rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand... Anyone else find it a bit disturbing?

Well on my first trip there last month I had a bit of a culture shock. Obviously visiting any third world country takes some getting used to but the combination of ladyboys, to tons of old foreign guys hanging out and finally (which was the most disturbing) was some of these older foregin men walking around hand in hand with young Thai boys.

Im a newbie to traveling and this was my first experience in a third world country (besides Tijuana, Mexico). I felt a bit dirty and greatly disturbed, Anyone else get this vibe? Is this something that I will come across while visiting other countries?

Sounds like that's unique to Thailand. Colombia had a handful of older foreign men but enough that the scenery was disturbed.

Quote: (12-15-2010 01:45 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Sounds like that's unique to Thailand. Colombia had a handful of older foreign men but enough that the scenery was disturbed.

Grant it my hotel was near Nana square, where all the action is...

Quote: (12-15-2010 01:40 AM)kali Wrote:  

Well on my first trip there last month I had a bit of a culture shock. Obviously visiting any third world country takes some getting used to but the combination of ladyboys, to tons of old foreign guys hanging out and finally (which was the most disturbing) was some of these older foregin men walking around hand in hand with young Thai boys.

Well, that's where gay people go for boys; what exactly did you find disturbing?

You have to know where to go. There are really shady parts of Thailand, but they tend to be very isolated. If you get outside of the tourist areas and the hardcore sex tourist areas, the country is pretty amazing and the people (and women) are incredibly friendly and cool.

Agreed with Entropy that the key in BKK is to stay away from the seedy area (that is soi 3, soi Nana) and soi 23 soi cowboy. Best area IMo to stay in BKK is on Sukhumvit, near the Thong Lor BTS as that's one of the poshest if not the poshest area in Sukhumvit. You're only a 2-3 BTS stops away from some great clubs (specially Narz on the weekends is filled with 9's and 10's and above, both Thai and foreigners). Agreed that some of the things you see around the seedy area are pretty gross and disturbing. In my hotel, there's an old white guy, think late 60's early 70's who every day dresses as a woman and it is depressing to see that. The sights of old farangs with young girls is part of the decor if you will, specially in the Nana/Soi Cowboy area, but these guys too need their fun and come get it here. Outside these 2 areas, things are fairly normal, the people very friendly and the girls very cute, elegant, sexy and very feminine.

Phuket's the same way... if you stay in Patong, you're going to be surrounded by creepy old men with prostitutes and lady boys. If you stay in Kuta or Chalong, you're going to be surrounded by beautiful beaches and incredibly friendly people.

Do your research.

Unfortunately there are quite a few areas like this in Thailand. I'm always surprised that Phuket is marketed as a family destination it's probably because of all the large resorts there but then once you get out of the resort you see all these ladyboys and sex tourists - hardly a great place to head with the wife and kids.

I'm actually tempted to hit up Bangkok again after hearing some of your reports Vacancier Permanent although last time I was there I do remember seeing quite a lot of this going on and it is also really busy and polluted.

I'm in Thailand now and I agree with the subject line... I've been curious about Thailand for about 10 years or so and have made it a 10 day stop on my 1 month+ Asia tour...

So basically in my opinion, it should be called the Land of Whores and Beggars. I do agree with VP that when I ask these girls about where they are from and they tell me the various "small towns" I think that you could catch some of these girls "before they go pro".. but since I'm in the big cities - BKK, Pattaya, going to Phuket.. well.. its a LOT of whores - nearly 100%. I have successfully "shored" here and paid $0, but its a fucking pain in the ass to be honest sometimes.

The girls naturally expect something.. kind of like dogs waiting to be fed. Its kind of like the Phils in a way, but the Phils it was wayyyy easier and I had a new girl every day I was there for free (essentially).

Now I haven't stuck around long enough to get "off the beaten path" in this scouting trip, but in general, in Thailand - in the big cities - it seems like everyone is constantly trying to sell you something and extract fucking money every 2 seconds. Even more than the other Asian countries I have been (Phils, HK, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia). These fuckers won't take no for an answer. And the girls have the most annoying, high pitched voices when they try to lure you into their whore-dens.. saying "WEELLLCCCCUMMMMM" in the most unattractive screech possible. If I was a "bar owner" the first order of business would be outlawing that annoying fucking screechy sound.

Anyway, I am excited to go to Koh Phi Phi where "The Beach" was filmed and see it in person from Phuket. Then back to Manila where I fly back to the states.

But yeah, I mean all in all I am - I'm not sure if the word is disappointed - but I am sort of taken aback by Thailand.. or the Thailand I have seen. Its a lot of fucking hookers and people trying to get shit from you constantly. Some of the girls have been cool when I've talked to them, but they most likely are working if they're even somewhat hot.

Its actually a sad state of affairs here to be honest. Almost every hot chick is a whore. Even a model I met in a movie (she's going to be an extra on "The Hangover 2" filmed in Thailand)... pretty sure she was a whore.. she's 28 now. She mentioned "mistakes" of the past while we were out.. its almost like you really need to go to the small towns and hold a recruitment convention where you can try to catch all the hot chicks before they become whores but the problem is they will likely want marriage so WTF. How about just going out and finding and banging a hot chick like in the US?

Now on the other hand, it can be like a solid $40 or less to bang a chick.. but like Tupac said "don't mean to sound sleazy, but tease me.. I don't want it if its that easy"..

Sad to be honest. And this fucking King's picture is everywhere its kind of creepy. The guy looks like a bit of a tool if you ask me.

@ Bluewater - Great post bruh and 100% accurate. I can still hear those screeching Thai girl voices..."heeeeey seeexxxyy blaaackk maaannn"...lol. Annoying as hell but I guess its apart of the experience nonetheless. I was in Pattaya for a few days at the behest of one of my boys this past July and that place has to be the biggest brothel in the world! I scored err shored quite succesfully the three nights I was there and didn't pay a dime with some cool chicks that didnt ask me for anything.

I hit up this one club coincidently named MIXX (http://www.mixx-nightlife.com) nightly around 2am It was a goldmine with bagging chicks and SNL. It wasn't on the famous "Walking Street" where the majority of the nightlife is centered around and seemed to have a better ambience than the whore clubs on Walking Street like "Lucifer" and others. Believe it or not I met one chick who owned a line of beauty salons throughout Thailand from Koh Samui...maybe she got her money from the ho trade? Who knows...

Quote: (12-15-2010 01:40 AM)kali Wrote:  

but the combination of ladyboys, to tons of old foreign guys hanging out and finally (which was the most disturbing) was some of these older foregin men walking around hand in hand with young Thai boys.

Did you not do your research before you went? Thailand is known for this kind of activity [Image: tdcs.gif]

Ladyboys disturb me. What's worse is that some of them look really hot from a distance, but then you get close and you feel a bit ill.

You guys are definitely getting stuck in the (sex) tourist areas. Phuket is not 100% whores. Neither is Bangkok. Do some research. Get off the beaten path.

Ya I went to Mixx... it was alright I guess. I guess I'm too used to South Beach which I am now fairly certain has the highest concentration of the hottest girls on the planet.

Entropy - ya, no shit. I did research but if I have a few days I'm not going to go to BFE Thailand with a couple of bags/suitcases, no hotel, etc. to "possibly" run into a hot farm/country girl. Plus it was one of about 7 countries I visited.

In Phuket now. Seems a bit less whorey.. oh wait.. its only 4:23pm. Those bars will come alive shortly, and I will get to hear the enchanting sounds of high-pitched cat calls from slightly overweight thai girls.

On the plane saw a couple of hot girls... with guys 60+.

On the plus side, the islands and beaches looked nice from the plane. But, they did in the Phils, too.

Also, I went to Q Bar in Bangkok - WHORES, and the other clubs too, I think Bed - WHORES. Now there were some tourists mixed in .. they were 7s... hottest girls were WHORES. [Image: wink.gif] Some normal girls, too - not as hot. Hot girls = whores for the most part. A couple of exceptions in the malls, etc.

