rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad Habits

Bad Habits

The second half of a man's life is made up of nothing but the habits he has acquired during the first half. ~Feodor Dostoevski

They say anything that can be abused will be abused. It's horrible for people with impetuous personalities. I find myself undoing bad habits and replacing it with good ones. So what are your bad habits/addictions?

Bad Habits

Here are my top three bad habits.

1.) Nicotine
I'm an ex-nicotine user, 1 pack a day smoker. Quitting was horrible. Just fkin horrible.

2.) Caffeine
I used to consume 7-8 cups of coffee a day, then recently converted to tea after enduring some of the worst headaches in my life. I quit because I lose holistic thinking.

3.) Internet
Time waster. It is nothing but an escape. After work I used to veg out for at least couple hours to decompress my mind. I'm trying to read books and do some other shit, but my mind seems to crave the interwebz.

Bad Habits

Internet is on my list - very addictive.
Women - I think I spend too much time thinking about them. A lovely women is a site to behold.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Bad Habits

drinking

Bad Habits

Shit.

I guess it's a question of how you perceive certain things to be wasting time. Reading novels could be a bad habit if you have other, more important tasks.

For me

1) I forget to not get so wasted when partying.

2) I procastinate. All the time - this includes internet, TV, reading stuff that has nothing to what I need to do. Finding other excuses to be lazy.

3) Women. My bad habit is that I go to bed without one naked by my side every night.

Bad Habits

trying to exercise moderation when i go out and drink. that extra drink is always a great idea at the time. to combat this, i try to go out later say 1130pm and always tell myself that i want to be home by 2am, no matter how late the bars stay open. so during that period, i'll just sip on 2-3 drinks max and try to work game. i figure there are chicks who are further up the drinking curve when i arrive someplace and my game is optimal with only 1-2 drinks. anymore than that and i seem to crash and burn.

plus, it seems that most people are easing off night game, me included, so i don't end up spending a bunch of cash on drinks and when i wake up and don't feel like i got hit by a freight train.