rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't date a Girl who travels

Currently making the rounds on my Facebook feed. Lots of likes.

Smh

https://medium.com/better-humans/802c49b9141c

Adi in Better Humans
She’s the one with the messy unkempt hair colored by the sun. Her skin is now far from fair like it once was. Not even sun kissed. It’s burnt with multiple tan lines, wounds and bites here and there. But for every flaw on her skin, she has an interesting story to tell.

Don’t date a girl who travels. She is hard to please. The usual dinner-movie date at the mall will suck the life out of her. Her soul craves for new experiences and adventures. She will be unimpressed with your new car and your expensive watch. She would rather climb a rock or jump out of an airplane than hear you brag about it.

Don’t date a girl who travels because she will bug you to book a flight every time there’s an airline seat sale. She wont party at Republiq. And she will never pay over $100 for Avicii because she knows that one weekend of clubbing is equivalent to one week somewhere far more exciting.

Chances are, she can’t hold a steady job. Or she’s probably daydreaming about quitting. She doesn’t want to keep working her ass off for someone else’s dream. She has her own and is working towards it. She is a freelancer. She makes money from designing, writing, photography or something that requires creativity and imagination. Don’t waste her time complaining about your boring job.

Don’t date a girl who travels. She might have wasted her college degree and switched careers entirely. She is now a dive instructor or a yoga teacher. She’s not sure when the next paycheck is coming. But she doesn’t work like a robot all day, she goes out and takes what life has to offer and challenges you to do the same.

Don’t date a girl who travels for she has chosen a life of uncertainty. She doesn’t have a plan or a permanent address. She goes with the flow and follows her heart. She dances to the beat of her own drum. She doesn’t wear a watch. Her days are ruled by the sun and the moon. When the waves are calling, life stops and she will be oblivious to everything else for a moment. But she has learned that the most important thing in life isn’t surfing.

Don’t date a girl who travels as she tends to speak her mind. She will never try to impress your parents or friends. She knows respect, but isn’t afraid to hold a debate about global issues or social responsibility.

She will never need you. She knows how to pitch a tent and screw her own fins without your help. She cooks well and doesn’t need you to pay for her meals. She is too independent and wont care whether you travel with her or not. She will forget to check in with you when she arrives at her destination. She’s busy living in the present. She talks to strangers. She will meet many interesting, like-minded people from around the world who share her passion and dreams. She will be bored with you.

So never date a girl who travels unless you can keep up with her. And if you unintentionally fall in love with one, don’t you dare keep her. Let her go.

Yeah just read that a minute ago.

It took a minute to understand it was satire.

I get it, women that travel are more interesting, slutty, sloppy, and condescending than other women. No need to celebrate it.

Also, they rarely have their funds in order. If they can make it on their own, fine. The world is an amazing place. But dont leach off men in order to save money and then celebrate it as though men should be privileged to be around you.

Oh, and I didnt read the whole thing. Maybe I missed something.

Who said anything about dating?

Can always pump & dump girls who travel...

SLUT!!

Quote: (01-28-2014 02:10 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Who said anything about dating?

Can always pump & dump girls who travel...

This is the exact same thing I thought when I saw this post a few minutes ago.

[Image: banana.gif]

Funny article - in that it is trying to shame those who criticize "independent" women - but it doesnt mention the elephant in the room.

Women who travel regularly are certifiable sluts. No matter how you slice it - a large part of the appeal of travel for women is to leave behind the prying eyes of family, friends, the betas they hope to marry, and to have space to be sluts. In fact the first thing women do when far away from home is become sluts.

So the last paragraph should be:

"Dont date a girl who travels, she's probably a slut."

I love sluts!

I wonder if this is a good way of identifying them

Quote: (01-28-2014 02:18 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I wonder if this is a good way of identifying them

Definitely. You don't think that girls go to Spain, France, or Italy for the red wine and historical landmarks, do you?

Also, sluts seek out new experiences in general. Traveling is one way to gain exposure to new experiences.

Quote: (01-28-2014 02:15 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Funny article - in that it is trying to shame those who criticize "independent" women - but it doesnt mention the elephant in the room.

Women who travel regularly are certifiable sluts. No matter how you slice it - a large part of the appeal of travel for women is to leave behind the prying eyes of family, friends, the betas they hope to marry, and to have space to be sluts. In fact the first thing women do when far away from home is become sluts.

So the last paragraph should be:

"Dont date a girl who travels, she's probably a slut."

For every 2-4 weeks a girl average-or-above in attractiveness has traveled, she has fucked a random dude. Some more, some less, but this is a good baseline to follow.

