rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYE same night lays and ONS.

Ok Fellas, the biggest party week-end of 2010/11 is here!!

So, let's start by giving those who have consistently contributed content/reports to the board thus making our sex life better a round of applause! I salute you, you know who you are. PLease keep these coming in 2011! Roosh, as always thanks for giving us a place to come and share our thoughts on strategies and field reports.

On another note, tonight is a perfect night to get a ONS, girls are out and about with their boyfriends/husbands/lovers, so any girl you see alone approach like a wild pit bull!! Especially if she's had a few drinks and is relaxed and emotionally vulnerable =)

I'm going to add some tips, feel free to add to the list:

1. arrive at the club early!!!!! As a matter of fact, you should be out running street game by 6pm, and making sure you have plenty of backups to hit up if the club scene does not come through as you hoped.

2. Forget phone numbers and Facebook closes tonight - seriously!! It's all about venue changing and getting a ONS!! If a girls does not want to make-out with you after you built some comfort and 30 minutes of physical escalation...NEXT!!!

3. Lock your girl down by 10pm!!! After 10pm, any pussy that arrived looking for her cock for the night is TAKEN!! and you wil have to settle for an average fatty who nobody wants.

4. After screaming NYE, and getting a kiss close, dance some more and by 12:30am go for the bang!! MOVE elsewhere, get her to your fuck pad pronto!!!

5. do not drive!!! Take a cab! This will allow you to make out and heat that pussy up while you are on your way to your fuck nest for the night in the back seat!

6. GET A HOTEL NEARBY YOUR MAIN VENUE!!! This is critical!! The more you have to drive, or your cabbie has to drive, the more you are at risk of being pulled over by DUI checkpoints, or huge traffic jams....pussy gets cold quick!! Don't be cheap, get something nice, and very clean!

7. DO NOT GET DRUNK!!! You are in control when you are sober, you can always pretend to be drinking and be drunk while you lure her into your fuck pad!

8. Bring an extra set of clothes! like a nice button down shirt, an undershirt (white) and an extra pair of jeans! I've had shit spilled on me last year, and it really fucked up my look with a big red wine stain on my shirt from a drunk bitch! You can tip a doorman at a local hotel to hold it for you, or leave it in your car if driving.

9. Go get your condoms NOW!! Do not wait until your pussy for the night is ready to bang, to go out like a mad man looking for condoms at Walgreens, you are wasting precious fuck time!!

10. If you do drink alcohol, squeeze in 12oz of water in between drinks. The more hydrated you are, the more resistant you are to lasting all night, gaming girls who are coming out of clubs at 5am!!!

11. Roll Dolo if you can, this gives you an enormous amount of flexibility to venue change if you need to. Not all places are going to be target rich, and lots will be filled with couples, MOVE. The more friends you have with you, the more tied down you are to one place until everyone in your group agrees to venue change. Worst is that I've had friends fuck-up a ONS for me because they did not have pussy to fuck, or a way to get home or a bunch of other idiot excuses to get in your way - you don't need this drama!

players of rooshv forum, MAKE ME PROUD!!!

Happy New Year!

Mixx

12. Tip the concierge at the hotel to get you some champagne on ice or just a bucket of ice and bring your own champagne for extra lubrication, and if you really need those guys can get you condoms but get your that shit before don't take any chances! Remember, all the cards are in your favor. Horny lonely chicks+champagne (women love champagne)+romantic holiday=layup, don't let other people (or yourself) fuck this up! Salutes to all of you, happy NY.

Great advice. It can be applied to most pagan holidays.

Nice Mixx, that's a pretty solid NYE-how-to guide. Kind of makes me want to blow-off the party I'm going to and just hit up the clubs by myself!

Just wanted to say thankyou gentlemen, this forum has been life enriching and a lot of guilty fun. I'm eyefucking the hell out of 2011. Happy New Year.

Doesn't apply everywhere though - the clubs here don't even really open until 9:30-10. I'm going to go right quick (9:30) and that shit will probably be dead.

To all the players who conquered a new flag this morning,
salute.

[Image: Salute.jpg]

2011 for me has started off with a bang...really, for as overhyped as NYE tends to get I can't think of any other night where the girls are more DTF (not even Halloween or St. Pattys). Pretty much ran the Mixx formula but for my scene and it was outrageous.

But as always there's some personal drama that always gets in the way. Starting next year I'm doing it solo, less bullshit and weak links.

Well. My stats for 2010: 117 Unique bangs. My stats for 2011 so far, 1.

Happy New Year......let's keep the party going.

Sames rules apply tonight fellas - Round 2!!

Mixx

Well, no bangs, but I did run into Roosh, The Rookie, and VK at the place I ended up at for New Years. VK seemed angry. [Image: smile.gif] Anyway, I take this as an omen that 2011 will be good provided I put in the necessary effort (i.e. MiXX's 2 approaches/day). Also, a bird shit on my shoulder this morning. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.

Roosh, as I was leaving the place some dude was handing out business cards offering "professional pickup" help. (link). Little did he know who was up in the hizzouse.

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone.

Mixx got some competition going on there hehe im 2 on 2 and going for the hat-trick tonight.

Quote: (01-02-2011 11:52 AM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

Mixx got some competition going on there hehe im 2 on 2 and going for the hat-trick tonight.

