rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ball Busting Harpy Wants to End Military Sexual Joking - Wash Post

Opinion Piece in the Washington Post today.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/p...story.html

Paying the price for frat boy antics

By Amanda Bennett, Published: February 7

Amanda Bennett is a journalist and a co-founder of the Bloomberg Women’s Project.

Some excerpts.

Quote:Quote:

Not long ago, I was part of a small group vetting candidates for a once-in-a-lifetime kind of job. Our research turned up example after example of one contender’s dismissiveness toward his female subordinates. Talented women had fled his command. His top management team was exclusively male.

The candidate entered the field a favorite yet never made the cut.

So he was maybe the best candidate (presumably this was a top military position) but he hurt some girls feelings so she pulled the plug. She seems to relish her power.

There was Martin P. Schweitzer, an 82nd Airborne Division commander who, after meeting with a female member of Congress, e-mailed a colleague that the lawmaker was not only knowledgeable but also so “smoking hot” that he masturbated three times after the meeting.

Come on, military guys have been telling crude jokes since jump street. It's just a fucking joke!

On one level, it’s not surprising that these guys thought they could have it all. For the most part, they could. They could be powerful, respected, well paid, influential — and never had to outgrow their frat-boy behavior. There was never any real blowback.

Frat-boy behavior = feminist shaming language for male bonding humor.

Even as public displays of bias or crudeness became unacceptable, these men figured out how to show two faces. Many learned that it paid to mouth platitudes about “zero tolerance” and “equal opportunity” but that there was no real incentive to walk the walk. After all, they could check off the human resources training, give the “respect for all” speech and still tell crude jokes — or worse — on the golf course.

I'll let you in on a little secret bitch - everyone checks off the HR training box and says the platitudes, but we all think your HR feminist bullshit is a joke.

But little by little, we are seeing that, as we might tell 5-year-olds, choices have consequences.

Condescending ball-busting harpy. Treat military men like 5 year olds.

The question is, how do we, as a society, help speed the realization that there are genuine, and significant, political, social, moral and national security consequences to crudeness in one’s dealings with women?

Translation - How can we ruin men's careers faster when they don't act as feminist would like?

And even the jocular commander, when caught, passed off his behavior the way clowns always do: Hey, it was a joke!

More shaming language. They are clowns.

The realization that this type of nonsense might actually harm one’s career will help speed the shift in behavior in ways that mere concerns about fairness, or even national security, did not.

This cunt can't wait to ruin men's careers when they step out of (feminist) line.

Here's a picture of the humorless harpy:

[Image: amandaBennett.jpg]

She has nothing to worry about. No one will want to jerk off three times after meeting with her.

Take care of those titties for me.

Thankfully, I think it's obvious she has no chance of succeeding. Feminism is taken seriously by maybe 1% of people who are successful in the corporate world. Even females who succeed in the corporate world are hated by feminists.

Exhibit A:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/201...about.html

Exhibit B:
http://jezebel.com/5948586/six-things-ma...not-taking

It's amazing how they think they know better than women who actually succeed.

Death and sex are very close and humor is a way of dealing with both.

She obviously has no clue.
Who on the forum would be most likely to bang that busted-berry pie face?

Quote: (02-09-2014 02:07 AM)Dusty Wrote:  

I wouldn't even take a shit on something that ugly.

Ugly women are toxic in any work environment.

I doubt you'd shit something that ugly.

There is a very useful word invented long ago for sloppy, ugly, fat bitches like this ..... Cunt.

Could you imagine having to look at her during the interview process?

No way I could face that thing

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (02-09-2014 07:54 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Could you imagine having to look at her during the interview process?

No way I could face that thing

What about during sex?

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Wnb. Great thread title.

Hr is a waste of time and money, it's pet jobs for the girls to keep em busy.

Somewhere behind all this though, there are some beta pricks enabling her to do this.

They are the real enemy.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

What gets me is that this cunt has actual power. She get's to nix the hiring of military men if they show that they don't bow down to feminist dogma.

