

That would really help me narrow down locations to visit

From reading the post about race trolls, I hope this post will not be seen in that light

BTW, in order to pay back my dues to the forum for all the great info, I can help if anybody has any medical questions related to my specialty, just PM me; my expertise is with spine conditions and risks of surgery

regards

If you dress well, speak the language, and are in shape, you are less likely to be seen as a sex tourist, regardless of what race you are. People who still see you as a sex tourist can go fuck themselves. It's really that simple.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

merenguero-

agree with what you said; also those dudes tend to travel in packs, and spit no game

I have no fear i won't be able to break out, but it would be helpful to know in advance

For example I understand many new low-cost airlines in india have increased sex tourism from south asia to the former soviet republics (different from the typical british/turkish/italian invasions)

I have bought roosh's books, but would like to hear the insights of those on the forum as well

thanks in advance, and sincerley appreciate everyone's posts

This is troll right? If anything, being brown makes you LESS likely to be viewed as a sex tourist. You should be able to pass as a local in most of Latin America, the Mideast, South Asia, and even in SE Asia they may just think you are living there for business or visiting with family.

If anything the real question is in which countries will WHITE skin get you mistaken for a sex tourist. The answer is: almost any non-white country if you give off that vibe.

Anyway, again this is a stupid thread.

nomadicdude-

thanks for your reply

no trolling intention in this post; forgive me if my post is less than clear

I agree that brown skin helps one appear to be a local in many countries

HOWEVER if one is an american with brown skin in many EE or former soviet bloc countries, where the majority of the population is white, and the majority of sex tourists are brown, than the american (by virtue of their brown skin) may be treated like a sex tourist and would need to plan (ie, possibly more daygame than club game, choosing the time of year for visiting very carefully, choosing certain cities over others, etc) differently.

I also think that a brwon guy hanging with a white friend or two gets a very different response than the same brown guy hanging with 2 brrown friends; I see this in the states a lot. I worry the effect may be more pronounced in countries where brown guys are *by default* seen as sex tourists

so if I may pose the questions again:

Which EE and former soviet bloc countries would an american brown guy likely be perceived as a sex tourist (prior to approach and starting conversation)?

Quote: (03-02-2014 08:26 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

This is troll right? If anything, being brown makes you LESS likely to be viewed as a sex tourist. You should be able to pass as a local in most of Latin America, the Mideast, South Asia, and even in SE Asia they may just think you are living there for business or visiting with family.

If anything the real question is in which countries will WHITE skin get you mistaken for a sex tourist. The answer is: almost any non-white country if you give off that vibe.

Anyway, again this is a stupid thread.

^^ LOL , guess he's back!:hamster2

toeknee,

You'll want to purview the forum history surrounding the infamous Indian Race Troll (IRT).

As a community, we've had to deal with dozens of threads started by or hijacked by "brown guys" wonder if this race or that race is interested in dating them.

Example: Hi guys, I'm brown and do you think that white girls from rural Nebraska would be interested in dating brown guys. I live in a small town with two hundred people and no cell phone reception and I noticed that white girls don't make eye contact from me as I follow them through the narrow aisle ways of the local general store. What do you think guys, can brown guys get the sex of homegrown Americana white farm bitches?

As a guy with "brown skin," you are going to face an uphill battle trying to prove that you aren't a race troll if you post questions like this without first earn the respect of the forum membership.

As for your question, who cares?

Just buy a plane ticket and go to your desired destination and figure out how to make it work. Once you're there, feel free to post questions about adjusting your game, preferably in the "newbie section."

Good luck!

I'm the King of Beijing!