rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Psychotic Girlfriend... Major Fail...

Guy's I'm sad to say that I've had an epic fail, and a miserable experience, but I want to share out of a desire to teach others and have a venue to rant for self therapy...

Alright first off, I acted like a major beta chode. One week into my trip to Thailand I wasn't getting any pussy and my girlfriend back home was pushing to come out here or break up. Well, I should have broke it off, but for some reason I thought it could work out that she comes out for two weeks, we'd fuck like jackrabbits and I'd have some pussy waiting for me when I got back home in the beginning of March.

Well, as you can guess, shit didn't work out like that and she's acted like a psychotic bitch this whole trip. First off she's been bitch and complaining about everything, I booked and paid for us to stay in some really nice hotels/resorts and for those who don't know, Thailand is majorly taxed during peak season. I've been paying like an average of $80 USD a night on hotels for the past 9 nights, plus have been taking her out to fancy restaurants (averaging 50 on her meals) and paying for her to drink good wine, champagne, cocktails.

Not only has she been whining and complaining, but being a major rude bitch to the locals. She's been super sensitive and crying for no reason because she thought I was being "mean" and had a "rude" tone of voice and when I don't grovel and beg for an apology, she turns into a fire breathing dragon (aka psycho bitch). For some reason thus far I've put up with it and tried to make it work. I've been fucking her like 3 times a day and been able to get her to do the freaky nasty shit she would do for me back home (let me fuck her ass, lick my balls/ass, etc.), and if it wasn't for that I would have instantly kicked her to the curb.

Well tonight was the last straw, I took her to this fancy sushi place on Koh Samui, called Otaru Sushi, and she wanted to order the Otaru Nigiri which was $22 bucks U.S. for two small pieces. I told her that was too much and I wasn't down, so she said she would order it for herself and pay for it. I was like, cool, but I thought she was going to let me try a piece, considering I ordered us a feast with saki and was already spending like $80 USD on the meal. It turns out that this bitch is so fucking greedy and fucked in the head, she flipped out when I asked her for a piece and was like, "no I'm paying for this with my own money." Meanwhile I'm thinking WTF??!! I seriously have been taking her to the best fucking restaurants on the island, two days ago I spent $60 dollars on her fucking brunch and last night I spent like $70 just for her on food/drinks at the islands's top restaurant. If you haven't guessed I do okay financially, but I'm not a fucking millionaire. This bitch is so fucking spoiled, stuck up, and fucking greedy!

Moral of the story is most women aren't worth the fucking trouble, Roosh and most PUA's got it right, don't fucking waste money on these bitches unless you've been married for years, they're the mother of your children and you know they're not just there because you spoil them with money.

Tommorrow we're supposed to fly to Chaing Mai together for a week, and just because I'm a nice guy and she has a flight from there to Bangkok before she goes home, will I give her the ticket I paid for to fly from Samui to Chaing Mai. But you sure as hell can believe that, that bitch can find her own fucking hotel and kiss my ass goodbye. I'm a little pissed too, because I left $400 worth of nice clothes and a pair of $250 shoes at this bitches house back in Cali., and I'm sure as fuck that she'll probably throw them out, burn them, or give them away, because she's such as psycho bitch.

To top it all off, she thinks that I'm the one who is out of line and is being an asshole and is trying to call me cheap and this and that. FUCK HER. Oh well, it's my own fucking fault, I accept that, and a life lesson learned. She was one of my first serious girlfriends and the hottest girl I've ever dated, so I allowed myself to get caught in the web of the black widow. Rookies out there, learn from my mistake!

I'm haunted by the words of this Canadian guy I chilled with on Koh Phangan, when I told him that I was having my girl come out here and meet me in Koh Samui, he was shocked, and was like "man, that's a bad move, it's like bringing sand to the beach." He's right, my girl has put on a little weight since I've seen her, they're aren't an abundance of hot girls in my town, so for there she's like an 8.5, but there are so many fucking seriously hot European tourist women here, that "my girl" isn't anything special. I'm kicking myself, because I feel like with a little effort I could have been slaying all kinds of hot poon out at the bars and clubs.

