rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Either mech is trolling me or someone is trolling mech

Someone by the username "Elmech" made this addition to my Wikipedia page:

Quote:Quote:

In 2014, Caitlin Dewey from the Washington Post included Roosh as a candidate for "most-hated man on the Internet", writing: "Valizadeh owns the website ReturnofKings.com, which bans 'women and homosexuals' from commenting. Recent articles include the charming '5 Reasons to Date a Girl With an Eating Disorder,' 'Don’t Work for a Female Boss' and 'Biology Says People on Welfare Should Die.'" [16]

Previously, Jezebel a large online lifestyle portal, labeled him as "awful", "despicable", "downright psychopathic" and "frankly, he's the worst person we've come across in a very, very long time" in a well-documented article named "American-Woman Hater Possibly The Worst Person We've Encountered".[17]

"online lifestyle portal"

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Quote: (02-09-2014 01:02 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

In 2014, Caitlin Dewey from the Washington Post included Roosh as a candidate for "most-hated man on the Internet", writing: "Valizadeh owns the website ReturnofKings.com, which bans 'women and homosexuals' from commenting. Recent articles include the charming '5 Reasons to Date a Girl With an Eating Disorder,' 'Don’t Work for a Female Boss' and 'Biology Says People on Welfare Should Die.'" [16]

Previously, Jezebel a large online lifestyle portal, labeled him as "awful", "despicable", "downright psychopathic" and "frankly, he's the worst person we've come across in a very, very long time" in a well-documented article named "American-Woman Hater Possibly The Worst Person We've Encountered".[17]

How'd you notice the changes? Talk page? :o

I don't think el mech is editing a Wikipedia page.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Quote: (02-09-2014 01:10 PM)CaliforniaSupreme Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2014 01:02 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

How'd you notice the changes? Talk page? :o
In any article, click "view history" in the top right next to the search bar.

I bet that el mech doesn't even know what Wikipedia is.

I got 4 to 1 odds El Mechanico changes his name using his gold status now. PM me if you want in on the pool.

He's trolling the wiki admin too:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Con...ons/Elmech

"Flag Day is June 14th each year. Smyth this is getting ridiculous, you know very well hat Daryush Valizadeh is born on June 14th 1979, you can also google it and see a lot of sources. Please stop vandalizing Roosh page and deleting true facts about him"

It's all good though... I gave up hope long ago that my Wiki page will be a balanced view of my work.

What are the odds?! I was--and I swear this on my mother's soul--listening to this song on my computer when I clicked over to the forum and saw this thread. It's literally playing right now. The mechanics are taking over!

EDIT: It's in my bookmarks. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

(Jezebel portal ranks number 450 in United States as traffic, it is one of the top 50 legitimate news source in United States, therefore very important)
[Image: lol.gif]

This is quality trolling.

[Image: attachment.jpg16942]   

[Image: attachment.jpg16943]   

This reminds me of the time Mechanico wanted to hyperlink but didn't "know how to make the words turn blue".

Quote: (02-09-2014 01:35 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

What are the odds?! I was--and I swear this on my mother's soul--listening to this song on my computer when I clicked over to the forum and saw this thread. It's literally playing right now. The mechanics are taking over!

EDIT: It's in my bookmarks. [Image: biggrin.gif]

This follows the same lyrical rhythmic pattern as his mechanic ad.

This thread calls for...

[Image: attachment.jpg16944]   

[Image: attachment.jpg16945]   

Quote: (02-09-2014 02:36 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

This reminds me of the time Mechanico wanted to hyperlink but didn't "know how to make the words turn blue".

Honestly, I think he's just toying with us to lure us into complacency, while he really is hacking banks and redirecting our funds to his secret Cayman Islands accounts.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Is this apart of the feminist mass editing of Wikipedia?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-32750.html

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (02-09-2014 04:03 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Is this apart of the feminist mass editing of Wikipedia?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-32750.html

^ Wait....El Mech is a feminist now?

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (02-09-2014 04:06 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

^ Wait....El Mech is a feminist now?

I knew it! I knew it all along!

[Image: attachment.jpg16948]   

Emech is...

is.......

is.........

[Image: attachment.jpg16950]   

His hate towards Lindy West was just the red herring. We've all been duped. RUN GANG!

[Image: attachment.jpg16951]   

No not me... Where does it say elmech? Can I follow the other stuff he writes?

"5 carots"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Con...123.40.185
Giovanni.

Quote: (02-09-2014 06:27 PM)CaliforniaSupreme Wrote:  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Con...123.40.185
Giovanni.
Serious? He uses my crap and is russian or some junk?
Should I be pissed off?

[Image: 5uqpBB1.png]

Giovonni is the only used name on the Talk page apart from registered Wiki users. Someone informally signed using Giovonni last year. IP 190.114.248.7 Whoever registered and trolled recently registered under the name elmech, thus making it a pain in the ass to see their IP address. You could request a sockpuppet IP check from someone, not worth it.

E: IP was from Bulgaria.
Ahem,
http://www.rooshvforum.network/user-15416.html

I thought El Mech was in love with Lindy West.