rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which seductive archetype most matches your game?

Greene's book, Art of Seduction has several seduction archetypes. Which one of these most aligns with your style of game?

The Rake

The rake is a female fantasy figure. Most girls will never admit to being attracted to a rake… but when he turns his attention on them… few will decline his invitation. The rake is usually someone who indulges in all of life’s pleasures. Whether its booze, gambling, drugs, or promiscuity he is always indulging himself. His biggest addiction is women. He can’t control himself around them. He loves each and every one of them. He is a connoisseur of women.

A rake will act towards girls in a completely AFC manner. He will treat them like they are the most special girl in the entire world. He never hides his intention. And most girls already know his intention. They’ve heard the stories about his conquests. They probably know another girl he has screwed over… but each girl thinks that they will be the one to finally tame him.

But a rake can’t be tamed.

The Ideal Lover

Since they day a girl is born she begins to imagine her night in shining armor. But as a girl grows up, she begins to give up on the idea that this man exists.

The ideal lover plays the part of this man. He comes along and offers the disenfranchised woman romance, adventure, and spiritual communion. He reflects her fantasy.

He is a master at seducing a woman by appealing to her higher self. He has the ability to carefully reconstruct a woman to discover the exact role she longs for a man to play in her life.

The Dandy

The dandy attracts a woman by being ambiguous. He doesn’t fit the stereotypically masculine ideal. He can’t be categorized. He clearly likes women, but gives off a homesexual vibe to most that encounter him. He even seems to indulge in that vibe.

The dandy fashions his image to be a bit mysterious by going above and beyond merely metrosexual. They are completely conscious of their image at all times, and even seem to be more interested in themselves then the women they are seducing. They don’t really seem to care so much about other people.

But the true key to the dandy is their ambiguity. They are both masculine and feminine, disinterested and charming, subtle and outrageous. The inability to categorizes them stirs a strong desire in women.

The Natural

The natural attracts women by transporting a woman to a more innocent time. A natural makes you feel at ease.

A natural has preserved his childish traits that most people lose in adulthood. They are not immature like a child, but instead share a child’s wide eyed spirit, their spontaneity, sincerity, and unpretentiousness. These are all refreshing characteristics in a world of people that become increasingly stuffier with age.

The Coquette

The coquette uses the power of push/pull, hot/cold, and cat on a string theory to the extreme. They have the ability to trap people emotionally by refusing to ever commit themselves fully.

Croquettes are essentially cold and distant creatures, with a sense of detachment at their inner core. They give you a little bit of attention and then swiftly take it away… making you continually crave more.

A croquette is fundamentally narcissistic. They are completely self contained and self involved, and have little need for other people. Which strangely makes people crave their attention.

The Charmer

Charmers are consummate manipulators, masking their cleverness by creating a mood of pleasure and comfort. Their method is simple: they deflect attention form themselves and focus it on their target. They understand their targets spirit, feel their pain, and adapt to their moods.

Once they draw their target in, they make them dependent on them. They do this by becoming a source of pleasure, bringing antagonism into harmony, promoting ease and comfort, showing calmness in the face of adversity, and by making himself useful.

The Charismatic

Charismatic people excite us all. Even as guys we can fall under the spell of charismatic man (not sexually of course)

Charismatic people have an inner quality of self confidence, sexual energy, sense of purpose, contentment-that most people lack and want. This quality radiates outward, permeating the gestures of Charismatics, making them seem extraordinary and superior.

valhalla

This is pretty interesting.

I think i'm 50/50 Charmer and Charismatic.

I think 50/50 The Natural and Charismatic.

But could also just be hopeful conjecture on my part.

Wald

I am 50/50 Natural and Coquette. I have also something of ideal Lover because I do "Total conversions". I totally lack Rake and am as anti-Rake as one could be.

Mostly charmer. Some charismatic. Moments of coquette (push/pull, teasing) and natural (youthful demeanor at times). A tiny bit dandy, in that I have some minor interests in feminine hobbies like women's fashion.

The dandy description you have is bad. Most Americans have a terrible understanding of masculinity and femininity, and anything that doesn't resemble a dude in a football jersey eating wings and drinking beer is 'gay.'

I've only known one dandy, and he got laid a shit ton. If I recall correctly, he was regularly having threesomes in college despite not being in a top frat or being a star athlete. Most people have probably never known one, or not realized his prowess with women. His sexuality was supremely ambiguous, in some senses. He had big eyes that always had a sexual gaze, and lips that inspired rumors that he had collagen injections. He was effortless and relaxed, and handsome in man-cum-half-tranny sort of way. Ambitious to the point of being delusional, and in love with his own image, and would piss off the more conventional guys in his circle. People tell me I'm a character, and I had absolutely nothing on this guy.

[Image: huh.gif] [Image: huh.gif] [Image: huh.gif]

I just try to get them drunk. Which one am I?

