rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid despite cringeworthy beta-tude

Does anyone have pre-game memories of getting laid when looking back, you really don't know how? You did shit that now makes you cringe?

When I was 19 I drunkenly in tears told a girl that I was in love with her. It was fucking pathetic and would have been painful to watch but I still hit it. [Image: banana.gif]

My life story between the ages of 13-21. Surprisingly, they were all semi descent chicks. I had one solid 9 too. Maybe I just hit the genetic lottery? Who knows.

How? A lot of alcohol and youth/decent looks despite having zero/negative game can work in the right situations. But there are bad side effects...

When I first read about game it hit me like a ton of bricks and I realized everything I had done wrong, and why I would attract girls when I wasn't really "into" them yet failed with girls I actually liked. It all made sense.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Learning game has often brought me back to missed opportunities and made me kick myself for not acting differently. However the key is to keep improving and act better next time. No one is born a pure Casanova!

Quote: (01-16-2014 04:09 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

How? A lot of alcohol and youth/decent looks despite having zero/negative game can work in the right situations. But there are bad side effects...

When I first read about game it hit me like a ton of bricks and I realized everything I had done wrong, and why I would attract girls when I wasn't really "into" them yet failed with girls I actually liked. It all made sense.

I live in the same area as a guy who doesn't appear to have any game at all. However, he's a decent looking man, and when he gets fucked up drunk, he manages to pull girls. When he's not drunk, he can't do it. Now, the girls he pulls aren't the highest quality, but kudos to him for having minimal game and still getting laid.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

'Game' obviously greatly increases ones desirability but the biggest factor concerning getting laid is imo being at the right place at the right time (assuming decent looks). I remember one of the first times I got laid, total blue bill kinda guy at this time. One legit smoking hot girl at party asked me to walk her home. She talked pretty much the whole way and I didn't even have the balls the initiate sex intill we went to 'sleep' in her bed and she started rubbing up against me.

The point is, if a legitimate hottie would screw that beta (but decent looking) guy that was me at the time, simple logistics and just being present play a huge role. Of course the side note is that I never saw here again lol

I messed up a ton of sure things in college by being beta. Live and learn. Thank god for drunken hookups.

Mine was a near miss, due to language misunderstanding and my utmost unawareness of game:

When I just arrived to my exchange semester in Spain, I was blue pill as it can get. I had no style and still wore glasses (I had my Lasik a year later). But I am very tall.

Some weeks in, my roomates and I were invited to a house party hosted by a peruvian guy who cooked like a pro. The guests were a bunch of drunkass frenchmen, a snobby french girl and us. The cultural differences were strong but we managed to have a good time. Later a cute and curvy redhead polish girl arrived, and somehow I gathered the courage to strike a conversation with her. We hit it off, maybe fueled by cheap wine and good food.

The night went on and the plan was to hit a bar before last call. We got outside and there the Peruvian guy handed me an opened wine bottle and winked an eye to me, while I continued chatting platonically with the drunk polin. He was older, and perhaps got the hint that she liked me, I didn't know at the time.

The bars were some blocks away, and we all walked. While walking, the drunkass frenchmen sang, shouted and stumbled. She and I continued our thing, in a completely friendly manner (I was blue-pill as I mentioned). She was studying architecture, and was born in Byalistok. She had green eyes, reddish brown hair and thick juicy lips. We shared the wine bottle, taking turns to drink directly from it. This was fun and made us feel closer. I may have touched her a bit or holded her hand, I don't remember well. I liked her but I had no clue on how to move things forward.

Finally we arrived to the bar and we all danced a little. She went to the bathroom but handed me her jacket. After some minutes she returned. Last call came and we got outside.

I blissfully unaware of the attraction or her horniness, I listened to her broken drunken spanish, and the conversation went like this:

Redhead: Mi piso es libre... (My flat is available...)
Me: Como dices? (What you say?)
R: Vamos a mi piso, no mas alcohol (Let's go to my flat, no more alcohol)

Any man with a tiny amount of game would consider this as an ONS invitation, but I was drunk, confused and blue pill. In my confusion, I took her words as a farewell and decided to get her number:

Me: Well, then give me your number.

