rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa's Lifestyle Around Holidays?

Do y'all do the Christmas with the fam stuff and New Years resolutions? I find myself spending more and more holidays abroad. Guess I'm fucked up but I don't see value on holidays besides partying and boning chics

well this is the first year that i will have any chance of scoring some tang. That being said i think ill spend time with my family over xmas and early new years eve

Good luck ... I think until I get in a serious relation my Xmas and new years will be spend in Thailand or cali

Last year I spent XMAS eve and day with family but the next night I was out to Sydney, Australia for New Years with the quickness out of LAX. And this year I'm skipping XMAS with the family entirely to take a trip to the Philippines with my brother and a few of our friends so I guess until I'm settled down with a family of my own I won't be sticking around that much for the holidays. As long as I have my brother and other good people around me that's good enough.

Christmas always with the family. New Years with friends.

No need for the NY Resolution stuff though, why wait for New year to end a bad habit or start something new?