rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Romance

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people...38632.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-ne...le-3168156

Obvious lesbian, not much of a surprise
i wonder if Paul Walked Did A Threesome with these hotties

[Image: MAIN-Cara-and-Michelle-3000102.jpg]

[Image: gty-461350771.jpg?w=1200]

[Image: michelle-rodriguez-cara-delevingne_2.jpg]

[Image: rs_1024x759-140108080448-1024-Cara-Delev...R-1814.jpg]

[Image: rs_1024x759-140108070553-1024-Cara-Delev...r-1814.jpg]

[Image: 0108-michelle-rodriguez-cara-delevingne-...h-v3-2.jpg]

[Image: 8CFA5pg.jpg]

If Cara wasn't famous - I don't think you would give her second glance when you walk past her in the street.

I see hotter girls every single day.

The fashion industry is strange. I think the publicists and designers enjoy being able to pick out a girl at random and make her the most famous model in the world. Since women will believe anyone is the most beautiful person in the world if they are told it enough by the media.

Also - as with Kate Moss - because she isn't drop dead gorgeous. Women can buy into the idea that it is her personality and attitude which make her sexy. Thus feeding women's hamsters into thinking personality has a big impact on how hot a girl is. Whereas the truth is that it has zero impact.

The only fashion company that has models that men find attractive is 'Victoria's Secret'.

Cara Delevingne - weird eyebrows - 2/10 - wnb

Just kidding there! :-)

Because women are attracted to fame and status - which is something men don't give a shit about. The very act of making a chick a famous model - actually increases how attractive she is to other women.

It is like the perfect scam.

Cardguy

PS About her being a lesbian - I'm suspicious. I think it will be a fad she passes through once she has used it up for publicity purposes.

It will be a media story which can run and run. As she slowly goes from being lesbian - to bisexual - to getting married to a guy.

These girls would definitely make out with a straight dude if given the right circumstances.

http://www.returnofkings.com/22816/how-t...raight-man

You're welcome.

Edit: Also Michelle Rodriguez has been out of a long time. The biggest challenge with her isn't that she is a lesbian, but that she is a high status famous actress who probably has a beta orbiter club following her around. Party hard and be cooler, and you might have a shot, but the tabloid "what if this gets out?" factor ups the anti-slut defense. Discretion is a must, and be discretion, I mean come post about it if anyone pulls this off.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (02-24-2014 11:17 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

If Cara wasn't famous - I don't think you would give her second glance when you walk past her in the street.

I see hotter girls every single day.

The fashion industry is strange. I think the publicists and designers enjoy being able to pick out a girl at random and make her the most famous model in the world. Since women will believe anyone is the most beautiful person in the world if they are told it enough by the media.

Part of it is about access.

Cara is precisely the kind of posh girl that most commonly feeds into the fashion and media industry. Her grandfather was a big time newspaper executive who was knighted in 1996, and his grandfather (her great-great grandfather) was a baronet and media baron known for having founded the predecessor of the modern Daily Mail and having chaired Man City FC. That man, Edward Hulton, died in 1925 with an estate worth over 2 million pounds at the time (that's at least 100 million pounds today, up to 300 million by some estimates of relative value). Her dad is an affluent property developer.

Her paternal great grandfather was the last Chief Secretary of Ireland before the Irish War of Independence led to the creation of the Irish Free State. He was a Baronet and later a Viscount, and his wife was knighted too.

In short, Cara Delevinge is a highly connected aristocrat. She's not only rich and "well-bred", but she's coming from one of the most notable publishing/media dynasties in the United Kingdom. Girls like this are some of the first to break into the fashion industry, which isn't easily accessible to those without money and without connections, but is VERY accessible to people who have those things. The fact that she is relatively tall and trim is enough, when combined with all of that, to get her a shot as a model - her pedigree got her foot in the door.

Cara has become a big name following her getting her shot because of her personality and skill with social media (1.4 million followers on twitter, 4.4 million on instagram - not a lot of models have that kind of presence online, and many try). That social media prowess, not her looks, is the reason we're talking about her now and why she's being mentioned as a modern fashion icon.

TL;DR: Cara got a chance as a model because of her aristocratic pedigree and wealth, not necessarily her looks. She's stuck around and become a big name because her personality has drawn her a massive fanbase online, and business interests/marketers love that shit.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

All trash no class.

Attention whoring.

[Image: attentionwhore.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

I like the shot of Miguel Cotto in the 2nd picture totally disgusted with their behavior that he has to turn away. Haha.

I've never heard of either of these broads.

meeehh.

Dammit, why are all the hot tomboys lezzies?

Sorry Stewie, she would rather have tacos.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Attention whores gonna whore.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

The Cotto pic is priceless.

