rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dennis Rodman

Dennis Rodman

The guy has always had his screws loose but the cheese has finally slid off the cracker...

FF to 4:30.

Man, he looks like shit.

Dennis Rodman

Rodmann: Secretary of State
Camacho: President
[Image: pres-camacho.jpg]
stolen from thegeekgeneration.com

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Dennis Rodman

His Hulk Hogan voice had me dying.

Dennis Rodman

man I could barely understand a thing he said.
then I turned the captions on.
cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Dennis Rodman

The Korean leader probably allowed them the use of his harem - that's the real reason they are there! Rodman lost his shit long time ago.

Dennis Rodman

damn, and I thought some of the bitches I've fucked were crazy. This guy takes the cake.

Dennis Rodman

He was on Big Brother UK. Why is his lips pink and the rest of his face a burnt bronze looking? Is that when you 'reverse smoke weed'? He seems ageless..he's older than MJ but I don't think age when I look at Den Den.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Dennis Rodman

Dennis is a hero.

He came from literally nothing to become one of the elite athletes of our time. No parents, no guidance, no money, no hope, no advantages, etc. -- Most people in that situation would have ended up dead or in prison.

Dennis channeled that energy into becoming the greatest rebounder in basketball history and a 5 time world champion.

Yes, he is a little crazy, but to become the best in the world at something, you almost have to be a little crazy. (Micheal Jordan himself is a little crazy, thats why he was the best)

Millions of dollars, beautiful women, the pinnacle of his profession, Dennis has seen it all..

That said,

HE IS NOT QUALIFIED TO SPEAK ABOUT POLITICS.

He is a basketball player and a partier. That is what we can learn from him -- Rebound and defend like your life depends on it and have tons of fun!

Quote: (01-07-2014 04:03 PM)Moma Wrote:  

he's older than MJ

Yes, 1 year older.

He actually looks better than Mike!

Mike just got married again.

Dennis is probably having orgies with Korean girls.

Dennis Rodman

I don't know why, I'm actually pro-Rodman. Those guys are just over there, having big orgies with hot korean girls who see them as gods. They are giving the people of North Korea some entertainment and fun in this basketball exhibition.

Don't get why these assholes from CNN or wherever want them to save political prisoners. They are there to play basketball, get paid and get laid. They're not there to save the fucking manatees.

Dennis Rodman

Quote: (01-07-2014 04:47 PM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

I don't know why, I'm actually pro-Rodman. Those guys are just over there, having big orgies with hot korean girls who see them as gods. They are giving the people of North Korea some entertainment and fun in this basketball exhibition.

Don't get why these assholes from CNN or wherever want them to save political prisoners. They are there to play basketball, get paid and get laid. They're not there to save the fucking manatees.

I think the controversy is him schmoozing it up with the Kims. If Kareem Abdul Jabbar was partying with Pol Pot in the 70s he'd be getting slammed for it too.

Dennis Rodman

The United States does zillions of dollars of business with Saudi Arabia.

No one gives a fuck.

Dennis Rodman brings a basketball team to North Korea..

The media says --"Controversy"

Get the fuck outta here with that blue pill bullshit!

The Iraq/Afganistan War was "controversial".

This is barely even news worthy.

Dennis Rodman

Quote: (01-07-2014 04:42 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Dennis is a hero.

Any man that wears wedding dresses cannot be a hero to me.

[Image: nba_g_wedding_dress_600.jpg?w=320]

Rodman has been the biggest attention whore the sports world has ever seen. Him going over to NK probably has more to do with the attention it's getting him than caring about the people there.

Dennis Rodman

He's doing what the government refuses to do, or cannot do. Good job, Dennis.

Dennis Rodman

[Image: jordan.gif]

Dennis The Menace.

Grew up in Chitown during the Bulls reign so I'm a fan. He's an entertaining fuck for sure.

I've ran into him a couple times at the Roosevelt Hotel pool parties and he was always in fine form.

Always had a couple of baaaaaad bitches with him too.

Dennis Rodman

North Korea is without doubt the most repressive, depraved, and despicable regime in the world today. The entire country is a police state, or--more accurately--a gulag. You can be executed for the slightest pretext, and most people live a short jump away from starvation. It's an Orwellian nightmare, something Americans have no comprehension of.

This is an entire society primed for fanaticism and war. Look at a North Korean soldier in his eyes, and you can see them ablaze with animal hate.

I lived in Seoul for a year, studied the language, visited the DMZ and Pammunjom, talked with Korean veterans of the war, and have spoken to the descendants of North Korean refugees living in Japan. There is nothing amusing or funny about North Korea. I have some frame of reference to speak on this subject.

This is a government that sells drugs, counterfeits money, starves millions to death, and kidnaps people (Japanese civilians) to bring them to North Korea as "teachers". Anyone interested in the subject can find good books and documentaries out there, and they are a revelation to read.

I have nothing against Dennis Rodman personally or any of those ball players. But they are allowing themselves to be used for the benefit of a despicable, barbarian tyrant. It's a real shame. Simply by being there, you are lending that tyranny some credibility. The North Koreans are using him. Just using him. They're using him to build a basketball team to showcase themselves to the world.

