rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fair Article On Reason.com About The Cyber War On Women

[Image: Internet_Rock1997.jpg?h=188&w=250]

There is an interesting article on Reason.com about the so-called "Cyber War On Women."

Obama invented the the "War On Women" in order to get reelected, but we are still feeling his campaign rhetoric years later as feminists are still desperately clinging to the notion that men are hatching plans to hurt women.

Let's review a few choice quotes:

Quote:Quote:

Around the same time, feminist activists mounted a successful effort to pressure Facebook to crack down on “misogynist hate speech.” The campaign by Women Action & the Media focused on unquestionably nasty content that slipped by the Facebook mods. They pointed to “humorous” graphics of bruised and battered women with such captions as, “She broke my heart. I broke her nose,” and pages with titles like “Violently raping your friends just for laughs” (which had a mere 17 “likes” before it was shut down).

I shared on the forum about how I tested Facebook's waters on this back in late May. Facebook doesn't delete anything anti-male, no matter how nasty. Say all men are worthless rapists? Nothing. Share a photo about how the "1 in 4" statistic is false? That sometimes gets deleted. And here I thought feminists were out of power?

Quote:Quote:

For Kitchens, the attacks ultimately strengthened her determination to soldier on. For women who are part of the online sisterhood, the toll of such bullying can be devastating. The Nation recently published a controversial article by Michelle Goldberg on “feminism’s toxic Twitter wars,” bitter, endless conflicts in which women are savaged for perceived ideological infractions, heresies and impurities, leaving many fearful of saying anything at all. Goldberg’s piece echoes an essay posted last December by blogger Megan Murphy lamenting that Twitter feminism had turned into a “mean girls-style popularity contest” and an “absolutely endless stream of hate.” With friends like these, who needs misogynist enemies.

This is where female rhetoric meets the road. Women have to confront the fact that women are worse at disagreement than men. Men might get into shouting matches and whip each others asses, but we go on. Women's grudge matches are incredibly personal and don't have an end. Women simply aren't cut out for the world of ideological battle - but that is a modern observation. Women existed as professors in the '20 and '30's without the same level of vitriol of the modern woman. Like in most societies, a small gang of women can run bars and teach college-level classes to men and women, but it isn't universal. Still, women simply don't deal with differences like men do. Two men could be throwing fist one hour. The next? They could be doing shots of cheap tequila at the bar like brothers.

As for Amanda Hess' original assertion about that women aren't welcome on the Internet...

[Image: facepalm.png]

[Image: amanda_hess.jpg]

I could talk about her psychology all day, but what is most important is how women like her expect worship for their existence.

Women -- like Hess -- who expect the Internet to bow down to their genius don't understand that being a genius isn't a personal observation but an observation that others make about you.

It is easy to pretend you are a super smart person in real life. You can withhold your opinions, you can explain away in-person ideological defeats (He was a misogynistic MRA). Yet, on the Internet, women like Hess find ideological friends. They share their views. Yet -- again -- they find detractors.

Women like Hess expect mindless praise for their efforts. When they can't get that, they hyper-focus on the hate. When Hess can't be the Queen, she is the lowest-rung female in her mind. Her obsession with betas raping and killing her is her twisted way of pretending she matters. A man that simply says, "I don't give two shits about Amanda Hess." Is a man that Hess fears. Her personal currency is attention. Loving her is what she desperately needs, hating her is what she desperately wants and ignoring her suicidal.

In sum, Hess and her feminist demagogues are straight up liars about issues affecting women on the Internet. If dumbasses like Hess haven't already realized: Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter are female dominated platforms. In fact, social media is female dominated. Not only do they ignore women treating other women badly (the majority of Internet "abuse") they pretend men are saying nasty things about women to keep them off social media.

Just like men use rape to keep women off college campuses. And sexually harassing women at work to keep them from pursuing careers.

I can only imagine a woman in 2014 -- ability to do whatever the fuck she wants -- bitching about men holding her back.

[Image: lol.gif] Yeah, it's us men holding you back, darling.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

A man that simply says, "I don't give two shits about Amanda Hess." Is a man that Hess fears.

If that's the case, she fears about 97 percent of all men (i.e. straight men) because outside of her online tantrums I don't see any guy noticing her at all.

This is the kind of woman that's always been totally invisible to me on the street. She doesn't even have the "WTF??" freak factor that make the tattooed feminists fatties hard to ignore.

"This is where female rhetoric meets the road. Women have to confront the fact that women are worse at disagreement than men. Men might get into shouting matches and whip each others asses, but we go on. Women's grudge matches are incredibly personal and don't have an end. Women simply aren't cut out for the world of ideological battle"

Right. What's happening is now that women have joined men's society, they complain it's too harsh for them. Basically, they're asking for special treatment and nobody calls them out on it. As a man, how many times have you been told to go fuck yourself on the Internet? Or even received death threats? Did you start a campaign to end the cyber war on men afterwards? Let's call it what it is : women joining the men's team and crying after receiving the ball in their face.

[Image: amanda_hess.jpg]

Short hair.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

[Image: 256955_933067947244_5301424_44524046_6063321_o.jpg]

Looks skinny, 5/10 WB

(with duct tape over her mouth)

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Tragic. She could be a really pretty girl if she tried.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I stumbled into this thread from the last post and thought that the picture was some hipster guy.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

What would she look like with long hair?

Have to admit I laughed when i saw the caption of "She broke my heart. I broke her nose". Lol!

Quote: (02-15-2014 10:02 AM)Daddy Wrote:  

"This is where female rhetoric meets the road. Women have to confront the fact that women are worse at disagreement than men. Men might get into shouting matches and whip each others asses, but we go on. Women's grudge matches are incredibly personal and don't have an end. Women simply aren't cut out for the world of ideological battle"

Right. What's happening is now that women have joined men's society, they complain it's too harsh for them. Basically, they're asking for special treatment and nobody calls them out on it. As a man, how many times have you been told to go fuck yourself on the Internet? Or even received death threats? Did you start a campaign to end the cyber war on men afterwards? Let's call it what it is : women joining the men's team and crying after receiving the ball in their face.

Ya, we told them that they wouldn't enjoy putting up with the reality of the "men's world," but they insisted that they could do anything a man could and that they could do it in heels!

Of course, now that we men have bent over backwards to make the world a more accessible place for women, now they insist that they actually require special treatment.

I'm the King of Beijing!