rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

De Blasio Fires Underling for Dating Eliot Spitzer, Hilarity Ensues

The NY Post got wind that Lis Smith, the de Blasio campaign's communications director, was dating Eliot Spitzer:

Quote:Quote:

[b] The Post righteously demanded that Mayor de Blasio dump her. And he did just that!

Bill Maher had a few things to say about it. As usual, he calls out the bullshit pretty well. A few snippets:

Let's stop being a nation of grad school prudes about adult consensual sex, and accept that politicians aren't Boy Scouts. That's just a costume they wear on Grindr.

I think the guy who wrote What's the Matter with Kansas? really should write What's the Matter with New York? Cuz I don't get it. How can this strain of Puritanism endure in the same city that pioneered the kinky Halloween parade?

I think Lis Smith should hire John Edwards as her lawyer, and sue the new administration for sex discrimination. And then Edwards, Spitzer, Anthony Weiner, and Bill Clinton should get together with the ghosts of JFK, LBJ, FDR, Thomas Jefferson, and Martin Luther King, and form a new party — the Perverts with Principles Party. And then America should grow up![quote]

Relevant portion of the video starts at 2:00:

IRT Spitzer's mate choices, I think he got himself an upgrade. Here's the soon to be ex-wife:

[Image: fedup_silda-300x300.jpg]

[Image: 22_silda_lgl.jpg]

[Image: 78087237sw050-a-funny-thing.jpg]

And the new girlfriend:

[Image: lis-smith-3-pic.jpg]

[Image: lissmith2.jpg]

[Image: spitzer26n-8.jpg]

May just be my preference for brunettes and younger women. WYB? Discuss...

Delete

Does it no go without sayin of course to younger women being every mans preference.

I've known a few men who claimed to prefer older women. I never trusted them anyway; they always seemed to punch below their weight. But even if Silda Spitzer was 10-15 years younger, I'd still prefer the brunette.

WB both after drinking 250 ml of vodka.

His wife is a nice looking older broad for sure. Like, if I had to bang an older woman, I'd hope she'd look that nice.