Well, sorry for the rant. I guess it's back to the game for me. Lesson learned.

You just described a very similar experience I had with a serious GF in 2003. Except that the whole fiasco took place in Brazil. I flew her down to Rio, paid for top of the line resorts, restaurants, nightlife etc. It pretty much went down the same way you described your experience. Well, one night, she barked at me so bad because 2 white, (very pretty) american girls overheard me speaking English, and they approached me with a fun vibe asking me if I could recommend something on the menu since they did not speak Portuguese. Well, that was enough for my girl to completely chew my head off and she totally went off in a serious rampage and rage. Accusing me of wanting to fuck them after recommending something on the menu. We got into an extremely heated argument that night that I had to sleep in another room. I was too angry at her for being so bitchy and jeaolus during the WHOLE trip.

I changed her plane tickets and sent her home the next morning. This was after 2 weeks of putting up with her bullshit, complaints, and overall negative energy. We were suppose to stay for 3 weeks, and I stayed in Rio.

The happy ending is that I bumped into those 2 fun, pretty white girls form the states again at another restaurant in RIO, and had a 3-some.

Maybe my girl was right, they were trying to out Alpha her to steal me away, but I was being faithful to her during my trip and had not given her any reason to be so jealous. I never went back to being a "boyfriend" again, and have enjoyed my player lifestyle since.

Mixx

LOL good story !
Plus with the money you spent on her you could have fucked easily 50 local girls [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (01-04-2011 10:05 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

You just described a very similar experience I had with a serious GF in 2003. Except that the whole fiasco took place in Brazil. I flew her down to Rio, paid for top of the line resorts, restaurants, nightlife etc. It pretty much went down the same way you described your experience. Well, one night, she barked at me so bad because 2 white, (very pretty) american girls overheard me speaking English, and they approached me with a fun vibe asking me if I could recommend something on the menu since they did not speak Portuguese. Well, that was enough for my girl to completely chew my head off and she totally went off in a serious rampage and rage. Accusing me of wanting to fuck them after recommending something on the menu. We got into an extremely heated argument that night that I had to sleep in another room. I was too angry at her for being so bitchy and jeaolus during the WHOLE trip.

I changed her plane tickets and sent her home the next morning. This was after 2 weeks of putting up with her bullshit, complaints, and overall negative energy. We were suppose to stay for 3 weeks, and I stayed in Rio.

The happy ending is that I bumped into those 2 fun, pretty white girls form the states again at another restaurant in RIO, and had a 3-some.

Maybe my girl was right, they were trying to out Alpha her to steal me away, but I was being faithful to her during my trip and had not given her any reason to be so jealous. I never went back to being a "boyfriend" again, and have enjoyed my player lifestyle since.

Mixx

Was your girlfriend Hispanic, brah?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Check out the Roissy post on how to manage relationships.

If you get into an argument, you've already lost. I forget this crucial point all the time.

You have to agree and amplify. If she bitches at you for anything - the hotel room, say, or the service, don't ARGUE with her LOGICAL mind. It will be a disaster, and you will lose.

Read her emotions, and go with that.

Again, if she bitches about the hotel, say something like "Yeah, I feel ya. Let's go to XYZ Hotel (5-stared, of course) instead. Executive suite. You're buying."

If she bitches about the food or you being cheap, "Fuck you. That spring roll cost me an arm and a leg".

The way to do this is not ask her what she wants. I think that's why she is so pissed off at you, and she can't explain why, so she makes up other reasons that you can't understand because they of course make no sense. The real problem is your lack of responsible leadership.

The responsible leader will not behave reactively, as you are doing now. He will always ACT.

