rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I hate betas.

I hate betas.

Well no, not really.

But, I think I might be turning into a chick. Let me explain.

It started before I got into game - dogs. How often do you see a guy with his dog, and the dog is just leading him around, and he's stopping when the dog wants to stop to sniff, etc? I see it a lot. Who's the bitch in that pair? It's not the one with fur, that's for sure. That shit drives me mental. It makes me want to yell at the guy to get his fucking shit together.

Now that I'm getting deeper into game it's affecting me more. For instance, my former biz partner (and friend). He's recently become engaged, poor sap. The girl is nice enough, maybe a 5. But here's a typical thing I will hear from him:

"Ya, that sounds good - I'll just check with <gf> and let you know."
"When I talk with <gf> at 2, I'll see what she says."
etc..

Even though I like this guy, over a period of time I lost all respect for him as a man. I try not to give advice, so he never heard word one from me about maybe reclaiming his balls from his woman's purse, although I was tempted.

Even pickup forums (like TAF), I have trouble reading. The majority of posts are from guys who have no clue and it just hurts me to read this weak bullshit.

I guess I am losing my empathy, or more correctly my sympathy - just like a woman.

Anyway, can you guys relate?

I hate betas.

Absolutely I can relate, these couples and men specifically that can't be without one another drive me bonkers. I have friends that I've completely stopped speaking to because it's so pathetic. Anyone that can't be alone has serious character flaws and that's one major sign of weakness imo.

As for the dog thing, it pisses me off too. You walk the dog, not the other way around you jackass.

I hate betas.

I fucking hate these guys. They can't even go out with their friends for a drink if they want to. I had one of these freinds " Oh when Maria says that its fine then I will let you" Dick Wart! And the interesting part is that Maria was a fucking 4. Well, if I think about it then a 7+ would never have a relationship with a guy like that.

As for the dog part. C'mon dude, you want to kick and pull the dog every time it wants to smell something or take a shit? That is what dogs do! I would be pissed with a guy who does not have the patience to walk a dog. If you can't handle it then you shouldn't have kept it.

I hate betas.

You don't have to kick and pull a properly trained dog. It heels, it comes when you call it, and you let it off the leash to do some sniffing/running as a reward for behaving itself, not as the walk.

Hell my last dog would take a piss/crap on command. That's handy, let me tell you.

I hate betas.

I can also totally relate to that on several levels, both personal with friends and in business. I have my cousin who was the ultimate player, always ready for a good time, always up to do things whenever you called him before, the type of guy that just breathe adventure. He's now been married for 2 years, and nowadays, whatever he wants to do, he has to check with the miss first if it's ok, he literally needs a permission. This is my cousin with whom I grew up, went to high school together and even gang banged girls together. Now, the guy needs a freaking permission to even put gas on his freaking car. How pathetic is that? And I have a few other guys I've known for years who were very cool when they were single that have now totally morphed into a pussy. It's disgusting. Needless to say, I have stopped interactions with him and I don't talk to him about my trips as it may upset his girl. Unreal.

Now in Business, and I've seen/read about that behaviour everywhere. The # reason most of married/engaged guys won't buy something pricy is not because of price or the product or any other things related to the product itself, but simply because the miss doesn't agree/doesn't like it or some other futile reason. It kills me everytime someone is excited, pumped up and ready to buy my product but then comes the pathetically deadly line of "I need ot check with my wife/girlfriend" or I need to convince the miss. The lowest form of pathetic. It's his money, yet he can't do what he wants with it, he has to get permission from the girl! He might as well start wearing dresses, put on make up and get a girl name as he is no longer a man. Unreal.

I hate betas.

Yeah, a good dog owner has est himself as the alpha as well. The dog wants to please you and you reward him. Walking them properly lets them become better socialized because when they encounter other people dogs, they wait to see what you want them to do. This is paramount to keeping your dog safe from stronger dogs but, also from feeling threatened and defensively biting a person who violates their comfort space. It increases their confidence and that structure bonds them to you. In fact, when teaching them to walk properly, you actually are supposed to yank the leash when their attention from you waivers, then you give them a treat. (obviously you never kick or hit them, you don't need to do that and anyone doing that is a dick) It may look bad but, it actually doesn't hurt the dog it just gets their attention back on you. Remember, you are teaching them to obey you when you walk them properly. Their lives are in your hands and them listening when they start to chase a ball or cat into the street or when a stranger approaches and they're nervous is part of them being happy and safe. In other words, just like children and people, you should love them enough to discipline them and let them know where the lines in the sand are.