Not one second of any given day is Rodman's schedule not choreographed and pre-scripted by the depraved government there.

So, yeah, is Rodman funny? I guess so...but he's also a blind, blind, fool.

And one other thing. North Koreans are also true, dyed in the wool racists. Like Nazi-type...I mean it. I can only imagine what they're saying behind these guys' backs.

Dennis Rodman

Dennis Rodman

An anecdote.

I was traveling all over South Korea in the summer of 1994. In July, I had taken a ferry from Pusan to the island of Cheju off the southern coast. Very cool place. Was staying in a small, family-run inn, run by an old weather-beaten guy and his wife.

News report came on the TV that North Korean dictator Kim Il Sung had died. The inn owner watched the story patiently. When it was done, he looked at me, and in the only English he knew, said: "Kim Il Sung...fuck him." I never heard him speak anything else in English.

He extended his middle finger at the TV set, got up, and walked out of the house.

That's what people in the South think of the Kims.

Dennis Rodman

Rodman is a chump.

Dennis Rodman

Quote: (01-07-2014 10:21 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

Rodman is a chump.

Yeah, he's definitely burnt out. It's kind of sad, because I have good memories of the 1990s and he's part of that era. I saw him on "Celebrity Rehab" or whatever it was. I think he's basically a good guy. But like all of us, he's a victim of his own demons. And the drugs have ruined his judgment.

Which one of us, given unlimited money and fame, would not come close to destroying himself?

But who knows? What the hell do I know?

Maybe he's doing some sort of approved work for the US gov't. There is so much stuff that goes on behind the scenes with the news, that you just have to take it all with a grain of salt.

Dennis Rodman

I imagine that Kim Jong-Un is a great person to know on a personal level.

Dennis Rodman

Quote: (01-07-2014 04:42 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Dennis is a hero.

He came from literally nothing to become one of the elite athletes of our time. No parents, no guidance, no money, no hope, no advantages, etc. -- Most people in that situation would have ended up dead or in prison.

Dennis channeled that energy into becoming the greatest rebounder in basketball history and a 5 time world champion.

Yes, he is a little crazy, but to become the best in the world at something, you almost have to be a little crazy. (Micheal Jordan himself is a little crazy, thats why he was the best)

Millions of dollars, beautiful women, the pinnacle of his profession, Dennis has seen it all..

That said,

HE IS NOT QUALIFIED TO SPEAK ABOUT POLITICS.

He is a basketball player and a partier. That is what we can learn from him -- Rebound and defend like your life depends on it and have tons of fun!

Quote: (01-07-2014 04:03 PM)Moma Wrote:  

he's older than MJ

Yes, 1 year older.

He actually looks better than Mike!

Mike just got married again.

Dennis is probably having orgies with Korean girls.

Agree with everything you said. He also didn't make his high-school team, just like MJ. Crazy life.

Dennis Rodman

Quote: (01-07-2014 06:06 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Any man that wears wedding dresses cannot be a hero to me.

That was Madonna's fault.

Quote: (01-07-2014 08:24 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Like Nazi-type...I mean it. I can only imagine what they're saying behind these guys' backs.

Ironically, as racist as North Korea is, Kim Jong apparently idolizes The Chicago Bulls championship teams.

He worships Dennis, Scottie Pippen and Micheal Jordan.

Its not unlike the subset of Whites in the American South who appear to be racist yet still idolize their Black athletes.

Don't forget that the American ping pong team went to China in 1971 and President Nixon met with Mao Zedong..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping-pong_diplomacy

[Image: PPD-Front.png]

Sport is not political. It is art.

Dennis Rodman

Gio, you could say that....

But I think a better analogy is to compare him to Saddam Hussein's sons Uday or Qusay. Or, going back a bit earlier, I'd say he would keep find company with Caligula.

They was born and raised into a world of adulation and worship. Every whim, every desire, is indulged to the max. He wants to have "authentic American basketball players" around him as toys and playthings. So, yeah, on that level, he's sincere.

I'm sorry I'm ranting about this stuff, but my own outlook was affected by living there as a student, and having to deal with the people and their mentality on a daily basis. It can be a rude awakening. Good experience, but let's just say I'm glad I don't live there.

Dennis Rodman

Quote: (01-08-2014 01:09 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Saddam Hussein's sons Uday or Qusay.

Caligula.

The stories about those guys are really mind blowing.

If we ever meet in person, we will talk about the Hussein family.

Quote: (01-08-2014 01:09 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I'm sorry I'm ranting about this stuff

No reason to apologize. We all have issues that excite us.

This is one of my:

[Image: malehamster.gif]

North Korea is the most fascinating topic in the world today, in my opinion.

A modern day murderous despot who lives a few hundred miles away from where many American products are made..

It's 2014 for us but for them it may as well be 1420.

Dennis Rodman

Quote: (01-08-2014 12:00 AM)J DOE Wrote:  

I imagine that Kim Jong-Un is a great person to know on a personal level.

His Grandfather is the Eternal Sun of Mankind.