rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

text advice.

text advice.

found out girl from social circle likes me... asked her to go for drinks tom night. she mentions that she normally goes out with her girls Friday night but there is a chance that we can hang out and that she will let me know.

Do i just text her in a few hours or tomorrow morning and tell her I've made other plans?

Do I wait until a certain time and re-evaluate?

for now i just answered with ok.

as im typing this she just sent me a msg saying its nice to hear from you with a blushing smiley face.

just not sure what the best move is.. I just want to show her that I can't be on standby and can easily make other plans.. and its not a big deal if we don't hang out.. just wondering whats the best way to go about it..

any advice is much appreciated.
thx

text advice.

I see the blush face text as kind of beta bait. What you don't want to do is text back all chatty or put any pressure on via text (save it for in person).

A general rule I learned from (I think) Roosh that can avoid these shoot-yourself-in-the foot scenarios is "When in doubt chill out."

You asked about tomorrow, she said she usually goes out with friends on Friday, and you acknowledged "OK." PS. This depends on context but I'dve replied with, "Gay," but anyway: You put it out there, she didn't give you a definitive answer, anything more you say can and will be used against you.

Just keep quiet (you're not on standby, not concerned with the outcome, right?) until she texts again re: Friday. If she wants to grab drinks with you she'll text again. By keeping quiet you're tacitly letting her know that 1. these compliments don't phase you 2. you've got other shit to do 3. you're not going to get aimless text convos when she hasn't committed to meeting in person.

She may wait to text when she's out with her friends, which isn't the best option, but it's better than her not texting about meeting up you while she tells her friends how much "you like her" after you were all chatty responding to her texts - inflating her ego while she didn't agree to meet.

text advice.

You should've responded differently to her saying "she will let you know". Nothing is worse than her establishing the frame of you waiting to hear from her. Horrible foot to start on...
I would either have not given a response and just changed the subject. Or asked if she knew were the washrooms are and excused myself, then ignored her for the rest of the night.
There's other options by agree and amplifying but that's not my style of game.

Don't make plans with a girl for friday/saturday nights, those nights are for your main girl or to hunt new poon.

Text her to cancel the invite for Friday night.
Say you have an early Saturday morning. Do not explain yourself.
"Hey friday is a no go. Early start on sat morning."

Only text her for logistics. Time/Place what she needs to bring, footwear etc.
If it's the 1st time i'm seeing her i confirm plans with her. nothing worse than getting ready and heading to the meeting place and then getting the text when you are there saying she can't come.
Some people may say this comes across as insecure but i view it as my time is more important than hers.

If she flakes, next her. A girl who wants to meet up with you will actually show up. Full Stop. I'm thinking she's just fishing for the attention.

text advice.

If you're young and have relatively cool friends I would make plans to go out with them. Now either way you're doing something fun tonight. Tell her you're gonna start off at X bar with your friends tonight, and that she and her friends should meet you guys there.

This works especially well since she's already from your social circle. When you're young, these kind of low-pressure non-dates are gold. Just remember to escalate kino throughout the night so as to make it clear to her you're not just friends hanging out.

You can invite them back for an after-party if all goes well.

text advice.

it was her birthday last week and i went..she was flirty, complimented me etc..I by far had the highest energy level out of the group.

I asked her to go out during the week and when i took out my phone to take down her number she mentioned that she had mine already and i didn't so that looked good.. we are in the late 20's.

This week i was actually very busy. when i asked her to join me for drinks it was via text. Like kinjutsu mentioned I hate the fact that she was said I'll let you know.. that threw me off. after she sent that text of its nice to hear from you (since its been almost a week) i haven't replied and I don't plan on answering. I think Friday morning I will say that its a no go (unless I hear from her otherwise) and plan for something early next week.

thx for the replies so far.

text advice.

Quote: (02-20-2014 12:03 PM)Alias Wrote:  

but there is a chance that we can hang out and that she will let me know.

That's arrogance right there. If I were you, I'd go look for another girl. Don't waste your time.

text advice.

Quote: (02-20-2014 01:11 PM)Wargasm Wrote:  

If you're young and have relatively cool friends I would make plans to go out with them. Now either way you're doing something fun tonight. Tell her you're gonna start off at X bar with your friends tonight, and that she and her friends should meet you guys there.

This works especially well since she's already from your social circle. When you're young, these kind of low-pressure non-dates are gold. Just remember to escalate kino throughout the night so as to make it clear to her you're not just friends hanging out.

You can invite them back for an after-party if all goes well.

Yeah I like this idea.

It seems like asking her out directly isn't working well, so stop trying to force it because it probably won't happen that way. If you met her through your social circle than you obviously have shared friends. Invite everyone out to a bar or to a party at your house. Then spit some game at her. By doing this you not only establish cred as the leader of your pack, but it also gives you other options. Which brings me to the next point...

The fact that you made a thread about one particular girls shows that you have a scarcity mentality. I've made threads on here about particular girls as well and those were done when I didn't have other options.

To change this mentality you need to get other options, especially because this girl is being disrespectful. Roosh's newest post is about not giving women you're dignity, and by letting her dictate if and when you guys can hang out that's giving her the power.

text advice.

Quote: (02-20-2014 03:17 PM)Alias Wrote:  

it was her birthday last week and i went..she was flirty, complimented me etc..I by far had the highest energy level out of the group.

I asked her to go out during the week and when i took out my phone to take down her number she mentioned that she had mine already and i didn't so that looked good.. we are in the late 20's.

This week i was actually very busy. when i asked her to join me for drinks it was via text. Like kinjutsu mentioned I hate the fact that she was said I'll let you know.. that threw me off. after she sent that text of its nice to hear from you (since its been almost a week) i haven't replied and I don't plan on answering. I think Friday morning I will say that its a no go (unless I hear from her otherwise) and plan for something early next week.

thx for the replies so far.

Don't reply and don't make any effort. Even if she (miraculously) suggests on Friday to hang out. Be to busy and enjoy a night gaming girls.

The MOMENT a girl says "I'll let you know" she's trying to get you to be on her terms. Ice her out, wait a week and hit her up casually. I.e.

It's Wed: "Drinks tomorrow @ (bar). Come join. [Image: wink.gif]"

If she agrees, great, anything else is a no.

If after two invites a girl declines says, "k, take care" and delete the number.

"Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two." - Alain Ducasse

text advice.

TheChef is dead on. She's in control right now, and that will be hard to shake. If you go dead for a few days, she will start questioning frame. "Did he die? Is he really beta? Is he banging other girls?" So either she'll text you before Wednesday to see what's up, or when you do contact her on Wednesday, she'll be very responsive.

Ignore her, have fun this weekend, try again Wednesday. And if it fails, NEXT

[Image: tdcs.gif]

text advice.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28919.html