rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A nice calendar for 2014 from Russia

Quote:Quote:

One Direction and Cheryl Cole might have calendars flying off the shelves but they're no match for the 'flex appeal' of this 2014 offering.

Zlata, the Russian-born contortionist, has broken numerous world records for her flexibility - and judging by the pictures above it's no surprise.

These latest snaps show the blonde bombshell contorting herself into all sorts of extreme positions, bending herself in ways that would make a yoga guru blush.

She said: "I wish my fans, contortion fans and all contortionists around the world a lovely Christmas time. Stay faithful to me next year and I will have many more surprises for you."

The saucier snaps show her in skin-tight PVC suits and bunny ears while other more playful frames show her wrapped around giant lipsticks and candy.

Link - Mirror News

[Image: Zlata-2955082.jpg]

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Imagine all the ways you could hit that

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin