rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On your lip... is that... is that a...

YES, IT IS!!!
Bitch showed up to meet me last night while proudly rockin' a goddamn herpes breakout--complete with shiny ointment--on her lip.
Hair was perfect. Ass & titties in the short, skin-tight white dress was perfect. Then there was what seemed to me a Mount Everest-sized herpes breakout on her fuckin lip.

She could've shown up with warm semen hanging from her lip & I would've been no less DISGUSTED.
I got her number at a Barnes & Noble a few days ago and this was our first scheduled get-together.

She saw the disgust on my face, INSTANTLY. She acted as if she had a problem with my disgust. I told her, "You should've just rescheduled."
HER: "Well I really wanted to see you. Is that a crime?"
ME: "That's cool. I really wanted to see you too, but if you cant't understand how I can be turned off by you showing up to meet me with a breakout on your lip, I don't know what to tell you. It seems like a self-explanatory thing to me."

The whole vibe had already turned to shit for me, so I told her we'll hook up some other time.

BITCHES ARE LOONY AS FUCK!!!

Dude, that was hilariously cold as fuck. I banged a girl in PR, and the next f-in day she has a breakout. I was about dropped to my knees in dispare and said god... no please. Well that was a year and a half or so I think. I have been tested, but holy FARK!!!

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

wow!.. that's quite disrespectful in my opinion.. what would one expect?.. I imagine she thought you'd act as though it wasn't there.. then what, judge YOU for not saying anything?..

you'd think she would be more self conscious. that's nasty, what other dirty things does she have going on that she thinks a man will just ignore??...GTFOH

Wow, I have no comment. I have actually never found myself in a situation like this.

Yeah... she's on the no-call list. Body was fuckin CRAZY!!!
I simply COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. She had her gimme-dat-dick dress on, so the primitive parts of my brain tried to take over for the first 15 seconds or so. THAT SHIT DIDN'T LAST LONG. After my mammalian brain realized what was going on, it was a wrap. She may as well had been a man.

I almost threw up on that bitch's face. That would've likely been more attractive than the contagious Himalayas poking out of her lips.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE EXPECTING?!?!?! I probably would've been expected to ignore pussy-scabs also.

herpes is just a minor skin condition bruh..suck it up

I am the cock carousel

"a minor skin condition" .... hahahahahhahaha ... Mon wishes

Does that shit look anything like zits?

Women have zero concerns when to it comes to STDs. The hamster is that strong.

Girls will fuck a guy they know is positive. I know because it happened to me.

I had a partner call me and tell me she had clamidya (sp?). "Get tested." Oh fuck.

The call came at midnight when I was on a date, back at this girls' place. I came back she was curled up on the couch. We hadn't even kissed at this point, but I was certain I had the bang at that point. Tension building, and I thought this news would kill it, but I decided to nut up, and be a gentleman.

I said, "alright, look - it's midnight, and I'm in your room. Before we do anything or go further, I think you should know - I just got a call from a former partner of mine saying she has clamidiya. That means I've been exposed to it to, and likely have it too."

She turned her head, looked at me, and said "okay... what does that mean?"

She wasn't deterred. She was acting like she didn't understand. I was only in town for one night and she knew this was her only chance. (couchsurfing bang!) It's like she just blocked the news out of her reality because she didn't want to face it.

"I'm told it means I'll have to take antibiotics for a week, and if I was to do anything with you, you'd probably have to do the same."

She was totally unfazed, even after I explained things to her two more times. "Are you sure?" I asked. She pulled me in for a kiss, clothes came off, and I used protection. Twice.

I used to be amazed by the number of girls who put on their OKC profile they'd date a man with herpes or HIV, but now I'm not surprised at all. Girl's will risk their survival to fuck an alpha. I could have pulled that bang with AIDS lesions covering my body. Alpha is that powerful.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

This what panties are for............. to cover her face.

[Image: amandaKnox_1423059c.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

She's just trying to give a gift that keeps on giving this holiday season. She's thinking about you.

hahaha how were you actually be able to say something, I think I would have just snuck out the situation. How about this guys, all the girls who flake, actually have herpes and are afraid to admit it!

Quote: (12-21-2013 09:33 PM)blkgatsby Wrote:  

She's just trying to give a gift that keeps on giving this holiday season. She's thinking about you.

HAHAHAHA!!! Since I don't celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, I'll let her have that shit all to herself.

Quote: (12-21-2013 07:32 PM)Mr. Butterworth Wrote:  

"a minor skin condition" .... hahahahahhahaha ... Mon wishes

No doubt. All she had to do is show up sans herpes blisters, and it would've been Fuckfest 2013. She would've been in the top-3 of chicks I've fucked since moving to California.

Alas... the virus conspired against us.

If you've fucked enough chicks, you've likely fucked some with one or another form of the herpes virus, BUT THE BITCHES DIDN'T SHOW UP WEARING THEM LIKE ACCESSORIES.