rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Favorite commercial ever

Favorite commercial ever

This commercial really struck a chord in me, I even downloaded the song. Got me pumped up in a mellow way.

Favorite commercial ever

Thats a really good commercial. It would have been cooler if they could have followed it up with footage of him winning the game though. As it stands, those hecklers were pretty spot on.

Favorite commercial ever

Quote: (01-20-2014 08:52 PM)Wargasm Wrote:  

Thats a really good commercial. It would have been cooler if they could have followed it up with footage of him winning the game though. As it stands, those hecklers were pretty spot on.

Man, that would have been amazing. Topping on the cake would be to have this play if the 49ers got to and won the Super Bowl.

Favorite commercial ever

This ad would have been hell of a lot sweeter had the Niners won last night.

Having said that, judging by the way Bowman was treated when he was carted off the field the depiction of those hecklers in the vid were understated.

Favorite commercial ever

Quote: (01-20-2014 08:59 PM)Professor Fox Wrote:  

This ad would have been hell of a lot sweeter had the Niners won last night.

Having said that, judging by the way Bowman was treated when he was carted off the field the depiction of those hecklers in the vid were understated.

I was expecting torches and pitchforks. I wish SF made it through.

Favorite commercial ever

The story behind 'Beats by Dre' is pretty interesting. It is a story of Goliath (Dr. Dre) crushing David (the inventor).

http://gizmodo.com/5981823/beat-by-dre-t...-the-world

Favorite commercial ever

I've had the same exact response. At first it annoyed me because Kaepernick and KG annoy me, but the song won me over.

Favorite commercial ever

I still laugh when I watch this: