rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is NOT acceptable. Stop helping Fatties. Fuck

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ances.html

This sort of shit breaks my heart.. i love my country. But i hate what it's becoming.

The comments are the only thing keeping me sane.

needs NSFW tag:
[Image: article-2541637-1A9AA0D900000578-835_306x480.jpg]

Honestly is this that bad of a thing? People who have to lug bags of groceries past fat fucks' parking spots are going to realize that being fat is not a victimless crime and are going to start resenting these whales

Yeah, make them walk less so they spend less calories, that sounds like a great solution to obesity.

Quote:Article Wrote:

Guidelines mean obese people can get one if weight limits ability to walk

If weight limits the ability to walk?

If you are so fat that you can not perform simple acts that have been granted to you by the process of evolution millions of years ago, I have no sympathy for you.

That's why I view fat people on the motorcarts in stores as subhuman. Because, in an evolutionary perspective they are.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Perhaps we should agree and amplify this!

Create a ghetto for fat people - deliver food to them in home for free so that they don't have to leave their homes and fit people don't have to look at them and don't have to share space with them!

[Image: scooters-walmart-gatorade.jpg]

I just realized something... the smaller grocery stores I generally frequent do not have these carts.

The also do not have these disgusting, foul smelling land whales blocking up the aisles.

Shop at smaller stores!

Fuck Whale Mart!

@hotwheels - those kids look petrified. Like they were all happy picking out their favorite can of Spaghettios, then they turned around and were confronted by a salivating T-Rex.

"Don't move! They can't see us if we don't move!"

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (01-21-2014 11:04 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

@hotwheels - those kids look petrified. Like they were all happy picking out their favorite can of Spaghettios, then they turned around and were confronted by a salivating T-Rex.

"Don't move! They can't see us if we don't move!"

lolzzzzzzz I noticed that as well. Got the What The Fuck look going on.

Reminds me of the little girl asking her mom if the fat lady beeps when she backs up.

Quote: (01-21-2014 11:02 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I just realized something... the smaller grocery stores I generally frequent do not have these carts.

The also do not have these disgusting, foul smelling land whales blocking up the aisles.

Shop at smaller stores!

Fuck Whale Mart!

I remember my first time seeing these fat-carts. I have never seen such a thing in my Eastern European backwater country and the first time I saw a fat person riding such a device was during a trip in a supermarket in Germany. I took out my camera and took a photo of this monstrous animal as did most of my group mates. Then, when I returned home I showed this photo to my family and they all were shocked and made jokes about the fat and too-well-living westerners.

Eight years have passed and I still haven't seen such a cart in my homeland.

This photo of two such devices in one photo still amazes me.

Wall-E nailed it:
[Image: 372-post.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (01-21-2014 11:22 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Shop at smaller stores!

Fuck Whale Mart!

I remember my first time seeing these fat-carts. I have never seen such a thing in my Eastern European backwater country and the first time I saw a fat person riding such a device was during a trip in a supermarket in Germany. I took out my camera and took a photo of this monstrous animal as did most of my group mates. Then, when I returned home I showed this photo to my family and they all were shocked and made jokes about the fat and too-well-living westerners.

Eight years have passed and I still haven't seen such a cart in my homeland.

This photo of two such devices in one photo still amazes me.

Imagine all the extra food it needed to make this fat bitch that big, and imaging how many african kids we could feed by pumping out that fat and sharing it with them.

Actually this should used in fat shaming week, how fat people are greedy selfish little african kid killers, because their extra food could be given to charity. Save Africa. Kill the whales.

Shop at smaller stores!

Fuck Whale Mart!

Holy shit. What the fuck are they?! As far as i know we don't have those in the UK.. haven't been into a superstore in the States before and i've never seen them in other countries. Those things are reserved for the actually disabled and elderly here.. but stores don't provide them!
They must be made of bloody Titanium or Carbon Fibre or something.. common materials couldn't cope with that sort of pressure.

Edit- notice they're checking out the Gatorade. Makes sense. They probably need their electrolytes and some quick carbs to recover from the exertion of standing up off those scooters..