Quote: (12-15-2010 03:52 PM)bluewater7 Wrote:  

How about just going out and finding and banging a hot chick like in the US?

You need to consider something. Do you think those 20yo girls, who are whores, really like to go out with 50yo fat bald ugly men? Do you really think a well-doing girl from a rich family would go out whoring? Of course not. They do it for money, and they do it because they need those money. All those girls have the family/parents in the village - typically somewhere in Isaan - and in Asia the children are responsible to provide for their parents AND sometime the rest of their less successful family. Some of those girls also have kids and need to provide for them as well.

What it means? Your only chance to get with non-working girls in Thailand is to find a girl who is either doing so well that she doesn't need to work (rich family, inheritance, etc), or a girl who is making so much money on her job that she doesn't have any incentive to freelance. The question, however, is why would she be with you? It is not like English speaking tourists are considered exotic in Thailand; what makes you different from the rest of them? The risks for her are high - a girl who goes out with farangs may be considered a whore, and those girls do not want it.

From my conversations with locals (some of whom married those girls) I found out that there are three key things if you want to meet good non-pro girls. First, you must speak Thai. Maybe not fluent, but you need to be able to maintain basic conversation in Thai only. Second, you must stay in Thailand for quite some time, not on a two week vacation. And third, you must be patient, it may take weeks until you get laid. If you want a Thai wife, this may worth it, but if you're not, then it is not.

Ya, exactly - its disturbing and a bit of a pain in the ass it seems. Its the same game as anywhere - VIP table, hot chicks.. wait wait.. and they may want money in addition LOL. So for the same price pre-whore payment in the US I can get a VIP table in Miami with hot chicks.

Definitely didn't take me weeks to get laid for free here - took me one day. However, the bottom line is just relaying what I see on the ground. This is my experience YMMV and the OP posted this at the perfect time as I was thinking the same shit.

I agree - put in time anywhere and you can land hot girls for the most part.

Quote: (12-15-2010 04:35 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I hit up this one club coincidently named MIXX (http://www.mixx-nightlife.com) nightly around 2am

I was there, the place was packed with Russian girls and Arabic guys gaming them. Only few Thais, and really expensive diet coke (180B?).

Quote:Quote:

Believe it or not I met one chick who owned a line of beauty salons throughout Thailand from Koh Samui...maybe she got her money from the ho trade? Who knows...

Was she around your age? Then it is probably true, and I banged couple of them too. Most of them, however, are just lying - take a walk down Beach Rd around 9pm and ask all the girls where they are from. 90% of them gonna tell you they're students from Bangkok or "business owners" who came here to "have some fun".

I had a similar opinion of thailand. I thought it was very dirty, polluted, and I wonder if there are any 'good' girls there.

Quote: (12-16-2010 04:34 AM)bluewater7 Wrote:  

Ya, exactly - its disturbing and a bit of a pain in the ass it seems. Its the same game as anywhere - VIP table, hot chicks.. wait wait.. and they may want money in addition LOL.

You can try to game chicks in the malls. Central Festival and Mike's are pretty good for that. Most of them, however, speak very little English, so rely mostly on your body language and emotions. Don't tell her jokes, and use very simple and short sentences.
Keep it short, just show that you're a laid-back dude who is having fun, speak basic Thai and sneak your phone number to her. You may fuck her that night, and the chance goes up if she is around your age. Some of those girls are indeed horny and want a good fuck.

Note, however, that you'll still spend money on her as you'd at least bring her to dinner - and it may cost more than 1000B you'd pay a go-go girl. There is also a chance you'd spend money but won't get laid, which is something you must accept when dealing with non-pros.

Another option is to take a walk around 2-4AM on Second Rd or even farther away from beach. Just walk around, enjoy the environment, and don't look drunk/high. There is a good chance a girl on a bike would stop by and want to go with you. You may tell her you're enjoying your walk, and that you don't pay for sex. It may be ok for her (again depends on her versus your looks and age), just because most of those girls live in really shitty conditions - a room size of your bathroom with a single mattress on a bed shared by three or so girls living there, and no AC. If the night is very hot, the chance also goes up as you're assumed to stay in air conditioned room [Image: smile.gif] try it.

