rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skinny Germán guy that tried to pick up my chick in BLUE last night in parque lleras

Skinny Germán guy that tried to pick up my chick in BLUE last night in parque lleras

That was a bold move aproaching my chick while we were dancing last night. if you read this forum PM me and lets exchange phone numbers.....could use a wing like you here.

Game recognized. Is this the first "missed connection" type thread on our RooshV Forum?

[Image: RJ6Fp38.gif?1]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I didn't really want her... I was just trying yo save her. she looked bored with you.

I am the cock carousel

As if not stepping to you wasn't enough of a beta non-move, I'll take a shot in the dark that you are an RVF member and give you props.
Sucks I didn't number-close you, dude.

jajaja. well if you can bring something to the table We could meet up some time. The chick i was with is far from the hottest chick i go out with here but she is a world class fuck.

dupe

Quote: (02-21-2014 09:17 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Game recognized. Is this the first "missed connection" type thread on our RooshV Forum?

[Image: RJ6Fp38.gif?1]

I laughed out loud when I read this. Hilariously true

I got the feeling that 1 out of every 4 young gringos in poblado has read Roosh.

Has El Blue improved to the point that it is worthwhile going there? I heard that several years ago it was a great venue. I've been there twice within the past three years and it wasn't very good.

Blue wasn't very good last night especially for trying to pick up chicks. it was actually pretty dead. my girl liked the music and the drinks were inexpensive so we hung out. babylon is usually standing room only with plenty single women on Thursdays Have no idea why the Germán guy just didnt pick a better hunting ground.

Quote: (02-21-2014 05:12 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

Blue wasn't very good last night especially for trying to pick up chicks. it was actually pretty dead. my girl liked the music and the drinks were inexpensive so we hung out. babylon is usually standing room only with plenty single women on Thursdays Have no idea why the Germán guy just didnt pick a better hunting ground.

At this point, I say Parque Lleras should be avoided except maybe to have dinner in one of the restaurants when you already have a girl with you.

that is exactly opposite of the way I look at it parque lleras is the least productive place to Gáme women unless you want to go for the chicks hanging out in the park. The only time I go to lleras is when I have a date. Cold aproaching women is hard enough without having to approach women that have had their cover and drinks bought by some other guy who is standiing next to her jajaja. asking her to give you her phone number is like asking her to pick you over the guy she Came with right then and there. not very productive and not all that safe I might add.

Quote: (02-21-2014 06:18 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

that is exactly opposite of the way I look at it parque lleras is the least productive place to Gáme women unless you want to go for the chicks hanging out in the park. The only time I go to lleras is when I have a date. Cold aproaching women is hard enough without having to approach women that have had their cover and drinks bought by some other guy who is standiing next to her jajaja. asking her to give you her phone number is like asking her to pick you over the guy she Came with right then and there. not very productive and not all that safe I might add.

You lost me. I think we're actually on the same page.

I've picked up a few times in lleras but the best results I got were from other bars outside of lleras.....try 33 or elsewhere....

Quote: (02-21-2014 07:34 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

I've picked up a few times in lleras but the best results I got were from other bars outside of lleras.....try 33 or elsewhere....

Anywhere outside of Lleras or La Frontera, really. Trying to pick up in Blue would be like fishing around a school of sharks. Like Wedo said, the only good pick up spot around Calle 10 is Parque Poblado during the day, or maybe Avenida Poblado (Cr. 43A) on Sundays when they close it to traffic and all the Paisitas are walking and rollerblading.

Players in Medellin, get out of Poblado! For another day game option, take the metro north to the San Antonio station. This is centro, so get the fuck out by 7pm and stay alert. First in the SA plaza, check out the two bird Botero sculptures- the first one was rigged with a bomb and the shrapnel killed a bunch of people back in the Pablo days, but the city said fuck you, built a second one right next to the first, and left the old exploded one there to show that they weren't afraid. Good shit right there. Then ask someone to point you in the general direction of El Hueco, which is a cheap shopping district in that area. It 's a five-square block full of shops and hidden three-level malls where you can find $5 watches, cheap fans, shoes and literally thousands of young girls working in kiosks selling the same 40 things that everyone in Colombia sells. These girls are not that difficult, you will get plenty of numbers, line four or five up to meet you at a bar near your hotel. If more than one shows up just be cool, introduce your amiga and let them fight for your attention. Focus more on having fun than getting laid the first time you meet these girls out and you should pretty much have them after that, and sometimes immediately.

That German guy from last night still hasn't shown up yet?

Did the German complete the robbery?

How'd you know he was German? Lederhosen?

Zi Germans are coming.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Wedo did you decide to set up shop in Medellin instead of Cali long-term?

as it looks right now i will probable end up in Medellin

Damn that much talent there? Glad to see you're still killing it there!

Going from el patron de Cali to Medellin from (near scratch) has got to have some serious selling points to it.

Chicks/weather driving your decision?

Quote: (02-24-2014 12:10 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Damn that much talent there? Glad to see you're still killing it there!

Going from el patron de Cali to Medellin from (near scratch) has got to have some serious selling points to it.

Chicks/weather driving your decision?

Not so much the chicks as just more opportunities I think in Medellin.
Plus my best friend finally married his girlfriend and is going to sell his penthouse and move back to the states.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=e0b3a274b...FF-IxrVLJA

How did you react?

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Fucking a WEDO. I need to get my shit together right fucking now. God damn! That upside is ridiculous!

Literally laughing my ass off at this one: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=e0b3a274b...FF-IxrVLJA

Nothing but love for that dude well done. Well done.