rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When to go to Iceland early this year

i plan on going to iceland for 10 nights, covering two weekends, sometime in february, march, or april, to get up in them icelandic sugar walls.

roosh said in bang iceland to visit during the school year, not the summertime. as you can see i'm following that general advice. but does anybody have more specific recommendations on exactly when during the above 3 months i should set my 1.5 week stay? any inside info on what's the ideal time to go within that period, considering all the pertinent factors (i.e. holidays/events, weather, fluctuations in night life, etc.)? i'd just like my flag mission to go as smoothly as possible and would appreciate whatever edge i can get.

The colder the month the better. Most people will avoid it during February.

You might want to do a google search to see what holidays they have.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Been there twice, both times in September. From what I read, this is a good time to go. The weather wasn't too bad, and the bars were always packed. It can get windy, so dress accordingly. But when I went out to the bars, I did not even wear a coat. Either a v-neck sweater or nice button down shirt. Also, the first or second week of October is Iceland Airwaves...a huge music festival that brings in a bunch of people. So I would recommend either of these two months. However, I am planning to go back for a third time in the summer. Just want to see this place during slightly warmer weather. And I will also be travelling to Helsinki as well.