rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using your smartphone to build comfort

I was wondering if somebody had any idea or previous experience with some apps or games to build comfort with a girl?

I am thinking of some game/apps for breaking the ice and then leading to topics for conversation. Or perhaps some funny videos?

I show my pictures from trips when I talk about travel.

iPhone is king:

1. Status symbol
2. Something similar that you two have in common (it's like having the same religion)
3. iMessage sets you apart from the Android men who send lame green texts

[Image: compared.png?w=704]

Seriously guys, if you want to stand out from all the men and have girls smiles light up everytime you send a text - Get a fucking iPhone!!

Just ask "what model is that?" or "is that the new 5s?" (or whatever it is now). Most people with fancy phones love to talk about them.

Bring up an app you think is cool and ask if it's available for her phone because "you're thinking of upgrading", etc...

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

I don't own a smartphone. My flip phone gets plenty of attention from girls for being "old school."

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Once a girl had me playing a "breaking the ice" game with her on her iphone (was on second date, sex had not happened on first because of period so there was already an intimacy).

The game was asking questions to each other with progressive level of kinkiness. A bit like the questions on OK Cupid.

It was fun but if you want to drag a girl into that I think you have either to maintain a strong fun vibe (early stages of the encounter, like if you escalate right after meeting her at a party) or to have already engaged the climbing of intimacy and want to push it further.

In the first case you can say it is to see if you are compatible (so you place her in the position of qualifying to you) and in the second it is to "know each other better" letting her think there is a chance that you open to her.

In any case it's just an excuse to talk about sex.

I highly recommend The Idiot Game (idiot test?), and get to be good at it. It's basically a series of questions and simple tests for your smartphone with cute and silly pictures, but the learning curve is pretty high and the game derides you when you mess up. So you can play the role of the amused alpha teaching his feminine creature how to do things properly, all the way she's being called an idiot by the smartphone.

I find it works well pretty much any time for building comfort, but it's particularly good for subway/bus commutes where you're stuck together and conversation runs the risk of drying up.

I don't have a smartphone but I sometime entertain girls using my laptop..

"Entertaining girls with a laptop"

I'm sure you can do all of this stuff from your Smartphone as well..

Quote: (03-21-2012 03:52 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

You need to create a date "play-list".

Videos, websites, songs, movie scenes, etc. that you have pre-selected. Obviously, choose the stuff that best allows you to get the bang.

Here is what I do..

1) I "Google" her astrology sign. This will list her strengths, weaknesses, passions, fears, etc. We discuss over drinks. Then we "Google" mine. This alone could take 2 hours.

2) I play my favorite songs and hers. Go on Youtube to find videos. Continue drinking.

This should be all you need to get things going and get physical!

If you need more material, here are some more options..

3) Ask her about her favorite movies, documentaries, and books. Google them, Youtube them, Wikipedia them. Watch, drink, discuss..

4) Playfully sexualize things. Things like "Hot or Not", "Ashley Madison" "Craigslist", Sports Illustrated "Swimsuit edition", The Miss Universe website. Pretend that you just accidently stumbled across an article about one of these websites. Pretend to make fun of them. Say, "do people really do this stuff". This is just to sexualize the conversation

Shit, I might start pretending to accidently come across the Roosh Forum and start making fun of pick up artists!

I have a "date file" on my laptop. It has all the songs, websites, YouTube videos, documentary clips, and other stuff that I might need to use on my date. I don't wait until she is back at my place and then just start searching around online. I have this all organized before she ever enters my condo! I love high tech seduction. We don't need to entertain her all by ourselves anymore. We have Youtube, Google, etc. to help set the mood for us.

If you haven't met the girl yet and she is in close proximity to you, you could also do a "Customized Fake Phone Call"..

Quote: (09-01-2011 01:54 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

"CUSTOMIZED Fake Phone Calls"

I use the "Fake Phone Call" alot on the street. I let the girl hear me speaking in a strong, clear voice, about stuff that makes me look cool or high value. Sometimes, I pretend to speak in another language.

Recently, I have taken this move a step further. I now customize the fake conversation to fit the girl I am targeting. I look at her race, look, style of dress, etc, and try to say things that will catch her attention.

Here are 2 examples from yesterday:

Asian girl, modern, sexy, straight black hair, clean skin, doll face, short skirt, fashionable, confident, educated.