Okay, so I too am in Thailand at the moment, and am having mixed feelings about this place. I should also say as a disclaimer, that I've been kind of lame and after a week her, decided to invite my girlfriend out (she's a solid 8.5 IMHO), but originally thought Thailand would be a cakewalk full of Thai and tourist poon.

I should also add that I've been dating this girl for the past 3 months and right before I left things got a bit more serious, I know this is a players forum, but I kind of liked the constant guaruntee of pussy and having a chill girl to kick it with on the reg.

Well my impressions of Bangkok are that it's certainly an "interesting" place, but a dirty, congested city, and unless you're working there and have some kind of social circle, it get's boring quick and there is not a whole lot to do after you've seen the tourist sites. I guess I had a bit of bad luck because I planned on hitting up the nightlife in BKK and was excited based on what I've read here, but was too jet lagged and tired my first few nights and then all the bars were closed on the Friday and Saturday nights that I planned to go out because of the King's birthday or some shit (?)

Basically that was a bit confusing and whack, because I don't know why they would BAN alcohol to CELEBRATE a national holiday, quite opposite of how we do things in the west if you know what I mean. I ended up going out for a bit on Sunday night (my last night), but my wing I met from the hostel ("Refill Now") kind of bitched out by midnight and I didn't feel like hitting it solo. We checked out Q-Bar which was dead, and went to "Climax" (which used to be Spicy) and it was whack as fuck there was no one in there at like 11:30 and there a few gay people (not that I'm homophobic), but it just was a weird scene. That said, I guess before it became Climax, Spicy was known as a late night spot apparently, so it's entirely possible that I was just there too early.

I should also mention that one of the nights I was trying to check out this club called Glow that was heavily recommended by Lonely Planet (yeah I know what you all think about L.P.), I accidentally stumbled upon Soi Cowboy, and since Glow was closed due to the bullshit holiday, I went into a bar to get a drink and check it out. Obviously all the girls were working, but one girl who I don't think was officially working for the bar was all about me, and it's possible that I could have "shored", but to be honest she was only a 6.5, and I was only a few days out from haved banged the hell out of my GF who's an 8.5, so I didn't feel like the downgrade.

Also, I'm not a "moralist" by any means, I'll admit I did p4p at a terma in Rio and enjoyed it, but I'm not really into banging girls that are professional hookers or "semi-pros" whatever that means. Mostly, due to the fact that I bet most of these girls have STD's (obviously you wrap it up, but still) and you know these chicks get ran through by all kinds of nasty dudes, which if you think about it, starts to become a major turn off.

I don't doubt that guys on these forums have sucessful "shored" and not paid a dime, but I really don't feel like hanging out at whore bars and trying to game whores, I'd rather just game regular girls, tourists, or just suck it up and pay if I want it that bad. Thailand is definitely full of working girls and aside from maybe Bangkok or wealthy Thais on a beach vacation, it doesn't really seem like "normal" (i.e. non working) girls even hang out at bars or clubs in the first place.

Now again I want to re-iterate that I've made no real efforts, attempts, or approaches on Thai girls, but I haven't really noticed any interest either. I'm not the equivelent of Brad Pitt or Colin Farrel in the looks department, but I'd say that I'm definitely a pretty good looking guy (well above average) and I can't say that I really felt like any normal Thai girls were ever really checking me out, making strong eye contact, or giving me vibes of any kind.

Most Thais don't really speak very good English unless they are working girls, working in a hotel or tourism business of some kind, or are upper class. Well working girls want your money obviously, girls working in hotels, restaurants, etc., see about a thousand tourists every week so to them you're just a face in the crowd and not really potential for anything more, and upper class Thais have money, social circles, etc., and unless you're a serious baller, you're not bringing anything to the table (go to the Siam Sq. shopping mall and you'll see what I mean).

Also, I ask this of the guys who shored and didn't pay, to you end up buying the girl $20 USD worth of drinks, take them out to dinner, pay for them to travel a bit, or buy them any gifts? Basically, it seems like some guys may not be outright paying for sex, but they're still paying in one form or another.

If you're staying in Pattaya or Patong in Phuket, then you're basically in a sex tourist destination, so don't fucking complain, because you put yourself there, so what more would you expect, really? If you want avoid that go to Krabi, Chaing Mai, Chaing Rai, or some non-touristy islands like Koh Lanta, Koh Lip, Koh Chang, etc.

Right now I'm on my last night in this shit tourist town called Ao Nang, in the Krabi province. Krabi is very beautiful and if you know where to go, you will see some amazing natural scenery, but it's not a party spot, and gaming here is not really worth it in my opinion. Ao Nang, sucks and I've basically stayed here because it's cheap, has more options for restaurants, bars, etc., and is where all the tours are based out of.

I spent 3 nights in the village of Tonsai, which is a hippy backpacker spot, and rock climbers mecca due to the amazing limestone karst cliffs that ring the beach and jungle, which are basically a big jungle gym or playground for rockclimbers. Well, I don't rockclimb, and the rockclimbers are a bit clicky and pretentious which got really annoying, but all in all Tonsai is a cool spot to check out for a few nights. But, unfortunately the nightlife there was super tame (lame/?) revolving around reggae bars which were chill and had good vibes, but were serious sausage fest with few cute single girls, and most people just pass out early because there so tired from rockclimbing, and most girls are with their boyfriends or traveling with another girlfriend and always have a force-field of cock surrounding them.

I got serious blue balls here in Ao Nang, and I hate to admit this, and you guys don't want to hear it, but I've been jerking it like crazy, because during the day there are shit tons of hot Scandanavians, Russians, and German girls walking around... But, at night time, the bars are all dead as fuck, or are major sausage fests, full of lame people. When you do see a group of hot girls it's normally like a pack of 5 of them and they're all seated in a group, so it's a hard approach to make as a single guy. A lot of girls seem to either not be into partying, are traveling with their boyfriends, or are traveling with their parents/family and aren't going out a night.

Daygame might be the golden ticket here, but again I want to emphasis how lazy I am, and when my game improved and I got better before settling on my girlfriend, my game revolved around night-game (bars, parties, etc.), so alcohol and classic night game, was my bread and butter. Also, I just don't feel like combing the beaches, walking up and down, and approaching like a machine, and inevitably getting shot down numerous times, before you'd have any relative success, which is what I am guessing you'd have to do here. What especially sucks is seeing so many fucking hot like serious perfect 10 Scandanavian and Russian girls with douchey Euro-trash chode guys who are either fat and ugly, or just don't appear to have any style or personality, or some combination of all those factors.

So that is my spiel so far on Thailand, take away what you will, or make whatever judgements. Tomorrow, I leave for the full moon party on Koh Phangan, so hopefully that will be a much better scene, and my girl will be out here in 2 weeks, so I'll be back on a diet of constant good poon.

I think a gf is good if you're really into her.

I also agree with most of what you said, and I'll complain or have a laugh if I damn well please. [Image: wink.gif] BKK is a city of 11 million and on arrival at 1 AM I am immediately greeted outside my 4 star hotel by whores and it basically doesn't stop anywhere you go. Also I'm attracted to ACTUAL hot girls. Not hot girls like in my Midwestern hometown hot where its 1 in 1000 are ACTUALLY hot.. I mean HOT like Miami HOT.. so I see those and they are nearly 100% whores and that kinda sucks ass. But again, there are exceptions saw some at the mall, I'm sure some others weren't, but ya know.. So ya I'll voice my opinion so others know what to expect. [Image: wink.gif] Its not necessarily bad. In fact, whores CAN be cool... well.. I guess.. but they need to learn how to work. Be extremely hot and don't be fucking annoying. That seems to be how US whores work and some other ones and they do well I think because there are always dude who will pay for super hot ass. And also I'm not opposed to the strip clubs once in a while although some of these bitches should pay me to watch them get naked... and I sort of feel like that here, too.

I will say that I had a good time in Patong tonight. Just got here from Pattaya and I much prefer Phuket to Pataya. At least the Bangla Ave versus Walking St. Less pressure, less whores, more tourists, but still a lot of girls. And the beer bar girls are just looking to get you to drink maybe not necessarily fuck, so I got some numbers there (well some of them - like Tiger Bar). In fact, if you want to feel what its like to be a "10" chick go walk through Tiger Bar or Club or whatever and there are literally about 300 girls and about 20 dudes its hilarious. I actually had a good time, got 2 numbers and didn't pay shit. Made them laugh and thats it.

And also, I'd like to introduce something called the best $9 you could ever spend. This is basically to go into a go-go, if you see a smoking hot chick, sit down - there actually are a few.. I've walked in about 15 go-gos for fun (and left most after 30 seconds, you can preview and leave).. and there have been about 2 really hot girls.. so basically if you're young and somewhat good looking, these chicks will be all over you. Hell, there all over older dudes, so they'll REALLY be all over you. And when I say all over you.. think about like when you're at 3rd base with a girl that's into you.. that's what I mean.. not just on your lap but like.. 20X that. You buy yourself a drink, buy them a drink, and you can literally do (or they literally do) anything and everything to you except bone you.. right there.

Sure they're whores, but I liken it to strippers in the US.. but way cheaper and way better when it comes to the "lap dance" part because they reach down your pants, and do several other things I'm sure you can figure out. Its pretty good if the girl is an 8.5 or higher. To be honest, probably saw 2 Miami 8.5s. Maybe a couple more but this high pressure sales shit makes me head for the hills (the door people).

Regarding shoring, yeah in Q Bar it was pretty rockin when I went and I went on the Sunday after the gay King's holiday deal. I actually got to BKK Sat night late and it was dead. But anyway Q Bar Sunday was hoppin actually and I pulled "free" ass and didn't pay shit and in addition made out with her friend right before her for like 10 minutes... pretty interesting.. and I told them I was working too and I have a price of 5 million baht or some shit. But I didn't buy them drinks or jack shit. Actually I used my free drink coupon on one because I wasn't using it.

To be honest a lot of times when I'm in a good mood you pretty much just have to smile and say hi. And thats about it - anywhere you go in Thailand. But I'm so fucking creeped out by the outright hooker thing it freaks me out.

So having a tall, thin Miami 8-8.5 all over me for $9 put me in a good mood tonight. We traded numbers in the go-go which is a no-no but I wasn't paying to fuck and I told her flat out. She was still game and it was pretty graphic to be honest right out in the open.. but who fucking cares.. I'll never see these people again.

And so since I was in a better mood I was smiling more and shit on Bangla and there was a lot less pressure then Pattaya and even Bangkok. And it seemed less hot outside. Its hot as FUCK here and I live in South Beach pretty much full time.. way more humid than Miami. It seems cooler in Phuket then BKK or Pattaya. In fact all of SE Asia is HOT AS FUCK. Even in the "winter". I'm sweating like a mofo everywhere.

Anyway off to Koh Phi Phi early. Nice posts everyone. I like venting.

Me, my thing is extremely hot chicks. And I've gone through SE Asia and basically can summarize it by saying HK and Singapore have more "refined" chicks, although they're not necessarily hotter. Macau is whore central, but there are some hot Chinese chicks - but its like ALL Chinese. The girls at the Playboy club are "alright" and not as hot as Playboy Club Vegas. Kuala Lumpur - whore central except Zouk which was pretty cool but reminds you of a place trying to be like America and so not like it.. but it actually was pretty cool there at Zouk. Philippines - the easiest BY FAR... again 8 girls in 8 days - unfucking believable and it could have been more + 2 massage girls I could've probably boned for free or a small "tip" that were a solid 97 pounds. Its the land of the most sub-100 pound girls I've ever seen... now some of there faces are alright, some are hot.. but anyway Phils is where its at for "easy" in general - but out of all 8 I'd say one was an 8.3 and one was a 7.7 so not necessarily "elite" ass. I didn't have time to work that angle. I need to go to Embassy/Encore in Global City I heard for that shit.