Chef Boyardee wept.

Can make lots of soap from what those carts are carrying around.

I don't believe the puritans could have imagined a nation filled with these monsters. Not in their wildest dreams.

It is a real psychological problem more than anything else. Does our nation's leaders not feel any shame about this?

We are a country filled with methheads, land whales, and it's run by thieves. [Image: american.gif] the greatest. Thing about us is our national average BMI.

Quote: (01-21-2014 05:07 PM)commiejoe Wrote:  

Can make lots of soap from what those carts are carrying around.

Fight club huh

This would be a brilliant concept if the "blue badges" were given to skinny people. Mark 80% of the parking spots with the blue badge symbol, while leaving the remaining distant parking spots untouched. That way, it would be against the law for the obese to park in spots close to the stores. They would be required to walk the extra distance.

Those people will have no sympathy from me. They got themselves into that lifestyle, they sure as hell can get themselves out.

Fat Shaming Week needs to be extended by a month or three.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Jeeeeeezis fucking christ. They're predicting 50% of Brits to be obese by 2050? Time to buy stock in mobility scooter companies.

I can't imagine a more dystopian future than literally every other person you see is a revolting land whale. Walking an extra 20 yards won't save these slobbering sugar beasts from themselves. You'd have to starve the fatties while strapping them to a treadmill and surround the whole thing with cattle prods until the lard wears off.

Aziz Nuts in yo mothafuckin' mouth - @aziz_nuts

Quote: (01-21-2014 07:05 PM)Remington Wrote:  

This would be a brilliant concept if the "blue badges" were given to skinny people. Mark 80% of the parking spots with the blue badge symbol, while leaving the remaining distant parking spots untouched. That way, it would be against the law for the obese to park in spots close to the stores. They would be required to walk the extra distance.

Those people will have no sympathy from me. They got themselves into that lifestyle, they sure as hell can get themselves out.

Fat Shaming Week needs to be extended by a month or three.

As an alterative, fat people should not be permitted in public. Let them die alone in shame, preferable from starvation.

Or if they live long enough to have starved down to a decent weight, we'll send them to a sheep shearer to take of the excess skin and then allow them our benevolent communion again.

The only women I wanna see in public are hot women and dedicated wives and mothers.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Fat fucks are the best customers. Why wouldn't the stores coddle them?

Quote: (01-21-2014 04:02 PM)BlurredLines Wrote:  

Shop at smaller stores!

Fuck Whale Mart!

Holy shit. What the fuck are they?! As far as i know we don't have those in the UK.. haven't been into a superstore in the States before and i've never seen them in other countries. Those things are reserved for the actually disabled and elderly here.. but stores don't provide them!
They must be made of bloody Titanium or Carbon Fibre or something.. common materials couldn't cope with that sort of pressure.

Edit- notice they're checking out the Gatorade. Makes sense. They probably need their electrolytes and some quick carbs to recover from the exertion of standing up off those scooters..

My friend tried to steal one of those carts.
Seriously, why don't they just make the front doors to grocery stores smaller? We'd solve the obesity epidemic.

Quote:Quote:

As an alterative, fat people should not be permitted in public. Let them die alone in shame, preferable from starvation.

Or if they live long enough to have starved down to a decent weight, we'll send them to a sheep shearer to take of the excess skin and then allow them our benevolent communion again.

The only women I wanna see in public are hot women and dedicated wives and mothers.

Some of them are literally unable to go out into public because they can't fit through their doorways.

Sounds like you want to go Buffalo Bill style on those people.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (01-22-2014 10:21 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Some of them are literally unable to go out into public because they can't fit through their doorways.

Your tax dollars at work:
http://www.sj-r.com/x1310215507/Ambulanc...r-patients

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (01-22-2014 10:59 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2014 10:21 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Your tax dollars at work:
http://www.sj-r.com/x1310215507/Ambulanc...r-patients

Proud to be an american [Image: facepalm2.gif]

OKC Data Sheet