We now give ugly obese damaged feminist say over who runs our military. That's nuts!

So what this article says is the last thing the military wants is a bunch of "frat boys" who act like (gasp!) testosterone-driven men.

Better we fill our military ranks with a bunch of frightened Betas who feel they need to tip-toe around everyone.

With all due respect, isn't the goal of the military to sort of create hardened soldiers who will win wars? Nice guys don't win wars. Frightened politically correct men don't protect countries.

Whether feminists realize it or not, this type of re-engineering military culture is a deliberate way to weaken America -- a deliberate "shit test." Remove the "Alpha" from the US military and some other country's Alphas will win out in the end, which is probably some perverse feminist fantasy.

Quote: (02-09-2014 02:35 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

So what this article says is the last thing the military wants is a bunch of "frat boys" who act like (gasp!) testosterone-driven men.

Better we fill our military ranks with a bunch of frightened Betas who feel they need to tip-toe around everyone.

With all due respect, isn't the goal of the military to sort of create hardened soldiers who will win wars? Nice guys don't win wars. Frightened politically correct men don't protect countries.

Whether feminists realize it or not, this type of re-engineering military culture is a deliberate way to weaken America -- a deliberate "shit test." Remove the "Alpha" from the US military and some other country's Alphas will win out in the end, which is probably some perverse feminist fantasy.

Example # 4,357,237,378 of women ruining things built by men.

For hundreds of years in the US, military guys have been behaving like "frat boys," busting each others balls and cracking jokes. These guys created an amazing camaraderie among themselves, laid down their lives for each other and their country, and won most every war.

We start letting womynz in the military, and give killjoy cunts like this power over the military, and their chief concern is to stop men from acting like men, and overlay the military with a corporate femcunt HR mindset.

Soon they will change their hiring policies to respect diversity and inclusion instead of merit and performance. Western armies will be gender diverse, culturally diverse and age diverse. Modern warfare will consist of sending an army of cripples, grampas and women overseas to protest and complain about who is the most oppressed by the patriarchy. The winners will be those who generate the greatest amount of pity.

I leave for Basic in Lackland in about a month, and I've already realized that if I want to make it through my four years there, I'm going to have to shut off the RVF part of my brain a lot.

F*ck man, you need to put a NSFW label on that smut.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-09-2014 07:41 PM)Suits Wrote:  

F*ck man, you need to put a NSFW label on that smut.

Fuck, she's married to the CEO of the Washington Post. What is that guy thinking, marrying a land whale when he is rich and has a powerful job??

[Image: Dad%20and%20Amanda.JPG?uuid=-go0_sPGEeGYtwvHIQxjeQ]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reli..._blog.html

Washington Post Chief Executive and Chairman Donald Graham was married Saturday evening to fellow news executive Amanda Bennett in a small family ceremony.

^^
They just don't know any better, man. When you've lived on Saltine crackers your whole life, you can't comprehend the taste of filet mignon.

Trapped in the US with noting but fat pigs and sex once per year, he just can't comprehend an Indonesian chick's legs wrapped around his midsection.

Quote: (02-09-2014 03:24 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

I wouldn't even take a shit on something that ugly.

Ugly women are toxic in any work environment.

Looks like an old math teacher of mine.
Also, the lady the General thought was hot:
[Image: medium_image-52e6c9946170703131040000-coalesced]

Quote: (02-09-2014 09:44 PM)CaliforniaSupreme Wrote:  

Also, the lady the General thought was hot:
[Image: medium_image-52e6c9946170703131040000-coalesced]

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

The General was probably trollin'. Military guys are classic deadpan trolls.

Look at Ali as a prime example of this.

Quote: (02-09-2014 10:37 PM)MHaes Wrote:  

The General was probably trollin'. Military guys are classic deadpan trolls.

Look at Ali as a prime example of this.

Ali wishes he was a soldier. In reality...
[Image: gay_soldier_boy_combat_couture.jpg]