In her sluggy drunkenness, she looked at me flabbergasted, and a bit dissappointed. Well in the end a guy declined her juicy offer. Anyway, I got her number and never called her.

Days later the peruvian asked me how it went between me and her, and I told her that I only had her number. There he revealed that her flat was half a block away from mine.

Months passsed and I discovered game while in Spain. Remembering that night is my most cringeworthy blue-pill days memory.

Moral of the story: Gameless blue-pill tall guys can get an ONS offer from a cute polish girl once in a lifetime.

^^ouch

Oh yeah? Well I picked a girl up from a nightclub, we took a taxi to her home...but I didn't go in because I had to take someone to the airport the next morning.

It made sense to me at the time...but now, I can only shake my head and wonder WTF?

Top that motherfuckers!

I never had a problem with one night stands, relationships, on the other hand, I was beta as all get out.

Learn from others' mistakes fellas!

My first girlfriend and my second girlfriend I was cringe-worthy beta with far more often than not. I wonder sometimes how I even got them in the first place, much less get blowjobs (never fucked the first gf), and sex.

I'm talking I'd give them gifts like a THREE CD set of songs I liked, what they meant to me, including some pretty sappy fucking shit.

The 1st gf is now married to some fairly beta looking/acting dude (after losing her virginity in college to some other certifiably nutso bipolar guy) so that kind of makes sense.

The 2nd gf is continually single, hasn't managed to land a guy, who knows if she's been pumped and dumped or what, but she was all certain she needed to get married and the little inkling of alpha I had was that I didn't want to get married anytime soon. She still looks pretty decent for her age, but she'll hit the wall soon enough, pretty sure her body has rapidly gone downhill.

The 3rd gf I even begged her practically in tears to give us another shot. While I was significantly less beta with her, after I broke up with her in the middle of the relationship and was at the height of my lesser betaness with her, I let it all go slowly and slid into full beta. I think the only reason I was getting laid with her continually is that I had no problem being Alpha with her when having sex. She was REALLY in shape, yet petite, so I kind of threw her around a lot and was real physical with her, probably because I wasn't even in near that kind of shape.

God if I knew half of what I know now (not that much) back with the first gf, I probably would've had myself a BANGING little harem and avoided having a gf entirely. My cringe-worthy beta days I try to use as inspiration for where I'm at now and where I'm headed. So should you.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Good looking guys with social circles probably get laid every now and then in their college years, despite having mediocre game. They might get a girlfriend or two out of it, and that girl might 'love' him but also find herself hooking up with alphas whenever she is out without the guy.

Look, you mofos who got the bang anyway don't even know what beta is. Beta is not even thinking you deserve/can handle the bang even when it's thrown at you.

Not saying that ever happened to me, of course.

Of course you got laid when you were a beta. Girls love them, and let them in their bed, just like they do puppies. Many girls love a non-threatening guy who is impotent is in his masculinity. The kind of guy who will never put limits on her, "control" her, or try to "possess" her, who isn't "jealous".

The rub for her is she is deeply dissatisfied with this kind of man and secretly has contempt for him. Though she does have her freedom, it's bittersweet.

The modern day women is terrified of surrendering herself to a man. You mention that "s" word to an American woman and she'll look at you as if you're Satan himself. Paradoxically though, surrendering is what a woman must do if she is going to develop into a higher form of feminine.

About 5 years ago, I had a girl talk to me about sex, text me about it, and then ask me to come teach her physics while her parents were out of town.

So I taught her physics.

Top it? Beta until the age of 30! And I didn't lose my cherry until my mid 20s.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

DJ- here is an attempt to top you.

I lost my cherry at the rather ripe (some call retiring!) age of 29. Damn that thing called religion. Lots of make-outs though. Was beta and in LTR until I was 34. Took red pill mid 2013, thanks to this forum. And now my notch count in my new life is about to touch 10.