Yeah, you beat me already. Last night I had to do a repeat bang from a girl I banged for my Birthday. I could not find any single targets last night worth gaming, it was couples galore. The fantasy of starting over is in the hearts of every woman right now. So, I had to dip into my stable.

Enjoy it while it lasts, I'm on my way to Colombia in 4 weeks...I'm fucking unstoppable there. Someday, those Colombian immigration guys will not allow me in their country anymore - I swear I feel like that sometimes.

Mixx

Hey Mixx,

Are you still banging your salsa partner?

Quote: (01-02-2011 07:02 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Hey Mixx,

Are you still banging your salsa partner?

Yeah, I am....I need to stop doing this shit, but every time we practice it leads to sex....not good. This really distracts you from getting better.

i was with a childhood friend catching up and forgot to lineup a taxi before hand. at like 9pm not one taxi service would answer the phone!

by the time we got to the club it was 12am! had a few drinks and was disappointed in the quality of this latin joint in Raleigh NC. but i carried on.

found a sexy lil chick from panama. danced with her, then made out for the last hour. things where looking great but when it came time to leave i discovered she had drove and with a male friend.

she didnt want to leave her car and her friend and it ended up fucking up my plans of getting laid.

def need to leave EARLY and venue hop looking for girls to bring back to the hotel.

until the taxi fuck up we where planing on trying to get a girl back to the hotel by 11pm, fuck em and go to the next venue to try and get a second girl.

fuck. disappointing night! lessons learned tho

Quote: (01-02-2011 09:29 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

she didnt want to leave her car and her friend and it ended up fucking up my plans of getting laid.

OK. I am very surprised about a couple of things:

1. You were on your way at 9pm to your venue? on NYE? Dude..I told you 6pm, latest. You were warned. [Image: smile.gif]

2. The logistics of your target are the VERY first things you need to know to get a ONS.

a. Who is she here with?
b. What is she doing later? If she tells you she is meeting up with her boyfriend in one hour, it's not happening.
c. What time does she have to get up? If she has an interview ofr a promotion at 6am, not happening.
d. How did she get to the venue, alone in her car or taxi or with someone else she needs to drive back?

Fail to lockdown any of the above logistics, and you risk getting a make-out, then going back to your hotel to jerk-off about her.

Mixx

Quote: (01-02-2011 09:43 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

OK. I am very surprised about a couple of things:

1. You were on your way at 9pm to your venue? on NYE? Dude..I told you 6pm, latest. You were warned. [Image: smile.gif]

2. The logistics of your target are the VERY first things you need to know to get a ONS.

a. Who is she here with?
b. What is she doing later? If she tells you she is meeting up with her boyfriend in one hour, it's not happening.
c. What time does she have to get up? If she has an interview ofr a promotion at 6am, not happening.
d. How did she get to the venue, alone in her car or taxi or with someone else she needs to drive back?

Fail to lockdown any of the above logistics, and you risk getting a make-out, then going back to your hotel to jerk-off about her.

Mixx

yea very poor planning and execution. the intense make out sessions had me thinking it was 100% in the bag. oh well, wont let that happen again.

I had sex with a Jamaican woman on NYD. It was fantastic, my skin felt like it was on fiyah!!
So I have opened up 2011 the way all new years should be opened up...with a BANG!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-02-2011 11:59 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Enjoy it while it lasts, I'm on my way to Colombia in 4 weeks...I'm fucking unstoppable there. Someday, those Colombian immigration guys will not allow me in their country anymore - I swear I feel like that sometimes.

Mixx

I'm finally in Miami today, how much did you pay for the roundtrip to Colombia?

by the time we got to the club it was 12am! had a few drinks and was disappointed in the quality of this latin joint in Raleigh NC.

Should have joined us at Charleston SC...

Quote: (01-03-2011 10:48 AM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

I'm finally in Miami today, how much did you pay for the roundtrip to Colombia?

You can find deals on spirit. But I have executive platinum status with Avianca, so I used mileage and get free upgrades to 1st class.

Mixx

Quote: (01-03-2011 09:50 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I had sex with a Jamaican woman on NYD. It was fantastic, my skin felt like it was on fiyah!!
So I have opened up 2011 the way all new years should be opened up...with a BANG!

VERY, VERY NICE. I got my Jamaican flag in my early 20's. She was a very educated, and pretty medical student 4 years my senior.

Mixx

Quote: (01-03-2011 10:57 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

VERY, VERY NICE. I got my Jamaican flag in my early 20's. She was a very educated, and pretty medical student 4 years my senior.

Mixx

I am still searching for my Somalian flag. I should have it by March. I really need to find a venue where they accumulate so I can work my magic.
The club I went to on NYE was swarming with them but I find they can be very standoffish whenever the men of their community (somalian men) are around. I guess if they see their woman walking off or exchanging details with a non Somali dude, it could be thunder on they azzez.

I opened on a few (especially this one who had an ass like whoa) but I was shut down accordingly.
Never fear, once Moma finds their watering hole, he will find, isolate and lay.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Because this post is quite timely

wow yea timing couldnt be better for this one.

this forum has been a goldmine of information and has helped me tremendously in 2011. even meeting lothario was great for me as i know im not the only one out there in my area. heres to more bangs in 2012 for all of us!

Quote: (01-03-2011 09:50 AM)Moma Wrote:  

mmmmm.....Jamaican women, bedroom acrobats!