rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Classic Reddit: What Makes a Pussy "Good"?

Quote:Quote:

Female here and I'm seriously showing some naivety here, but, I've always appreciated the support I've found here.

Here's the story: My boyfriend and I have a girlfriend. We've been seeing her for almost a year now. Everything is wonderful. She and I adore each other and my boyfriend is madly in love with me and crazy about her. I don't think we could be happier!

The other night the three of us were together. We knew she had to go home early because of work in the morning. It was starting to get late so I asked my guy to fuck her til she came. He gladly agreed and promised to finish me after she left.

[insert awesome tag-team sex here]

It took no time to get her off and suddenly my guy pulled out and came all over her. He usually has perfect self-control so this was a surprise to all of us.

After our girlie left he kept apologizing for not having sex with me. Not a big deal; I get him all the time.

But the apologies wouldn't stop, and I asked if he wanted to talk about it. He told me that her pussy just felt so good. Sure, pussy is a wonderful thing. But, my stupid, curious self responded with, "Does she feel better than me?"

He said yes.

I asked, "Tighter?" He said, "No, but really good," and he couldn't explain otherwise.

I have no fear of my guy leaving me for "better" pussy, but I would love to understand.

And I have fingered enough pussy to understand they feel amazingly different.

But guys, please, can you help me out a bit? What makes a pussy "better?"

http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/1lfqqc/

My theory is that certain dicks + certain pussies 'click' better in terms of the dick shape/length and the tightness/depth of the pussy.

Quote: (02-26-2014 07:09 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

My theory is that certain dicks + certain pussies 'click' better in terms of the dick shape/length and the tightness/depth of the pussy.

You are absolutely correct sir.
[Image: attachment.jpg17284]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I don't have a reddit, but tell the woman to kegel more to become tighter. that is one of the best ways for her to improve her pussy.

Good pussy is pussy that at least most of the time that you're in it, is spent fighting not to bust.

Two things on the chick:

One, this shit really hurt her. It was at a minimum bothersome the moment she had to ask her boyfriend why he turned lap rocket after being in her Heaven.

It became hurtful when she realized that she needed to post on a public forum about to seek advice and in the process question her own pussy.

Two, another reminder, bitches can only finger and hump the pussy, and only a man can shove his rod deep into hey juicy goodness and decide whether or not he wants to cover her pussy walls with babies or pull it out and make her a drink of deoxy.

Men 1, Bitches None

You remember good pussy vividly as opposed to regular pussy which is nondescript.

I like deep pussy that I can get all the way inside without any problems.

Quote: (02-27-2014 03:13 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Wet but not too wet.

Tight but not too tight.

A little but of pussy lips but not to much pussy lips.

What makes a pussy "Good"... The fact that it can be replaced.

Tell that girl to be young. That's the best trick.

A pussy that squirts, cums easily and often is always highly prized by me (which I'm lucky enough to be experiencing at the moment)...but having said that, I value tightness above all else.

Quote: (02-26-2014 08:13 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2014 07:09 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

You are absolutely correct sir.

My thoughts exactly.

The longer I fuck a girl the more it seems like her pussy will mold to my dick.

At first it might be tighter around the base and at the tip, but after maybe 20 bangs I'll usually feel like her pussy is gripping my dick equally well all around.

Quote: (02-27-2014 03:14 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2014 03:13 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Wet but not too wet.

Tight but not too tight.

A little but of pussy lips but not to much pussy lips.

describe 'too tight' for me, i have never experienced 'too tight'

tightness and the slipperyness of the pussy juice. Some chicks get real wet but the juices are not silky, I hate that. Slightly thicker juices always feel and glide better.

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:12 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

describe 'too tight' for me, i have never experienced 'too tight'

Despite a girl getting VERY wet/turned on, you can't hit it from certain positions (or all the way deep) without it hurting her (and not the good kind of pain). Also, so tight that it almost hurts your dick. I've only had this with one girl, she was very petite, getting her to relax helped a little but had to avoid certain positions. She was so wet/tight that when she'd climax she'd tighten up so much that it either made it painful or would make me climax near instantly.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Why do people read reddit? Those little creeps interfered with the Boston bombing manhunt in a desperate play for "karma."

It's a combination of texture, contour, and tightness... Only met one perfect pussy... since then all others have been forgettable.
You can't forget texture in the factors, most are similar, but there are definitely outliers.
It was like perfectly contoured, soft wet slippery velvet.
Only descriptor is how the BMS boys felt about the pocket pussy.

What I'm more interested is how to get my GF to agree to have another girl in my bed.

I found out about cuckquean a while back and can't wait to try it out.

That guy must be the luckiest guy to have a faithfull girl who lets him fuck another girl. All I think is about is, why did he just not lie and say that her box(his girlfriend) is tighter than the box of the fuckbuddy they have? I mean, all that I know is that you shouldn't be honest all the time.

Quote: (02-27-2014 02:53 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

You remember good pussy vividly as opposed to regular pussy which is nondescript.

Piggybacking on this point...
You also tell your friends about how good the pussy is over and over.

A good pussy is clean, new at in shape.. You know it's good if you want to eat it out. It's got to be responsive and always ready for the call of duty.

A good pussy is like a good guitar, it let's you dig in, doesn't lock up despite the weather, and sings loud an clear.

Pussy in general is just a tube filled with mucous.

It's got to fit as if was made just for your dick.

You should be able to feel it nice and firmi with every thrust.. It should never get too wet or warn in, too dry or too tight.

The labias have to be just the right size. The whole thing has to conform to the golden mean.

No goddamned FUPA or puffy fat lips, or extra long labias, roast beef meet curtains etc.

Clit can't be too big or it feel like a little dick.

"What makes a pussy good"
Being attached to a hot young submissive feminine woman.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

The more I think about it, the more it's not "What makes a pussy good?", but "what makes a pussy bad?"

Most pussy's are fuckable.

There are some that are really nasty though.

Here's how I rate them:

3 - Pussy I'd fuck and want to eat out
2 - Pussy that I'd fuck but wouldn't eat out
1 - Pussy I wouldn't fuck

^ I agree with soup. I rarely if ever go down these days, but when I do it's because the pussy was on some cosmic aura shit with how clean and silky it was.

I finger test every pussy and I always make a broad taste herself. One girl I remember didn't, she failed the finger test and probably knew she a had a swampy pussy. She was a bristled starfish and a lame boring fuck. Those little tests never lie.

You only remember the good pussies, the rest are all a blur. My dick still aches for some Latin broad I fucked way back in October, that pussy was elite level, and each pussy since hasn't matched up. Of course though until you find a new "best" does that old "best" good one get replaced.

Edit: In regards to getting your girl to be down with having a 2nd girl in. More girls are down with it then you would think, and a good chunk of girls get off just seeing you fuck another broad. That's where a good portion of these FFM set-ups with couples originate. But of course what is detailed here always happens, and being able to set it up so it's not an issue with hate or jealousy is key.