I also won't 'date' a girl who travels (Fuck? Absolutely, but date? [Image: punchballs.gif]) because as someone who has traveled and has had interesting experiences doing so, 98% of women who 'travel' do not go to interesting places (Australia, Mexico, The Bahamas, the UK etc,.) or do interesting things (at best they'll go to internationally-known tourist spots like the Mayan Ruins or on a 'Castle and Winery' tour in France...in general they spend most of their time sitting on the beach or clubbing and grinding up on foreign cock).

Travels the world. Gets gang banged in Egypt. Comes home, doesn't want to talk about it.

Women with little world experience though are pretty damn boring. Meh, I'll take my chances. It's not the travelling alone that makes a slut. I know plenty of exceptions.

Odd how this thread and this one pop up right around the same time.
like chocolate and peanut butter.

Dont date girls who travel.

Just host them on Couchsurfing and fuck them.

They don't money or a steady job. Pussy comes with it's own line of credit.

Team Nachos

She wants something interesting? Exciting? I'll be there at 8 with a bottle of whiskey, ski mask, machete, and illegal fire works.

A girl who travel mean "I have taken countless of dicks by differents men around the planet"

I've met a lot of traveling girls.

They travel right to my house.

Travelling chicks : Cockriding all over the world, and then post condescending, philosophical bullshit on Matadornetwork columns.

Don't avoid, just don't do them raw. Who knows what kind of shit -even lice!!--- they might have crawling down there.

Quote: (01-28-2014 02:48 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Travels the world. Gets gang banged in Egypt. Comes home, doesn't want to talk about it.

Haha, reminds me of a Japanese girl I knew who got double teamed by some guys in Egypt...belly dancer, jazz singer, traveller....big time slut.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

They are flighty.

Quote: (01-28-2014 01:55 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Adi in Better Humans
She’s the one with the messy unkempt hair colored by the sun. Her skin is now far from fair like it once was. Not even sun kissed. It’s burnt with multiple tan lines, wounds and bites here and there. But for every flaw on her skin, she has an interesting story to tell.

Don’t date a girl who travels. She is hard to please. The usual dinner-movie date at the mall will suck the life out of her. Her soul craves for new experiences and adventures. She will be unimpressed with your new car and your expensive watch. She would rather climb a rock or jump out of an airplane than hear you brag about it.

Don’t date a girl who travels because she will bug you to book a flight every time there’s an airline seat sale. She wont party at Republiq. And she will never pay over $100 for Avicii because she knows that one weekend of clubbing is equivalent to one week somewhere far more exciting.

Chances are, she can’t hold a steady job. Or she’s probably daydreaming about quitting. She doesn’t want to keep working her ass off for someone else’s dream. She has her own and is working towards it. She is a freelancer. She makes money from designing, writing, photography or something that requires creativity and imagination. Don’t waste her time complaining about your boring job.

Don’t date a girl who travels. She might have wasted her college degree and switched careers entirely. She is now a dive instructor or a yoga teacher. She’s not sure when the next paycheck is coming. But she doesn’t work like a robot all day, she goes out and takes what life has to offer and challenges you to do the same.

Don’t date a girl who travels for she has chosen a life of uncertainty. She doesn’t have a plan or a permanent address. She goes with the flow and follows her heart. She dances to the beat of her own drum. She doesn’t wear a watch. Her days are ruled by the sun and the moon. When the waves are calling, life stops and she will be oblivious to everything else for a moment. But she has learned that the most important thing in life isn’t surfing.

Don’t date a girl who travels as she tends to speak her mind. She will never try to impress your parents or friends. She knows respect, but isn’t afraid to hold a debate about global issues or social responsibility.

She will never need you. She knows how to pitch a tent and screw her own fins without your help. She cooks well and doesn’t need you to pay for her meals. She is too independent and wont care whether you travel with her or not. She will forget to check in with you when she arrives at her destination. She’s busy living in the present. She talks to strangers. She will meet many interesting, like-minded people from around the world who share her passion and dreams. She will be bored with you.

So never date a girl who travels unless you can keep up with her. And if you unintentionally fall in love with one, don’t you dare keep her. Let her go.

Because she becomes supercilious and condescending, yet still fails to be genuinely-interesting or insightful.

Fixed.

Most annoying are girls who spend a week in this country or that country (usually in the nice, safe, sanitized touristy areas) and then think they're culturally and geopolitically enlightened.

I just shared this on my wall. Title seemed like solid advice to me.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I'm turned off by girls that don't travel and have no interest in the outside world.

Usually the kind of travelling girls like this one at least is somewhat attractive and slutty enough to make it worthwhile putting up with her SWPL bullshit for a fuck or two, but we have an ugly dirty one here:

"She’s the one with the messy unkempt hair colored by the sun. Her skin is now far from fair like it once was. Not even sun kissed. It’s burnt with multiple tan lines, wounds and bites here and there. But for every flaw on her skin, she has an interesting story to tell."

2/10 filthy OWS hippy WNB.