rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bachelor is high comedy

First of all, it's clear that this Juan Pablo fella can do better than all of these girls. They're mostly 7s and maybe one or two 8s. You can tell he's underwhelmed and just enjoying the fact that there are 10+ fighting over him. His superiority over them all has put the hamster and the hypergamy into overdrive.

Seeing a bunch of 7's have the script flipped and no longer being the center of attention is driving most of them insane. He has to give a few of them pep talks every episode to keep them from losing their shit which in turn makes them feel like he cares about them which in turn drives them even crazier when he's kissing another girl five minutes later. The sad resignation they're showing will soon morph into feral cattiness by next episode.

One girl actually said the following contradiction about seeing Juan with the other girls, "It's not that I'm jealous. I just want to be them." That's what jealousy is you stupid hamster!

One thing I've become convinced of watching this show is that a woman's only reality is her feelings. The minute he makes any of them feel special they believe they really are special and are shocked he doesn't just end the show right then and there.

Their delusional self talk when they get kicked off the show supports your 'reality is her feelings' claim.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I thought this is scripted reality, or are they really whoring out themselves on TV?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

^ It's really a win-win for the girls. Think about it. If they "win out" over the other they get their 5 mins of alpha (possibly more if Juan doesn't know his SMV that well or catches feelings) and the boost to the ego. Even if they are eliminated early, they get the consequent uptick in their validation (i.e. I was hot enough to be on the Bachelor) and likely the concurrent uptick in attention from friends and other men.

If geography would allow it, we should have RVF TV nights where we watch episodes of the Bachelor together and mock it.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (01-21-2014 09:55 PM)Suits Wrote:  

If geography would allow it, we should have RVF TV nights where we watch episodes of the Bachelor together and mock it.

The refugees chatroom is about as good as it would get. We used to place bets at work based on episode 1 and then watch it at the bar. It was a good way to get people out of the office.

[Image: h6AB7292E]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Quote: (01-21-2014 03:06 PM)void Wrote:  

I thought this is scripted reality, or are they really whoring out themselves on TV?

Its totally scripted. My sister, an aspiring actress, was on a past season of the show long ago.

Happen to watch a few days ago a session of it, some guy is going to marry the asian he picked and they stated they havent had sex yet and they are waiting till the wedding. The guy was soo beta it was ridiculous, they are airing the wedding live. Pretty sad...

http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelor-...icle_89309

spare a though for the betas on the bachelorette competing for a low tier 7. Only a omega mindset would make a man(with many alpha qualities) sign up onto a show where you compete for a 7...for marriage.

Now they must really be going insane.

Also I remember I watched highlights from The Bachelor Australia, and one of the chick point blank said she does not like competing with so many girls and straight up left the show. Shows what a stuck up princess she was and how much male attention she was used to, haha.

Juan Pablo has really struck a nerve in the American (Western?) woman's psyche. A girl threw her drink on him in Atlantic City, and another threw a beer bottle at him. Vitriolic comments are being left all over the internet. What for?

Quote:Quote:

The Miami resident has been criticized for failing to propose to Ferrell and refusing to tell her that he loved her during the end of the ABC reality show

[Image: lol.gif]

I have read multiple comments mocking his accent (he is Colombian) and another saying his eyes were too close together (elbows too pointy? [Image: lol.gif]).

Sources:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...tspot.html

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news...ty-2014303

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/31/juan-pablo...le-thrown/

Athlone wrote about Galavis on ROK: http://www.returnofkings.com/31439/why-i...helor-ever

Quote: (01-22-2014 07:02 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2014 03:06 PM)void Wrote:  

Its totally scripted. My sister, an aspiring actress, was on a past season of the show long ago.

A friend of mine has a relative who was on Bachelorette a few years ago. His take was that it's scripted in that they edit to overemphasize certain drama, but that much of it really happens. The thing is with these is that they do a psych profile of potential contestants so they're filling the barrel with fish of their choosing.

I never really watched this show, but I saw so many people complaining about this on facebook and twitter about how much of a "douche" Juan Pablo was. I caught the last two episodes, and I gotta say it was pretty awesome. He banged all 3 of the final girls, one of them had regrets after he found out he banged the other girl (he told her) then started raging on him and then dumped him (she is the next "bachelorette", a symbol of empowerment). The other one, she apparently asked "Do you love me?" and he responded "Well, I loved fucking you". She got pissed, but then when it came down to it, she still "was in love" with him until he dumped her- after which she became empowered back to her cats and her thirsty stalkers.

I may buy the season on Itunes to learn from the master, Juan Pablo.

Quote: (03-31-2014 05:51 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

I never really watched this show, but I saw so many people complaining about this on facebook and twitter about how much of a "douche" Juan Pablo was. I caught the last two episodes, and I gotta say it was pretty awesome. He banged all 3 of the final girls, one of them had regrets after he found out he banged the other girl (he told her) then started raging on him and then dumped him (she is the next "bachelorette", a symbol of empowerment). The other one, she apparently asked "Do you love me?" and he responded "Well, I loved fucking you". She got pissed, but then when it came down to it, she still "was in love" with him until he dumped her- after which she became empowered back to her cats and her thirsty stalkers.

I may buy the season on Itunes to learn from the master, Juan Pablo.