Quote: (02-19-2014 02:10 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

The dandy description you have is bad. Most Americans have a terrible understanding of masculinity and femininity, and anything that doesn't resemble a dude in a football jersey eating wings and drinking beer is 'gay.'

I agree with this 100%. I feel that even on this red pill forum the American majority here seriously handicaps itself and all other men in this regard.

The Coquette

Probably a combination of the Charmer, the Ideal Lover and Natural, with the amount varying depending on the girl.

A mix of charismatic and the dandy, I'd hazard a guess. A lot of the girls I've laid(or failed to) have told me they thought I was gay when they first met me, but I get these long, direct and interested looks from girls constantly.

I actually had a talk about something similar with one chick in a post-coital daze under some very rumpled sheets. She told she thought I was gay at first, so I asked why.

1) The way I walk and talk and conduct myself in general. She said it looks as if I'm never in a hurry anywhere, that I move my body "languidly"(English is neither of our first language) all the time and that I move scary fast when I'm startled or surprised.

2) Eyes. She said I have an unsettling way of looking at women. At the same time mocking and playful, a little disdainful("Like you don't care if she tripped and broke her arm") and sexual.

3) Touch. For me, touching people in general is natural, and she said my touch always seems a bit charged sexually and surprisingly strong.

4) Looks. Apparently, I look good. I have a good physique, but I'm not a judge on my own facial features. It would seem they're ok enough.

Convos like that are surprisingly fun to have on occasion, even if they're just the views of one particular chick.

Coquette

Surprised by the lack of Rakes on RVF

valhalla

Part rake part coquette here I'd say. Maybe some dandy too because a few birds have said I'm masculine but feminine at the same time.

Quote: (02-18-2014 11:44 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Croquettes are essentially cold and distant creatures, with a sense of detachment at their inner core. They give you a little bit of attention and then swiftly take it away… making you continually crave more.

[Image: tumblr_lq2pmk39oS1qht847.gif]

[Image: BR35-blowup.jpg]

+

[Image: Croquet_Event.JPG]

Elements of Natural and Charmer thrown in here and there.

Based on the definitions I'm a mix of natural and coquette. At times I do a little of the charismatic.

I probably have a little bit of dandy because my fashion is probably more "hipster" than most guys on here, and while I'm working out more, I have a slender build (narrow shoulders, thin limbs, long body) instead of the mesomporh tank build.

rake and charmer

Charismatic and Natural.

I have always had people telling me they wish they were more like me after I tell stories or talk about the projects I'm working on. Guys and girls alike. I am definitely wide-eyed at the same time, I've had girls tell me that I am just like a little kid on the inside at times when I'm really loving life.

I've been called a charmer, but I'm not manipulative. Too much work.

Coquette and rake. I don't give a fuck if i never see a girl again or if i hurt her feelings by being an aloof asshole to her.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

Charismatic

I'd quote Russel Brand as my favourite male figure. My game is based on quit-wit, put-downs and a war of words.

In a two minute conversation with a girl, the following must happen:

- She laughs hysterically
- I call her a bitch and she playfully punches me
- She says something along the lines of "You're SO mean!/OMG!!!!!/You're such a dick!!!!/You're so annoying!!!!!" PLAYFULLY

It's all about ENERGY

If you can jokingly call a girl a bitch after two minutes, you have great Charisma IMO

Before the bang I usually get something along the lines of "I fucking hate you!!!!!" before she lovingly launches herself around me.

Not exactly the pinnacle of masculinity but it's great fun *honks horn*

Quote: (02-19-2014 12:59 PM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

Charismatic

I'd quote Russel Brand as my favourite male figure. My game is based on quit-wit, put-downs and a war of words.

In a two minute conversation with a girl, the following must happen:

- She laughs hysterically
- I call her a bitch and she playfully punches me
- She says something along the lines of "You're SO mean!/OMG!!!!!/You're such a dick!!!!/You're so annoying!!!!!" PLAYFULLY

It's all about ENERGY

If you can jokingly call a girl a bitch after two minutes, you have great Charisma IMO

Before the bang I usually get something along the lines of "I fucking hate you!!!!!" before she lovingly launches herself around me.

Not exactly the pinnacle of masculinity but it's great fun *honks horn*

Post of the day.

Drake.
Naturette.
Charmismatic.

Depending on the situation.

Combination of charismatic and natural. Problem is I'm still somewhat new to the game so I need to improve either one or both.

I'd say the 'ideal lover'. I love getting into a girl's head, dissecting her character and using that information to lead her into submission. It's almost like a seduction dance.

The Ideal Lover with Coquette tendencies.

I gotta switch out of this role, because as the description implies, these women are damaged.

Coquette and Charmer.

I attack what the defense gives me. Tons of teasing, liquor, and push-pull. I don't try to form a connection often, I see it all as entertainment and take the girl along for the ride.

I'd like to work on being a Charismatic Natural, that seems to be where the most happiness lies.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems