rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Health] Moringa

[Health] Moringa

Moringa

Do any of you guys use or have experience with this stuff?

[Health] Moringa

I know that it is pushed on rural people in developing countries as a food source/nutrition. A bunch of fucking hippies think its an awesome idea to plant completely non native trees around these villages and then say "hey, eat the leaves of this tree, it will solve all of your health and nutrition problems"

The only other problem, besides the ecological one, is that it tastes terrible and no one who lives in these places actually wants to eat it. Its like the the 3rd world version of those assholes with soylent. It doesn't matter if its healthy if it tastes like garbage...by that same rationale I should date an ugly fat girl because she would be the most loving wife ever.

Oh and then however much of these gross leaves the native people won't eat, some herbal company will buy if they pick it and then dry it, grind it up and sell it for 1000x the price to someone in a developed country.

Its just the next "Ginseng" or "Ginko" in my opinion.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

[Health] Moringa

word on the streets that Castro used it and it helped with his cancer. I am not lying or even joking. One thing that strikes me is the protein content.. nor bad at all.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

[Health] Moringa

I bought a pound of dried moringa powder from nuts.com. I combine it with spirulina, chlorella, wheatgrass, and green tea powder and mix it with water in the morning. It is foul, but i don't mind it, who says everything we consume should be tasty?

That is my experience with it, but I dont really have an opinion on it. Seeing as how a normal person is not going to consume much more than a tablespoon or so per day, its health benefit potential is limited.

As Wiscanada alluded to, it tastes like shit so your probably not going to find it fresh anywhere. The morning green drink is the only way your going to eat any. Think of it as more of a supplement, not really a food.

[Health] Moringa

Perhaps it would best serve those with juicers? I see this as something you wouldn't normally eat, but can be thrown into a tasty smoothy where the flavour is hidden, but you still get some benefits