But, again, SE asia has been a great experience.. I'd say some Chinese and Thai chicks have been the hottest .. but still nothing compared to South Beach and Lincoln Road in general - not really a comparison except once in a while.

Anyway peacccccceee..

Quote:Quote:

Entropy - ya, no shit. I did research but if I have a few days I'm not going to go to BFE Thailand with a couple of bags/suitcases, no hotel, etc. to "possibly" run into a hot farm/country girl. Plus it was one of about 7 countries I visited.

Well, don't complain about sex tourism if you decide to only stay in places that have sex tourism.

I hate to say it though, most of SE Asia is the same... lots of whores and gold diggers and the only real girls you can meet you have to get off the beaten path and live there for a bit. It gets very tiresome after a while. I gave up a couple weeks into my trip this fall and just started gaming tourists. I'm not really into asians anyway.

Quote: (12-15-2010 03:52 PM)bluewater7 Wrote:  

its almost like you really need to go to the small towns and hold a recruitment convention where you can try to catch all the hot chicks before they become whores but the problem is they will likely want marriage so WTF. How about just going out and finding and banging a hot chick like in the US?

this is kind of funny. one of the primary reasons that Thailand is so popular, and likely that it is even on your radar as a destination, is the culture that makes allowances for such widespread prostitution. When most guys go on and on about how Thailand is so great, the subtext is that its because the girls are so easy. Its not that the non-whores are easy, but that there is a lot of 'soft' prostitution by whores that guys delude themselves into thinking really isn't prostitution. The difference between these women and non-prostitutes will be night and day. In most Asian cultures, its looked down upon to marry outside of race, let alone bang someone outside of their race outside of marriage. Non-whores that do this are considered rebels (sleeping with foreigners outside of marriage), and being very bad in terms of how their mainstream society would judge them. For the most part, Thai women that don't need the money need a very good reason to date a foreigner.

The 'WTF' statement should be made by them, for you thinking that their values match that of the average western woman. Asian cultures are insular and xenophobic. Thais are especially gracious, probably due to their religion, to foreigners. But don't ever think that you ever aren't really just being tolerated.

My point is that the sense of entitlement to their non-whore women comes off as a little misplaced. You'd have to do a lot to earn that place with a non-whore, or non-rebel (most Asian rebellious women being whores in one way or another, in my experience), and if it didn't take very much to earn it then she probably is or was a whore.

My advice is to enjoy the soft prostitution and stop worrying about it so much. Prostitutes are there to give you what you want, and are honest in their intentions with you (unless you are a complete sucker). Its an honest relationship that circumvents your having to mislead a girl who isn't interested in being a prostitute or fucking a foreigner who wasn't serious about her. There is an entire sector of their culture set up to service your specific need. Why go outside of it, unless you wanted a woman for a serious relationship?

Quote: (12-16-2010 02:21 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

My advice is to enjoy the soft prostitution and stop worrying about it so much. Prostitutes are there to give you what you want, and are honest in their intentions with you (unless you are a complete sucker). Its an honest relationship that circumvents your having to mislead a girl who isn't interested in being a prostitute or fucking a foreigner who wasn't serious about her. There is an entire sector of their culture set up to service your specific need. Why go outside of it, unless you wanted a woman for a serious relationship?

This is a great point. You guys are making a whole heap out of nothing. You play to pay in North America anyway, taking these broads on dates, feeding them, buying drinks and shit.

Would you do that for your boys? How many male strangers you regularly buy dinner, drinks or movie admission for?

Exactly. Fcuk the hoes and feed a family for a day. If you won't do it, somebody else certainly will. So get off your high horses and take your silver spoons out of your arses.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Well put... I'm always amused by guys who travel all the way to the other side of the world, and expect pick up to operate the same way it does in some sports bar in the US.