Quote: (02-24-2014 10:58 AM)Scesci Wrote:  

[Image: 8CFA5pg.jpg]
Michele Rodriquez is rather masculine in this picture. She reminds me of Al Bundy. She does strike me as a certifiable bull dyke. The wall will not be kind to her already masculine appearance.

The other one is called a "daddy's money lesbian." She'll eventually marry someone appropriate when it becomes necessary to access her trust fund.

I'd smash.

Take care of those titties for me.

Lez or not, I still think Michelle Rodriguez is hot as fuck.

10/10, would bang repeatedly.

I feel lucky to not even know who the fuck these girls are.

There's clearly something wrong with those pictures that goes against the redpill.

It's very disturbing.

Something's missing.

Me.

I've had to sleep with the less attractive one in a threesome to get to the hot one before..

Quote: (02-24-2014 11:17 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

The only fashion company that has models that men find attractive is 'Victoria's Secret'.

Delevingne has been in the VS fashion show but VS PR knowing that men are their target demographic for their annual show tried to make her look as feminine as possible, VS top tier women like Lima, Swanepoel and Kerr are selected for what MEN want for women to be, femininity is never overrated, the problem is that women don't get that, women believe that the models are there to sell the clothes but reality is that the models are there to show women how they could be more attractive for men WITH THE HELP OF THE CLOTHES, men get this, women don't.
[Image: tumblr_m67n0o1sE11qhw1yoo1_500.gif]
Quote:Quote:

Cara Delevingne - weird eyebrows - 2/10 - wnb

IS not just the eyebrows, there are gorgeous women with amazing eyebrows like young Brooke Shields, today Lilly Collins and Emilia Clarke.

But you dress her up unfeminine end up looking like a pre-pubescent boy
[Image: cara-delevingne-jean-paul-gaultier-fashi...%20-08.jpg]

Rodriguez is not hot, you thirsty motherfuckers lol.

Read the thread title, thought: "who and who?"

After seeing the pics, still have no idea.

Quote: (02-25-2014 01:38 AM)Espresso Wrote:  

Its the butch lesbo latina army pilot from Avatar and the DJ for "Non-Stop Pop FM" in Grand Theft Auto V.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

This is downright absurd.

Michelle Rodriguez is pushing 40. This broad is behaving like a petulant teenager -- a teenager worth 30 million -- in front the wider eyes of society. Women like this think being gay or whatever gives them social license to behave like rebellious teenagers. It isn't sad, it is reprehensible. Of course, people might criticize that as confining women to lady-like behavior, but what grown man is going to be respected for this sort of self-aggrandizing, mindless behavior? Would the world's biggest faggot get away with this? I suppose her good looks and relative youthful appearance help.

She isn't some punch-drunk female so head-over-heels in love, she is behaving like some white-trash nonsense with a rusty trailer in arrears in rural Arkansas. Worse yet, she is with -- as per Excelsior -- a woman from high society.

This is the necessary result of a society so hopeless, so sorely lacking in appropriate standards for either sex that we get these sorts of abhorrent behaviors. Much like Erin Andrews facial expression after Richard Sherman's outburst in the NFC Championship Game, we expect more not just from adults, but adults in a place of fame and wealth. Not just that, but standards from women have fallen out to: "OMG, just do what you want with no regard for people you care about!" You get tatted up freakshows, fat women preening for cameras -- unilaterally declaring their unstoppably attractive curves -- and seemingly attractive women behaving like they just got their first period when they mere years from menopause.

Pathetic.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (02-25-2014 03:52 AM)Excelsior Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2014 01:38 AM)Espresso Wrote:  

Its the butch lesbo latina army pilot from Avatar and the DJ for "Non-Stop Pop FM" in Grand Theft Auto V.

[Image: 478.gif]

Fuck!

I recall you put up some pics of her and I thought she was pretty cute.

Now she is dyking it out with some immature 35 year-old?

Sad.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

You guys who would turn down a threesome with these two chicks.. I think you are keyboard jockeying. Are you not red blooded American men?

The one in mustard tights isn't all that, but the one next to her is definitely up there.

Even if you dont like both of them that much, a threesome would be worth it.. 2 x 5 is 10 [Image: smile.gif]

Under normal circumstances I'd definitely take a threesome with two chicks who looked like them. I don't think Rodriguez is hot at all, but remove her personality, and she isn't ugly by any means.

But I'd be too turned off if one of the girls was acting like Rodriquez to go with it. Total trash in these photos. I'd be embarrassed to be seen in public with girls acting like this. My hometown is filled with trashy bitches like this, I can't fucking stand them.

Of course no one would turn down s threesome with these two girls specifically, they are famous. That's bragging rights right there. I'd fuck Adele just for the story.