rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Patrice O'Neal false rape accusation story

I've searched the forum and read the Patrice O'neal threads only to discover to my surprise that nobody ever brought up his rape story that sent him to prison and plagued him for the rest of his life.

The bit lasts for 30 minutes but it's worthy of sitting down and listening to it. Story talks about gang bangs and surviving in prison. Very Interesting and informative. Not only it teaches a lesson, but it's also entertaining because Patrice's a great story teller. Here's the audio :

Yeah - I am surprised it hasn't been mentioned before.

The most compelling story I have ever heard.

Shit is real.

And I think going through this fueled his anger at women, and helped his comedy. Excellent post.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

It doesn't have its own thread, but it's been mentioned in other threads that include him.

Patrice was never angry about what happened to him. It is amazes me that this is the case but it is true.

Patrice rationalised away the anger by saying that as easy as it is for a guy to rape a woman. Women need a weapon of their own - ie False Rape Accusations.

Patrice always thought shit through - often looking at things from the point of view of nature. And in his mind - a woman's ability to unjustly cry "rape" - was nature's way of balancing the power between the sexes.

I would find it hard to ever come to that conclusion. But this is the way Patrice dealt with it.

He also said his false rape accusation helped inspire one of his most famous routines.

[Image: 85495.png]

There was another YouTube audio where he told how this false rape story got him banned from Canada 20 years later. He was stopped at the borders and he was treated like a convicted criminal because his name was on the sex offenders list. He said he was scared of getting beat up by the guys in the room. He was sent back to USA and he was devastated and humiliated, to the point of breaking down.

He used to enter Canada with no problems. But with the updating of computer systems - or a change in the law - they eventually got round to not letting him in. Which is why Patrice was caught by surprise and a little shocked not to be let into the country.

He spoke about this on O&A one time. The reason he broke down on his ride back was because he suddenly realised he didn't have a father who he could turn to for advice or use as an outlet in dealing with shit like this.

He was always close to his mother - but he never knew his father.

With mothers if you trip over - the first thing they want to do is see if you are hurt before picking you up. Whereas with fathers they stand you up on your feet - before checking you over for any injuries.

That is the way he described it. And being refused entry to Canada suddenly made him realised that he never had a father figure who he could break bread with when shit got real.

It was funny the way Patrice described it. He said something like 'I must be some dumb ass shit for it to take me 40 years to realise I never had a father.'

The story was a good insight into Patrice's mind. You could never predict which direction or what conclusion each of his stories would end up having. It is bad enough being unjustly prosecuted for rape. And it is a bitch being turned away from Canada for a comedy festival and having to drive all the way back.

But only Patrice could turn it around into a meditation on the difference between mothers and fathers - and the sudden realisation that he never had a father figure in times of need.

Excellent comedian, and but more importantly a great man. I would loved to have met him.

I knew this happened to him, but I didn't know the particulars. This story was riveting. When Anthony speculates about whether false raps accusations occur, and Patrice says "Yes.", it's on.

Incredible how Patrice never told Opie and Anthony before this.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Yeah - his nervous coughing at the start of the story is pretty interesting. Me thinks O'Neal would have made a bad poker player.

No one takes the red pill by rational and reasoned choice. You do it out of necessity to deal with shock. That's why selling the red pill to a blue piller who has not been recently traumatized by a woman is nearly impossible.

Great interview with Patrice by Marc Maron, who himself is a great comedian and a cool guy. He also runs a really great podcast called 'WTF', which this interview was done on, and is really worth checking out.

Marc is smart enough to actually come at Patrice about his views on women, and Patrice goes into why he holds this mindset.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Quote: (01-07-2014 12:38 PM)DLuzhin Wrote:  

No one takes the red pill by rational and reasoned choice. You do it out of necessity to deal with shock. That's why selling the red pill to a blue piller who has not been recently traumatized by a woman is nearly impossible.

Damn I keep on thinking that I know everything about this Red Pill, but every once in a while there's a post that makes me understand it a little better, and your post is it. A big Thank you sir

This story hits so deep man. I was falsely accused of sexually assaulting a girl. You see how quick your so called friends and "brothers" leave you out to dry when this shit goes down.

The couple of friends I have left from that "old life" are the true friends though.

The depression, suicidal thoughts, the stares, man the fucking stares are the worst shit. No proof needed. Nada. Zilch. [I was still in college when this happened, so most people knew who I was]

Also, that was what truly submerged me into the red fucking sea. I was certainly red pill leaning on my own before that, but the support of the manosphere etc, albeit "support" was just me reading stories, was critical to my sanity.

You don't get there till you get there

For those who have seen 'Elephant In The Room'.

Here is an outtake which didn't make the final cut.

Patrice O'Neal gets medieval with a chick who is not enjoying the show.

Patrice was the fucking MASTER!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Comment from YouTube for the clip above:

Quote:Quote:

On O&A, Patrice said the guy tweeted him the next day to say that's EXACTLY what that girl is like in real life.

Another great comment:

I'm so happy someone posted this. I'm the guy in the video he's talking to.....I don't think I've ever laughed that hard in my life. RIP Patrice...you funny mother fucker

Another comment from the dude who Patrice heckled:

Was never with her...but that son of a bitch was spot on

That was a great interview with Marc Maron but why does Marc end it so abruptly?

I had a similar thing happen to me.

R.I.P. Patrice.

You should hear Marc Maron discuss his divorce.

He is the most blue-pill guy in the universe.

Yeah I bet. But it sounds almost as of he realized he filled his podcast time quota and ejects immediately at the end of such a thoughtful interview. Fucking disrespectful to Patrice.