rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instadate -> F-close field report

Thankyou forum;

Last night I ran into a girl who just joined up at one of the places I train. We made eye contact a few times but, I'm usually pretty focused on actually training and so I didn't go speak to her. (side not, by "training" I mean my own workouts, I think training is a bullshit job)

Afterwards, I left and as I was pulling out of the parking lot I saw her. Mixx's challenge to approach 2 girls a day popped into my head.

So I rolled down my window and shouted "Hey!" She stopped and came over and I asked her how it went and whatnot. I sensed that she wanted to keep talking so I said "Well, I can't just sit here, do you want to grab a coffee"?

"Sure!"

So she meets me at the coffee bean and as soon as she walks in;

Me: You know what? I'm gonna veto this coffee plan.

Her: What? *confused*

Me: Yeah, I'm kinda hungry and I'd like to get some real food

Her: oh ok

So we go over to this bar nearby and we sit down. We're talking and joking a little, getting real close to look at the menu we're sharing.

I order us a couple drinks and explain having a drink after training hard is the best feeling.

My silverware comes out and I absentmindedly unfold the napkin and take it out. There's a spot on the knife. She looks at it and seems real concerned "You should really get a new knife and fork"

Me: What are you so worried about?

Her: Well it's dirty!

Me: So what? Are you planning on kissing me or something?

Her: I don't kiss boys, boys kiss me.

Me: Oh well in that case....

I grab her by the top of her shirt and pull her over and kiss her. She totally starts gushing and breathing excitedly.

Her: OMG I don't even know you!

I'm thinking, "I'm about to know your ass in the biblical sense".

It's time for a brief physical description. She's 5'8" and brunette, her hair just touches the top of her ass. Hazel eyes and huge fake tits. Nice tight ass. I give her a solid 8.

I ask her what she's doing later and she says "nothing". "Let's do nothing together then and watch a movie"

"Ok"

She comes over in this absurdly huge H2 that's lifted and we don't even get to the movie, her pussy is so tight I can't believe it. There is a little LMR but, I'm rubbing her pussy and after a little while she doesn't care anymore. I bang the hell out of her.

I wouldn't have even thought of the instatadate as a strategy except for this forum. As soon as we started talking it just popped into my head. I've had the instatadate to F close before but it wasn't premeditated. Thankyou forum!

Nice. When can I expect my bottle of Chris? [Image: smile.gif]

I'd like to propose another "rule" of the forum, if by any advice/challenge/advice or information you specifically mine on this forum leads to a BANG, (Intel that you did not already intend to do or know about of course), the player you got if from should get a bottle of Chris or Don P from you.

Of course this will be based on the honor system, but I'm sure nobody here will have an issue if you are getting punani!!

Mixx

Quote: (12-10-2010 03:59 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Nice. When can I expect my bottle of Chris? [Image: smile.gif]

I'd like to propose another "rule" of the forum, if by any advice/challenge/advice or information you specifically mine on this forum leads to a BANG, (Intel that you did not already intend to do or know about of course), the player you got if from should get a bottle of Chris or Don P from you.

Of course this will be based on the honor system, but I'm sure nobody here will have an issue if you are getting punani!!

Mixx

Haha Mixx, I love you man but, if I'm spending less than 20 on a girl I'm not spending half that on you!

Don't worry bro, when I make it to Miami I'll look after you.

Good report and very entertaining as well. I think I learned a few things I could incorporate in my day game, at the gym to be specific. I'm gonna try that ''Hey!'' it sounds great.

good shit, seeing this really makes me want to approach two chicks a day

If all men approached two women a day, America would not have so many pussified men, and fat women would not exist anymore. Actually, only married women would be fat. It's a win-win in every angle. Not to mention the excercise alone you get from walking 10 miles a day with street game.

Hey Mixx, I have a question: Do you dedicate some of your daytime for gaming only? For example, its 2pm in the afternoon and you decide you want to go to the mall and do approaches, or do you just do them normally when you walk on the streets?

I'm not sure if I explained it correctly but I think you know what I mean.

Quote: (12-10-2010 03:55 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Coffee is almost as dumb as a movie date, your insta-switch to the bar was bold and brilliant. I'm gonna try it.

Quote: (12-13-2010 03:55 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2010 03:55 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Coffee is almost as dumb as a movie date, your insta-switch to the bar was bold and brilliant. I'm gonna try it.

I got the idea a while back reading about how car salesmen will use a "bait and switch" tactic by finding out your budget and then trying to sell you another cheaper car than the one you're interested in so their commission is bigger. Plus I think it counted as a venue change that increased the comfort level.

Quote: (12-11-2010 03:28 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Hey Mixx, I have a question: Do you dedicate some of your daytime for gaming only? For example, its 2pm in the afternoon and you decide you want to go to the mall and do approaches, or do you just do them normally when you walk on the streets?

I'm not sure if I explained it correctly but I think you know what I mean.

Whenever time allows really....I can go to a gas station and game a girl pumping gas. I see a target, I approach and try to insta-date no matter what time of day it is.

Mixx

Nice read, good bang. Love that pick up line "HEY!"