rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Nerd Life, getting it together

http://technabob.com/blog/2013/10/02/guy...st-walker/

I was just reading this and decided to post it, grieve for this poor guy.
My wife and I attended a Japanese Animation Convention here in China yesterday, was loads of fun. If I was single, I would have walked away with hundreds of girls numbers.

Anyway, I highly recommend going to cons to pickup women. I use to go to Animenorth in Toronto and you could pretty easily meet other nerds and talk to the women without any problems but the women in China make the anime fans at home look TERRIBLE. My god, these people put so much effort into their costumes, not to mention their bodies. I guess cosplay is really built for asian women, these girls were drop dead gorgeous and all of them were totally friendly and going ape sh1t for a picture with a foreigner. I posed with a bunch of them and had about 50 people BESIDES my wife form a circle around us and shoot pics.

Also, game is virtually non-existent at these fairs and are made up of nerdy girls who probably only get exposure to super nerd men. The nerdy otaku men here make home grown nerds look like alpha male supremes.

My wife really loves dressing up in that anime cosplay stuff but she had her arm around me and nails dug into my shoulder the entire time... I've never seen so many ultra hot women in one place with virtually 0 men asking them out.

Gonna be doing it like this next year:
[Image: attachment.jpg16245]   

Holy shit, why didn't I do this in Taipei?! Gahhh!

*Looks up Bangkok anime conventions*

BadWolf? Is that a Doctor reference?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (01-02-2014 01:05 AM)vinman Wrote:  

BadWolf? Is that a Doctor reference?

Been wondering the same thing. Since we're in a "convention" themed thread, might as well raise the issue here.

Ssssh! Don't tell them about how there's no game and tons of hot chicks at nerd conventions! I like being able to bang my hot cosplay girls with zero game-aware competition goddamit!!

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote:BadWolf Wrote:

If I was single, I would have walked away with hundreds of girls numbers.

[Image: jordan.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Now here's the thing, I can't reply to you Scorpion because very likely it will result in a ban but I guess you can make fun of me. Funny how this system works. Instead I'll just put this here for you [Image: heart.gif]

Yes its a doctor who reference. [Image: smile.gif]

Thanks for asking.

I really don't know why I even come to contribute to this forum if people are going to insult me. I don't see you making informative posts... *sigh* well anyway this will be my last post as I'm getting a little tired of this in my threads from senior KBJs who think they are gods gift to men. Anyone who wishes to contact me may do so through PMs. This will be my last post.

For the rest of you, have a nice day.

Quote: (01-02-2014 08:52 AM)BadWolf Wrote:  

Now here's the thing, I can't reply to you Scorpion because very likely it will result in a ban but I guess you can make fun of me. Funny how this system works. Instead I'll just put this here for you [Image: heart.gif]

Yes its a doctor who reference. [Image: smile.gif]

Thanks for asking.

I really don't know why I even come to contribute to this forum if people are going to insult me. I don't see you making informative posts... *sigh* well anyway this will be my last post as I'm getting a little tired of this in my threads from senior KBJs who think they are gods gift to men. Anyone who wishes to contact me may do so through PMs. This will be my last post.

For the rest of you, have a nice day.

If it really bothers you that much there is an "Ignore" feature so you can ignore specific users LOL

Its on my to do list this year to try to connect with at least one dragon/comicon convention. I know from experience that beautician/beauty shows are like shooting fish in the barrel. Chain restaurants around conventions are primo. Here's a list of some events in the ATL this year:

http://www.atlanta.net/meetings/meetingSearch.asp

After studying Dragoncon I believe the vast majority of dudes there are dorks, gay, or beta orbiters to the cosplay orbiters. Same game rules apply. Women show up to these events, from total professional to spring break mode. You have both ends of the spectrum. 99% of dudes don't even think to walk into a hotel hosting these events, or the adjacent bars during happy hour.

Badwolf, I'm not a moderator here. You aren't going to get banned for talking back to me. I was just giving you some (deserved) shit when you claimed you would "walk away with hundreds of numbers."

That's just not a serious claim. Do the math. If you did 200 approaches at the superhuman rate of one every 3 minutes and got a number from every single one of the girls, it would take you 600 minutes or 10 hours. 10 straight hours of approaching with a 100% success rate? Yeah ok.

After I call you out on this obvious lie, instead of saying you were exaggerating or misspoke, you get defensive and butthurt.

If you want to impress other nerds with fake stories and boasts of your prowess, may I suggest: http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

And if all it takes is one mocking gif to scare you away from posting here, then I have to doubt you really have any confidence in what you're saying (aka you're bullshitting and you know it).

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Badwolf you also insult members and go crazy over any sort of criticism which is why you were temporarily banned last week.

In more interesting news:

http://www.atlanta.net/memberlink.asp?go...mocon.com/

MOMOCON! Never even heard of this one. Open to all ages, so they'll be some hot milf's running around with their little retards in costumes. And of course cosplay whores. Not until June, so I'm game in stateside. Already picked out my costume, but instead on putting it on my arm, it'll be hanging out of my zipper.

[Image: attachment.jpg16249]   

My opening songSadSpongebob theme)

"Whose down in Atlanta for all those to see?"
"Ali-B" tentacle pants!"
"With a tentacle penis to make girls dance?
"Ali-B tentacle pants!"
"It wiggles a lot to hypno-trance!"
"Ali-B tentacle pants!"

The competition looks weak:

[Image: attachment.jpg16248]   

I'm surprised no member has went to one of these subculture events and pulled. Or they have and are keeping it quiet. Hmmm......

Quote: (01-02-2014 12:06 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I'm surprised no member has went to one of these subculture events and pulled. Or they have and are keeping it quiet. Hmmm......

I think that BadWolf's experiences in Asia wouldn't be mirrored in the west. The quality would suffer in the US/Canada/UK, I'm confident.

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: attachment.jpg16251]   

I see enough talent in this pic alone to drive down and book a room.