Oh yeah the guy derailed the show. He was supposed to go on the show and propose and marry a girl. In the end he just got a girl up there and said "I am not going to propose to you, but I want to keep on seeing you" and weeks later she was all over him and he refused to even say that he loved her in front of the audience. It was amazing. He robbed all those women of their 'special day' and the vicarious fantasy of every chick watching the show.

The best part was the emasculated males on the show just shocked that he didn't want to get married or say "I love you". They had some previous bachelor that just came off as a pussy and the host was just terrible.

Its almost as they wanted to force him to get engaged and looked down upon him because he didn't. Check .08 seconds in, he's hover handing his own fiancee. That asian girl looks almost regretful.

It gets good around the 2:00 mark. The host tells him "Now is the time, you can express your feelings" and Juan Pablo repeats that phrase in a mocking way. Comedy gold.

Pathetic yet hilarious how the other guys are shocked that Juan Pablo hasnt done what any beta would have done. However Juan Palo is not a beta, far from it. He's a bona fine player with a high value and his experience reflects that. He is there just to have fun with these girls and nothing more. He knows these girls are not marriage material as they are mostly whores. What pisses the betas and the women on the show is that he is denying them of their ultimate fantasy, that of having average, soon to be wall victims being saved, escued from the cock carousel by a successful, charismatic, handsome man.

Juan Pablo knows what game these clowns are trying to run on him. But as we all know, you can't game a gamer. P&D all the way with these whores!

Well done Juan Pablo! Dale compadre!

I like Juan Pablo and the chick he ended up with(the blonde in the video) and they are the only ones making any sense to me on that entire interview. (drazen's post from 2 posts ago).

They basically say that the show's premise about finding love and then proposing and having a marriage when you were banging other people the week before is preposterous, and they are happy just dating.

Probably the first time the bachelor had some actual winners.

Anyone else watching "Bachelor in Paradise"?

The show is just bizarre...On the surface it strongly promotes blue-pill attitudes yet it confirms game concepts all the time. The one-armed chick is dumping a guy for not escalating in the "fantasy suite"... [Image: lol.gif] Basically she doesn't feel an "emotional connection" because he didn't try aggressively enough to get in her pants.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (09-08-2014 08:29 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

The show is just bizarre...On the surface it strongly promotes blue-pill attitudes yet it confirms game concepts all the time. The one-armed chick is dumping a guy for not escalating in the "fantasy suite"... [Image: lol.gif] Basically she doesn't feel an "emotional connection" because he didn't try aggressively enough to get in her pants.

Watched it. My wife hates it when I'm in the same room when its on because I am always dropping comments that 'ruin' the show.

Last night was the old slut saying to the dude "just so you know, you aren't getting laid tonight" and then walking in the next day bragging about her sore vag. As soon as she said that I said "oh he's getting laid"

I liked this better than the 'regular' bachelor as it has some good scenes of true female power dynamics.

Quote: (09-08-2014 08:29 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

You mean "Whore Island"? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSDSUhD4fv4

It's fun to watch the women rationalize away the bad behavior of men they find attractive. Watching Jesse is the best part of the show.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

I accidentally stumbled across the new Bachelor tonight. This guy is like the ultimate 'high quality' ......all these 8s and up about ready to fuck this guy from the beginning.

I wonder why ABC only uses young hour glass figured 8s, 9s and arguably 10s? Why no fatties or semi fatties or short squat women? I mean.....what with fat being beautiful now. I suppose this makes the Bachelor politically incorrect....and on ABC of all stations to be politically incorrect.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Sounds like, even the host of the Bachelor can't avoid a divorce. Now he's back in the dating game, and seems like even his fame can't compensate for atrophied game muscles:

Quote:Quote:

And yet something between them went wrong, despite this amicable salad, or this salad of amicability. People want it to be something dramatic—an affair with a Bachelorette, say, which was briefly a rumor—but the end of the Harrisons was pretty mundane: They married young, they never learned to communicate. It turns out you can be a great talker and still not know how to talk to your spouse.

"As we started to grow apart and hit hard times, we just weren't equipped to handle it, unfortunately," he says. "We've always been great friends, and in the end that's helped us remain"—ten bucks if you can guess the word he uses next—"amicable."

He has been dating. At first he played around some, "but that got old fast. I would love to say I'm that guy who sleeps around, but I'm just not. That's not my thing. I tried. I'm not good at it. It's exhausting." That last sentence might be closest to the truth. Because what is monogamy, really, but the halting of the musical chairs at the moment when sleeping around becomes more aggravation than it's worth?

All these years later, Harrison has come out on the other side of 40 to find himself still good-looking, still in great shape, with a high profile and a firepit on his patio. But he often feels like an unfrozen caveman. He offers to pick up dates at their homes, and they ask if they could just meet him at the restaurant. When he mentions this to the show's younger producers, they look at him with pity: Yes, Chris, you meet your dates at the place now. He is amazed by the amount of texting required before you actually meet someone. Sometimes it's so rampant that he just hits "voice call," and then he's confused when they don't answer. ("I know you're there," he doesn't say on the voice mail he doesn't leave. "We were just texting.") Now he's really selective about whom he dates. More than once during our time together, he muses aloud about quitting dating altogether.

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/celebrit...table=true

dupe

I can sympathize with that...especially the part about so much texting.

I caught some of the show. It was interesting seeing the contrast between the contestant girls and the girls from the bachelor's high school (they were whales).

A lot of the girls have terrible personalities.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I've never heard of this show before, but after dicking a bit around youtube, I like that Juan Pablo guy already.