You will agree and amplify, and just ignore her. I mean that. Take off on your own and do not explain anything, and don't let anger show either. Then she knows she's gotten to you, and she will resent you for it. But only after you've tried A&A and she continues to bitch. If she apologizes, mellows down, and asks why you left her, tell her you just needed a break.

If after all that, there is NO improvement, it's simple. You calmly sit her down, tell her point blank it isn't working out, and that you both need time to yourselves.

Don't contact her again. I GUARANTEE you she will come back within 3 weeks.

Quote: (01-04-2011 10:21 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Yup. She was Colombian form Cali. I flew her down from Colombia to Brazil (It was her first time in Brazil). She did not speak English or Portuguese, so it really pissed her off that the American girls did not acknowledge her presence or try to vibe with her.

I tried to explain to my girl that it was because she did not speak English, how can she expect them to talk to her. No matter what I said, it just added fuel to the fire.

I've never seen a white American girl out Alpha a Latin girl before, and all are in a foreign country. In the end, the PUAs girls actually end up getting the target (me).

How did you guess she was Hispanic?

Quote: (01-04-2011 10:34 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Yup. She was Colombian form Cali. I flew her down from Colombia to Brazil (It was her first time in Brazil). She did not speak English or Portuguese, so it really pissed her off that the American girls did not acknowledge her presence or try to vibe with her.

I tried to explain to my girl that it was because she did not speak English, how can she expect them to talk to her. No matter what I said, it just added fuel to the fire.

I've never seen a white American girl out Alpha a Latin girl before, and all are in a foreign country. In the end, the PUAs girls actually end up getting the target (me).

It was just a probing question, I wasn't sure of her background. I have heard that hispanic women tend to bring a lot of fiyah (just like black women).

I am thinking of testing out the hispanic so I need to be prepared culturally before I start to make my bid. However, my city doesn't have a lot of visible latinas but they come out in droves during this latin event we have during the summer.

In terms of my knowledge of the fiyah, I do have fam in Miami so I visit there once a year at least and I lived there for a year in the past.

My peeps tell me that Hispanic women have fiyah..and I know some dude whose Hispanic girlfriend hurled something through his plasma tv screen on a rumour of him flirting or dealing with other women etc..etc..
Very emotional bunch and very similar to black women.

As one comedian said, they love you hard but when they mad..whoaaa

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-04-2011 11:20 AM)Moma Wrote:  

my city doesn't have a lot of visible latinas but they come out in droves during this latin event we have during the summer.

Can you break this down?

Mixx

Well no offense guys (MiXX I know you've seen the error of your ways...but to the younger guys who have not) never give the chick the opportunity to act this way. If you are on vacation alone then stay alone. It might get lonely if stuff isn't working out, but its better to be alone than in horrible company and things can get worse.

I have taken trips with a girl, but that is a different dynamic. If you start off alone then you must simply stay alone. When she wants to show up, there is a good chance she will be jealous and spiteful of you and realy she is probably smart enought to realize exactly what happened (in OG's case) that you showed up didn't bang and she was 2nd 3rd or 4th choice.

For the $$ you would be better off flying a guy friend there to party with. Atleast you can just live off ham sandwiches and beer..tagging booty when you can.

Quote: (01-04-2011 11:58 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

For the $$ you would be better off flying a guy friend there to party with. Atleast you can just live off ham sandwiches and beer..tagging booty when you can.

Good Idea. I could always use a good wing to party and chase tail with. Pack your bags, I'm flying your ass to Pereira in summertime to tag some local latina booty and live off arepas, aguardiente and Colombiana ass.

Mixx

IMO these girls act like this because they are extremely jealous and they dont know how else to handle it

Quote: (01-04-2011 11:46 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

my city doesn't have a lot of visible latinas but they come out in droves during this latin event we have during the summer.

Can you break this down?

Mixx

I don't see a lot of Latinas on the street in my city. Every city has a certain group that you will see in abundance. When I lived in Miami, there were hispanics galore. When in ATL, it was swarming with blacks. Here, it is swarming with Asians (but even more so in Vancouver).

Usually every area of the city has zones that will have more of an abundance of a specific ethnic group i.e. we have an area called Little Jamaica, we have an area I would call Little Somalia, we have an area called Little Italy, Little Portugal, Little Greek and the list goes on.

To my knowledge, we have no area that can be deemed Little Latin America. To my knowledge, my city has a relatively small Hispanic community.

Now, every summer here, the city holds different festivals that favour different ethnic groups.
Every summer, they have a latin street festival and when this occurs, every latin person comes out in droves. I have never attended but my Venezuelan friend (male) is always in attendance.

Does that make sense, Mixx?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-04-2011 01:17 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Can you break this down?

Mixx

I don't see a lot of Latinas on the street in my city. Every city has a certain group that you will see in abundance. When I lived in Miami, there were hispanics galore. When in ATL, it was swarming with blacks. Here, it is swarming with Asians (but even more so in Vancouver).

Usually every area of the city has zones that will have more of an abundance of a specific ethnic group i.e. we have an area called Little Jamaica, we have an area I would call Little Somalia, we have an area called Little Italy, Little Portugal, Little Greek and the list goes on.

To my knowledge, we have no area that can be deemed Little Latin America. To my knowledge, my city has a relatively small Hispanic community.

Now, every summer here, the city holds different festivals that favour different ethnic groups.
Every summer, they have a latin street festival and when this occurs, every latin person comes out in droves. I have never attended but my Venezuelan friend (male) is always in attendance.

What city is that? Where do you live?

Quote: (01-04-2011 01:47 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2011 01:17 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Can you break this down?

Mixx

What city is that? Where do you live?

I live in the dot, B aka Toronto. The hardest city to get azz from on a regular basis. I have to spray regularly and do nukes and then I get spillovers for whoever falls for my shyt.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

You went to Thailand with your gf. WHY?????????????

I would be busy fucking over there instead of wining and dining my gf and not getting any.

I got an interesting story for you guys. My cousin took his gf to Vegas a couple of years ago as birthday present to her. He got a nice hotel room, bought her dinner and took her out on town. This guy was going to school still and making almost nothing at the time. She had the balls to ask for the present. He goes the whole trip was the present, he even told her this when they were leaving to Vegas and when they got there. She turned super bitch and demanded he get her an expensive present. The guy already spent more than $1000 in two nights and the cunt wanted a present. He didn't get her a present. The whole fucking way back( driving back to cali 3.5-4 hours) she ridiculed him saying he is not a man, a fucking pussy, momma's boy, and etc. He was literally crying the whole way back. On top of that he got lost because he couldn't concentrate on the road and they drove like 6-7 hours, so the whole trip back she was talking shit to him from the passenger seat.

The unbelievable thing is he took her back a year later.

Quote: (01-04-2011 04:06 PM)wolf Wrote:  

I would be busy fucking over there instead of wining and dining my gf and not getting any.

I got an interesting story for you guys. My cousin took his gf to Vegas a couple of years ago as birthday present to her. He got a nice hotel room, bought her dinner and took her out on town. This guy was going to school still and making almost nothing at the time. She had the balls to ask for the present. He goes the whole trip was the present, he even told her this when they were leaving to Vegas and when they got there. She turned super bitch and demanded he get her an expensive present. The guy already spent more than $1000 in two nights and the cunt wanted a present. He didn't get her a present. The whole fucking way back( driving back to cali 3.5-4 hours) she ridiculed him saying he is not a man, a fucking pussy, momma's boy, and etc. He was literally crying the whole way back. On top of that he got lost because he couldn't concentrate on the road and they drove like 6-7 hours, so the whole trip back she was talking shit to him from the passenger seat.

I guess he loved her, B.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-04-2011 04:56 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2011 04:06 PM)wolf Wrote:  

I guess he loved her, B.