She walked right past me on the street. I turned around and started walking in her direction. As I got within about 8 feet of her, I started my fake phone call:

..."Latinos don't even use the word Latino, no one is gonna say 'I'm Latino, they're gonna say I'm Mexican or I'm Colombian or I'm Peruvian. People hate that, Its just like all Latinos don't want to be called Mexican"

Now, I am right behind her, maybe 5 feet, I continue the fake phone call:

..."Its the same with Asians I think, people identify with the country they are from. You can't just say it was a bunch of
Chinese people. Not all Asians are Chinese. Its the same thing for them as it is for us.

Blah, Blah, Blah. I walk right past her without ever looking at her. I speak loud and proud. As I get in front of her a few feet I wrap up the fake phone call:

..."ok, type it up like that and send me a copy, make sure you bcc me on that email, whatever you do, don't cc me on it. Quadruple check everything and just text me."

I hang up. I'm a few feet in front of her. She opens me right away:

Her: Excuse me
Me: Hi (pretending to look surprised and cautious because a strange girl just opened me)
Her: I was listening to your conversation
Me: Really? you're so nosey!
Her: Well, you were talking loud
Me: Uh-huh
Her: I totally agree with what you were saying. I hate "umbrella terms". I'm majoring in political science and Asian studies so I'm always talking to people about that.
Me: Ya, its funny hah?
Her: Yes, I just got back from Hong Kong and blah blah blah
Me: I just back from Brazil, blah blah blah

We walked and talked for a few blocks. Once I felt we had build a little connection, I decided to get her number and eject.

Me: I'm going this way. Nice meeting you.
Her: Nice to meet you too. See you around.
Me: Maybe we should exchange numbers and get a drink sometime
Her: sure

-----

Example #2

White girl, cute hippy, jeans, colorful shirt, flower in hair, scarf, Peruvian style hand bag.

I knew she was the type who would like travel stories, foreign languages and stuff like that. Shes was ahead of me so I had to walk fast to catch up to her...

Me: Oi irmao, tudu bem, fica in caza, elles quire jogar futebol en la praia, nao, noa, fala con elles, ah mi dios, que isso

Thats literally about all the Portuguese I know.

I get even closer to the girl and walk right past her. I continue with the fake Portuguese..

"Ta bon cara, me liga amanaha, ate mais, tchaua, belleza"

I hang up and turn slightly over my shoulder to open her:

Me: Cool bag, is that from Peru?
Her: Hah, it looks like that doesn't it? But I got it in Alabama
Me: What? Alabama?! I was thinking more like South America or something
Her: I know, my aunt got it for me. Hey what language were you just speaking?
Me: Oh thats Portuguese. From Brazil.
Her: I was wondering were that was from. It sounds cool
Me: Do you speak any other languages?
Her: No, just English, but I'm practicing my Italian.
Me: Portuguese is the cousin of Italian.
Her: Are you Brazilian?
Me: Ya (not true), how bout you?
Her: German and Italian

Blah Blah Blah. I knew she was feeling me because she was giving me good eye contact, smiling, laughing, and asking me personal questions.

Her: It was so nice chatting with you
Me: Ya, you too, why don't you give me your number and we can get a drink or something.
Her: Ya, I'd be down for that.

Handed her my phone.

Try this move guys. It can take a cold street approach and turn it into a warm street approach.

1. Use "dSploit" to kill their connection if they're hooked on a club's/bar's WiFi so you can talk without her facebook distraction
2. Get "Proximity Screen Off Pro" application that lets you unlock and lock your phone just by hovering your hand over it. When you ask for her number just do an elegant swipe without even touching your screen and watch her surprise as the screen turns on. If you have an expensive-looking phone cover it'll further impress her that you can afford expensive high tech magic stuff. 100% successful conversation starter

No thanks, not getting an inferior product like the iPhone just for some female psychological game benefit.
I have a Nexus 5 and use Textra, an app which I can send/receive the iPhone emojis with.

I hit them with a few and girls wonder how the hell I'm sending them without an iPhone. That produces pretty much the same effect you were talking about. I've thought about this whole thing before, but came to the conclusion that it's really just the content of the message bubble, not it's color, that's meant to get reaction out of girls. Plus I get to carry a way better device.