rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Behold perfection!

Behold perfection!

So, the Mikhailovsky Ballet is not coming to Mexico City after all. What a disgrace! I was ready to buy a ticket just to see guest prima ballerina Polina Semionova. This Russian goddess embodies female perfection, makes art out of every move, note and wink, and takes technical excellence to unsuspecting heights. Anyway, you can always have her in YouTube. She is already 29, and judging by the facts, I’d say that she will be a superb wall survivor. Enjoy!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Behold perfection!

I'd smash.

Behold perfection!

Her ass is too small and flat. Would still bang, but if she was going to be a regular, I'd send her to the gym to do some squats [Image: dodgy.gif]

Behold perfection!

7.5/10, WB.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Behold perfection!

6.4/10 elbows too points, neck is too long, WB but only if she made it really easy for me.

edit, her titties are too small as well

Behold perfection!

7+/10 WB unless her feet are too callous, like I have heard balerinas have.

Behold perfection!

2/10 WNB.

Did you see the dirt on those ballet slippers?