The guy has a problem of loving women that don't even like him, which a lot of men have. It's pointless giving advice to people like him, they depend on the matrix like a crack addict.

Her behavior was probably some sort of stupid test, where the only way to pass was by being an asshole.

The only thing you did wrong was treat her like a human being that you respected. Being genuine and kind to an American girl is pretty risky, unfortunately.

Thanks for posting this. I think I'll read it a few times as a cure, and preventative for oneitis.

I recently met a girl who gave some early signs of major jealousy/anger issues, among other signs of mental illness. I ignored them, because she was a model who i was super attracted to.
When i first met her, I left and talk to another girl. She made a point of getting up, passing into my eyeline, and shooting me a look like she was going to kill me. I should've heeded the warning, because later she practically did (kill me).

OG, having been in a similar situation (the having a psycho gf part) I can relate. I'm not sure if every girl out there is a psycho, but I can say I haven't met too many that didn't end up being a little psychotic. The cool thing is you're going to learn from this and avoid giving any pussy such high value!

I remember my ex started clawing at me and pulling at my shirt keeping me back from breaking up with her (THE FIRST TIME I TRIED BREAKING UP WITH HER!!). I knew it was fucked up but I enjoyed it deep down inside because it feels unique having a girl lose control of herself over you. Anyway, two years down the road we had a pretty bad break up but along the way I got to try out some freaky stuff (like what you described above) with her. Basically, if you want to get deep down into it, what you and I experienced is seeing how far a girl will go for you. It's cool, but knowing that the girl is a fuckin psycho takes a toll on your own mental stability, even though the sex is pretty fuckin crazy. Either way, once you get with a psycho girl it's hard going with a normal chick again. I get pretty bored with girls now if they don't have a little psycho in them.

You can't win with women.

Unless you're like this guy (and in a society that turns a blind eye to the occasional physical reinforcement)...

I personally can't get myself to slap a hoe, even if she deserves it, but I wonder if it's a useful and underutilized tool in the modern western world?

I can't bring myself to slap/hit a woman and what usually happens is they walk all over you. This of course doesn't happen with Russian/Ukrainian/etc men. Whenever a woman gets out of line a good slap/punch where it doesn't bruise is in order, and just like that she is submissive again. In fact you'll leave somewhere and come back and the house is clean/ refrigerator is full and dinner being made.

Quote: (01-04-2011 08:50 PM)wolf Wrote:  

I can't bring myself to slap/hit a woman and what usually happens is they walk all over you. This of course doesn't happen with Russian/Ukrainian/etc men. Whenever a woman gets out of line a good slap/punch where it doesn't bruise is in order, and just like that she is submissive again. In fact you'll leave somewhere and come back and the house is clean/ refrigerator is full and dinner being made.

uh.. careful, your diner might be made by a jailhouse cook

the lesson is to be learned here is to screen out girls for craziness before committing money or planning trips with them, Roosh wrote about this: http://www.rooshv.com/dont-make-trip-sug...e-she-does

The extra investment/ adventure makes theme extra psychotic, extra scared of losing you so they get upset over pointless shit. If you can get away with it a good slap would work well, extra points for physically dominating your woman.

Since I live in the U.S where people are quick to cry domestic violence though, I would just look her in the eye, and tell her in a serial-killer voice to either get over her insecurities and immaturity and change her behaviour or leave.

Quote: (01-04-2011 10:34 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx, I wish you mentioned your story somewhere here before my horror date with a colombiana lol....

Gents what is the moral of the story.... DON"T be nice to women, and pay for their trips.... especially COLOMBIANAS !!!

Mixx.. to answer the comment that Moma put,, during summer in Toronto, they have some street festivals Italian etc.. But a latin salsa street festival sometime in July/August.... Since day game is your thing,,, it may be worthwhile...

That cop had it right. That bitch hit him first. She's lucky he wasn't an American cop, she would have been tazed, handcuffed and charged.