rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have I fucked this up?

Have I fucked this up?

Context: This is a girl from my office who started maybe three or four months ago and works in a totally different department. We were placed at the same table for our Xmas party and since then i've struck up an office friendship. I wouldn't normally attempt to game a girl at work but I've given in because she's a 9 and my cock would never forgive me for not trying. I got her number last week with 0 objection and I went out and got pretty fucked up last night and subsequently had the following text exchange. Also some dickless guy anonymously sent her a massive bouquet of roses for work on V-Day which is the opening topic.

Me: 'Squddy zzz (nickname),how is old foggy Lkondon?! I'' jealous! oundd 9ut,the flowers yet??ad if I'm such a dickk hahas god im massively fwcked'

Her: Lmao squiddy d!!!!!! (nickname) Yeah you don't sound like your sain old normal self! Haha it's all good loving the smoke lots of drinking which is always fav!!! Noooo I haven't found out! It's going to be a mystery forever!!!!!?

Me: Loooll well cocaaine will do this to yue basic SPg jags don tell catherie! (my boss) Don't do anything silly in Lpndon zoe honestly its a bad place TRUST ME. God I jus took one of (my sisters) birth contro pills see what happens am I go in die?

Her: Oh squiddy d!!!! I promise I won't tell anybody a flung as you're having fun [Image: biggrin.gif] if people are like you in London I will make sure to keep a low profile.... Toooo late haha I'm joking of votes! If you die I will inform people on Monday!

Here's where I start hating myself.

Me: Yeees zoz!! See this why I like to cos your soooooo fucking cool! ANd I laugh tonnns when I talk to you and yes ur positivlym babelicoaus hah excuse me I gush when I'm highh yes we havin funnbig group cuddlers heeer watching Nottiwn hill in beddd biiig lovefest!

Her:Lmao hahagahahaha wgat a guy

I had passed out by this point. Opinions gents? have I fucked this one up?

Have I fucked this up?

I would try this: "last night my buddy grabbed my phone after I set it down while I wasn't looking and started texting numbers in my phone. I am looking at these text messages and cringing, go ahead and disregard all of them. meet me for drinks this evening"

But really that is a hail mary and I would say you are fucked. keep your phone off when you are drunk.

Have I fucked this up?

Quote: (02-16-2014 02:41 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

I would try this: "last night my buddy grabbed my phone after I set it down while I wasn't looking and started texting numbers in my phone. I am looking at these text messages and cringing, go ahead and disregard all of them. meet me for drinks this evening"

But really that is a hail mary and I would say you are fucked. keep your phone off when you are drunk.

No. That's a weak excuse -- never apologize in this way.

Girls don't really hold being wild and crazy against you. Just act as if nothing happened, say hi to her as usual and be your normal friendly self. Don't ask her out now but wait a few days during which you act friendly and normal but don't pay any too pointed attention to her.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Have I fucked this up?

I would try this: "last night my buddy grabbed my phone after I set it down while I wasn't looking and started texting numbers in my phone. I am looking at these text messages and cringing, go ahead and disregard all of them.

Personally, that's too apologetic. I think I'd rather just stroll into the office with a 'no fucks given' attitude. Probably the best way to handle, though I agree that this is almost unsalvageable.

meet me for drinks later.

Probably my only shot is to be direct about it and present it 'take it or leave it' and then just not be a dick about it if she decides to leave it.

Quote: (02-16-2014 02:46 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Girls don't really hold being wild and crazy against you. Just act as if nothing happened, say hi to her as usual and be your normal friendly self. Don't ask her out now but wait a few days during which you act friendly and normal but don't pay any too pointed attention to her.

Great advice.

Have I fucked this up?

I have recovered from way worse, just ignore it.