VP- Exactly

I hate betas.

Cruatha, i got too many friends who pull that sh!t. i'm with you. pisses me off. in some cases, i've cut people off because anytime we made plans, it got veto'd by the gf. completely with fisto in that it's a sign of weakness. i seriously fail to understand how a guy cannot manage his time between his friends and his sig. other. problem is when you're initially with someone and you don't draw the lines early, the gf will continue to see how much ground she can cover. and i've never met a girl to date that i've wanted to spend 24/7 with. what's worse is should they breakup, all of a sudden you get a call from your buddy to hang.

I hate betas.

when i walk into my parents house their dog jumps all over me, i allow it because i like seeing my dog walk on her hind legs. Does this make me a beta

I hate betas.

I know this girl, pretty cute chic who is now in a relationship. I see the guy posting all this shit on her page all the time, "You're the best! I miss you so much! Can't wait to see you again!!" Everyday. I wonder how long that's gonna last?

Then you have the guys that as soon as they get in a relationship, all new facebook pictures they post are now these cute cuddly pictures they took with the girl looking like they're clinging to the last woman on the planet. Ridiculous.

And whenever a guy knocks up his wife and says "we're pregnant!" that should be a legally punishable offense. Luckily I don't know any guys that have said that, but I hear about it from time to time.

I hate betas.

Your dog analogy is very inappropiate in my opinion, if the dog needs to take a shit you gotta let him take a shit man, its a dog after all. Anyways, I get what you mean, it busts my balls as well but thats just the way it is. It kind of bothers me even more that many of these guys will never come out of that stupid mentality and will carry it for the rest of their lives.

I hate betas.

Welcome to life in North America. That is the main reason why I want out badly. Women have the power whether WE like it or not and when someone has power they abuse it.
I have also gotten deeper into game, for me the biggest thing is being a "man". It is amazing the respect and looks you get when you stand up erect like a man, too many guys I see are clowns. I also feel that most women expect you to act like these other fools and when you don't they start to doubt themselves.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I hate betas.

Kickboxer, That's not necessarily a bad habit (although some people would think so), but if you tell him to heel, or sit when he starts that and he won't listen then he doesn't respect you as his master.

I hate betas.

We can all relate to a friend who has his balls in their GF's purse. Not only did your buddy hand his balls over, but she even hates your guts because you are a threat and "bad influence".

However, I would prefer to deal with a Beta than notorious cock-blocking Brazilian dudes. I would never fucking have a Brazilian friend. The No. 1 Cock-blocking mother fuckers in the world!

Mixx

I hate betas.

Quote: (01-03-2011 05:59 PM)cellblock4 Wrote:  

what's worse is should they breakup, all of a sudden you get a call from your buddy to hang.

Or call you only when she is not around.

I hate betas.

One of the coolest things about Game (and this is somewhat tangentially related) is the change in your own attitudes when you become more alpha.

For instance, a friend recently fucked me over. A beta friend, of course. Before it might have fucked me up, made me think what I did to deserve that shit. Angry too, of course - but it might have made me reflect on what I did to bring that on myself.

Now it just leaves me relatively unaffected and of course makes me cut that fucker out like a cancer.

I hate betas.

Man some guys will never learn. Esp. the guys who have Beta's for fathers. Most of the men in my childhood (Family men, role models in the neighborhood coming from a blue collar town, were Alphas. Old school Alphas, fist fighting, beer drinking, shot calling dudes ..at the very least around the house they called the shots. I had one friend who growing up had a total beta for a father, with over bearing bitchy mother, total pussy servant of a father and to this day he is just like his dad to a "T" but worse...now he's got a wife that cheated and he took her back, she still never allows him out without hours of shit talk about it, he cooks, cleans, works and she does nothing but bitch and hang out with her friends.

So that guy never had the chance...unfortunately he feels right at home with a loud aggressive cheating alpha bitch telling him what to do. He can thank his pops for that one.

BTW here you guys go again about 4's and 7's and ratings...the point still remains that no matter if she is A+ 10.5 you still should never ever hand her your balls and allow her to rule you. No matter how pretty she is, if you are talking about relationship game, eventually looks will fade and even if they don't you will prob. get tired of bnging her, but you will still be left over with a bitchy woman who you kissed up to so long she has become used to it.

I hate betas.

These guys fuck shit up for everyone. These neurotic, flaky, demanding, combative women with inflated senses of worth and ego will always find a line of desperate guys willing to please them. In a different era, women like that became spinsters with a house full of cats. I wish guys could just collectively boycott these women.

I hate betas.

Quote: (01-03-2011 07:47 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I know this girl, pretty cute chic who is now in a relationship. I see the guy posting all this shit on her page all the time, "You're the best! I miss you so much! Can't wait to see you again!!" Everyday. I wonder how long that's gonna last?

You may or may not know this, but these are the types of girls desperately waiting for guys like us to send them a little message on the facebook. But to play devil's advocate, some girls actually like that.

As for the dog thing. I agree that you need to be in control of your bitch. It's the problem with most guys nowadays. They've been socialized to believe that they have no control over thier dog/girl/life. I think once you realize that it is YOUR OWN responsiblity to take control, whether it be keeping your dog in line...or letting your girl know that you won't tolerate her doing XX, you become inherently attractive to women/bosses/friends.

I hate betas.

I watched the movie Scott Pilgrim VS the World last night. I was told it was a good movie. It was not.

It is about a simpering beta doing all sorts of beta shit. The movie makes it cool to be gay, cool to be a pussy, basically cool to be beta. At one point the advice from the gay guy (who is good friends with the straight guy) is for the straight guy to "man up" and use the "L" word to up his game with the girl he's after.

I can't believe the shit that is being produced in Hollywood. The visual effects were cool and that's the only positive thing I can say.

I hate betas.

This is why marriage is and is becoming an increasingly bad idea. I wanna have kids one day but not gonna get married, the whole standards and expectations invoked by marriage and relationships are idiotic and detrimental. Women get more inflated egos and think they can start giving demands and get lazy, they don't realize that these unfeminine and selfish qualities aren't for their own good. My grandad told me when I was 6 "Make sure you only find yourself with humble girls." If you have no "marriage contract" to fall back on and your chick has no control of your finances or actions, she'll know to keep her ass in line and try that much harder to stop you from walking away by being a good, respectful woman who always tries to please you. Remember, prevention is better than cure.

I hate betas.

When I was married, I kind of did shit like this too. (my dad is an alpha btw, but he never really instructed me). Anyway, why do people who were previously banging chicks on their terms, turn pussy after getting serious? I think the answer is simple: fear. Fear of making her angry, of her yelling at you, of withholding sex, of confrontation and drama.

Maybe guys are just lazy by nature, and when they settle on some chick, they just turn off and think they don't have to try anymore. I know that's what I did, and let me tell you, that shit does no one any favors long term. It leads to divorce or tremendous unhappiness. Game never stops, because game is critical to being a man. You can't ever stop being a man.

I hate betas.

That is a good point Menace. The thing I have noticed is the guys that try to "game" and work really hard on scoping out a 10 have to continue to do that. That is why if a woman is ill tempered and troublesom at the start no matter if she is a 5 or a 10 I say just try to hit it and leave. If a woman is immediately cool, even tempered, and loyal then no matter if she is not a 10 she might be worth keeping because in the long run you can be happier and not have to worry about always staying one step ahead of her.

I hate betas.

This thread really resonated. The way a guy relates to his dog is a good indicator of his character, fundamentally. Sure, you may see some roided-out dumb-ass walk around like he's the shit, but if he's getting pulled by that pitbull on a chain, he's not a real alpha in my book. Knowing how keep a dog in line (without beating the shit out of it) teaches you more about how to deal with women than just about any other single source.

It's not surprising that whenever you see the loudest, most annoying little-shit dog, there's a woman on the other side of the leash. Most women don't, and shouldn't have real alpha skills. Sure, they act like men nowadays, but alpha that does not make.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter