rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Set Rapist on Fire- Facebook Troll War!

Ok, normally I let you guys handle the trolling, cause I don't even know what it really means, but I saw something on FB this morning that pissed me off.

[Image: attachment.jpg16932]   

Apparently the story originated in India (go figure) where the brother of a supposed victim burned the alleged attacker to death. Doesn't really matter and I give two fucks, but the comments are appalling.

[Image: attachment.jpg16933]   

This is all over FB getting shared, which should be taken down. But in the meantime its empowering the hamster. I propose a troll campaign. Who is in?

[Image: attachment.jpg16934]   

[Image: attachment.jpg16935]   

Two wrongs don't make a right, and the difference between us and those girls posting is that we'd never advocate setting a girl who divorce or paternity raped a guy on fire.

Quote: (02-09-2014 11:54 AM)soup Wrote:  

Two wrongs don't make a right, and the difference between us and those girls posting is that we'd never advocate setting a girl who divorce or paternity raped a guy on fire.

[Image: potd.gif]

It's amazing how these violent feminist lunatics manage to dress as sheep in wolf's clothing.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

https://www.facebook.com/939wkys/posts/1...9949636639

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater

Two places its been shared.

Is that a picture of the rapist on fire or is it that chick's straw man arguments.

Out of curiosity, does anyone think that women who are actually raped deserve it?

Quote: (02-09-2014 12:18 PM)j r Wrote:  

Is that a picture of the rapist on fire or is it that chick's straw man arguments.

Out of curiosity, does anyone think that women who are actually raped deserve it?

The story is apparently real. No idea about the photo.

I doubt anyone here thinks that a woman deserves to get raped. We probably do think that many women will cry rape when they were not raped because the guy did not want a relationship with them and they want revenge.

Quote: (02-09-2014 11:47 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Ok, normally I let you guys handle the trolling, cause I don't even know what it really means

[Image: 6269e60d08d7ed15ec9551d48dee766b14ceef0c...0947cf.jpg]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (02-09-2014 12:23 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

I doubt anyone here thinks that a woman deserves to get raped. We probably do think that many women will cry rape when they were not raped because the guy did not want a relationship with them and they want revenge.

Not only that but it has become the "in" thing for college-aged women to have been raped at some point in their life, especially if they're involved in gender studies and that whole subculture. Even a woman I'm related to says this, and she teaches women's self defense and some university courses on feminist subjects. When she bitches about this, she fails to acknowledge that she did the same thing to a guy when she was in school, but I think her complaining about other women doing it is part of working out her guilt over the situation without ever verbalizing her fuck up.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (02-09-2014 12:40 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2014 12:23 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Not only that but it has become the "in" thing for college-aged women to have been raped at some point in their life, especially if they're involved in gender studies and that whole subculture. Even a woman I'm related to says this, and she teaches women's self defense and some university courses on feminist subjects. When she bitches about this, she fails to acknowledge that she did the same thing to a guy when she was in school, but I think her complaining about other women doing it is part of working out her guilt over the situation without ever verbalizing her fuck up.

Yeah, that's what happens when you have ideologies that elevate victimization as the ultimate moral virtue. Everybody wants to be a victim.

To me its like the Salem Witch Trials

Ali, what this is is a lecturing "snark" post. They're supposedly not really advocating setting the guy on fire, but each of the arguments for it is meant to be a parody/mockery of the ways in which men supposedly excuse rape. And you're supposed to realize just how ridiculous such "blame the victim" excuses are when applied to "rape", that apparently most pervasive of all crimes.

For example, "he was asking for it dressed in such flammable clothing" is supposed to be a parody of "she was asking for it being dressed like a slut", or "he should have stayed indoors" is a parody of "she didn't have to go out to that kind of dangerous area in the first place". And on and on down the line. Each one of the lines is supposed to be a snark parody of the "usual blame the victim rape excuses" that they are sooooooooo tired of hearing.

Bitches and white-knights are celebrating this disgusting snark because it's so clever and so true at the same time.

What a world. As the misc would say, fuck this gay earth.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

I like to think we have more important things to do than to take notice of every piece of female lead banality. We may troll for the gains the extra page views a feminist hate campaign brings, but we don't react to pathetic triumphalism. We are not provoked, nor outraged, by reading something on the net we disagree with.

The red pill is steeped in reality, the Facebook shares and likes don't matter, at all. Now I'd be happy to assist in highlighting the stupidity and hypocrisy of our political opponents, campaigns of Twitter agreements, trending hash tags, exposure of their horrific subjective based ideology are all great, and bring many new men to our corner. Getting angry over a Facebook comment is silly though. Troll them if you really want, but you'd be better being productive. Hell writing an rok article showing women's sadistic joy in the suffering and death of an alleged rapist.

Quote: (02-09-2014 01:17 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Ali, what this is is a lecturing "snark" post. They're supposedly not really advocating setting the guy on fire, but each of the arguments for it is meant to be a parody/mockery of the ways in which men supposedly excuse rape. And you're supposed to realize just how ridiculous such "blame the victim" excuses are when applied to "rape", that apparently most pervasive of all crimes.

I don't understand what snark means. From now on I'll leave the feminist trolling to you guys. Bitches already perma blocked me off Discuss. I can't even read ROK comments. [Image: confused.gif]

I do better telling stupid bitches to shut the fuck in person. These online tactics aren't for me.

Quote: (02-09-2014 11:47 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

This is all over FB getting shared, which should be taken down. But in the meantime its empowering the hamster. I propose a troll campaign. Who is in?
I am for one Outraged! Why dont you make a petition on petition.org and I'll for sure sign it....

[Image: potd.gif]

Quote: (02-09-2014 01:17 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

For example, "he was asking for it dressed in such flammable clothing" is supposed to be a parody of "she was asking for it being dressed like a slut", or "he should have stayed indoors" is a parody of "she didn't have to go out to that kind of dangerous area in the first place". And on and on down the line. Each one of the lines is supposed to be a snark parody of the "usual blame the victim rape excuses" that they are sooooooooo tired of hearing.

Bitches and white-knights are celebrating this disgusting snark because it's so clever and so true at the same time.

What a world. As the misc would say, fuck this gay earth.

Guys- Nobody on this forum is advocating rape.. at all. It doesn't matter if she's wearing sexy clothes or whatever.

I've never said that a rape victim was "asking for it".

Rape, by definition, cannot be asked for.

We here decry false rape allegations- girls who either have sex with a guy consensually and turn around in the future and call it rape, or women who just make up a rape story even if she had no sexual contact with the guy at all.

Another difference:

We NEVER make snarky rape jokes around here. Those girls are the ones taking it to a dark level.

Rape has nothing to do with game. The only connection is that the number one sexual fantasy that women have is the rape fantasy.

Girls don't get turned on by rape. They do get aroused by a guy who could, if he decided he wanted to, do it.

Thank you soup. However dull it may get (and it gets very dull at times) it's always good to be restating these truths again and again and again.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

First, this is a bunch of straw-man arguments out of 1955. Who says anymore that a woman was "asking for it?"

But more importantly, this conflates an unwanted sexual act with the complete destruction of a man's body. A traumatic rape would require medical attention and therapy. Torching someone's entire body would either kill them or render them physically ruined. That they don't see this is telling.

[Image: hijacked.gif]

Quote: (02-09-2014 03:43 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

First, this is a bunch of straw-man arguments out of 1955. Who says anymore that a woman was "asking for it?"

But more importantly, this conflates an unwanted sexual act with the complete destruction of a man's body. A traumatic rape would require medical attention and therapy. Torching someone's entire body would either kill them or render them physically ruined. That they don't see this is telling.

Most women are more animal than we are and will have these histrionic reactions and say shit, post shit, or do things impulsively if it feels right in the moment.

They are like little kids in this sense.

The real problem is that men have allowed that to get away with, and have encouraged this kind of ridiculous shit for too long (posting stuff like that on Facebook). Women are are like dogs; give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

I don't think that trolling them is going to change anything. That would be like trolling a pet dog. I could be wrong. We'd like to think that if you present the facts to a woman, it will change her mind. This is very rare.

Quote: (02-09-2014 03:55 PM)soup Wrote:  

We'd like to think that if you present the facts to a woman, it will change her mind. This is very rare.

Rarer than a four-leaf clover. If it's at odds with her feeeeeeeelings on the subject, then you can forget it.

We wouldn't? [Image: undecided.gif] No, uh, I mean...of course we wouldn't. would we?

Most women are more animal than we are and will have these histrionic reactions and say shit, post shit, or do things impulsively if it feels right in the moment.

The real problem is that men have allowed that to get away with, and have encouraged this kind of ridiculous shit for too long (posting stuff like that on Facebook). Women are are like dogs; give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

I don't think that trolling them is going to change anything. That would be like trolling a pet dog. I could be wrong. We'd like to think that if you present the facts to a woman, it will change her mind. This is very rare.

Brilliant. One idea that still needs to sink in more even in the 'sphere is that you can't treat women like adults. They are more different than us than even the average experienced, red pill man realizes. Logic, reason, a good argument don't actually work. It's not the right approach.

Quote: (02-09-2014 05:58 PM)darklightdispatch Wrote:  

Brilliant. One idea that still needs to sink in more even in the 'sphere is that you can't treat women like adults. They are more different than us than even the average experienced, red pill man realizes. Logic, reason, a good argument don't actually work. It's not the right approach.

Women are indeed emotional children. The AMAZING thing is, to our society, this is some sort of new discovery or secret truth. And if you articulated it in casual conversation, its hard to say whether a man or a woman would be the first to do a 180-degree head snap and say "WHAT?!?? You can't SERIOUSLY believe that!!!?!?!" And yet, for thousands of years, this was common knowledge. All the great philosophers and poets wrote about it. Schopenhauer, the ancient greek Philosophers, Kipling, etc., etc. It was COMMON KNOWLEDGE. And, thanks to the internet and the red pill society, it looks like it is becoming that way again [Image: smile.gif]

If he is actually a rapist then fuck him, he got what was commin to him.

Lets just hope this isnt some innocent fucker who got fire bombed because the girl lied to her family to save face.