rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heckling during sporting events...

Heckling during sporting events...

What are your favorite things to yell at athletes during sporting events? Got any stories of heckling, things you have heard…Love to hear what some of you got.

For me, I was in college watching our baseball team. Was out in the bleachers in right field. Fortunately, our pitcher made the right fielder look stupid after making him swing at a dirt ball for strike 3 to end the inning. Once he came out, and finished warming up, some of the people around us were yelling things like "you suck" or "nice strikeout." I decided to yell "that was quite an embarrassing way to end the inning pal, you should feel proud of yourself." The guy turned is neck and gave us some attention for a second. That was when I added "nah nah its ok, you're girlfriend is used to disappointment!" After saying that, everybody in the stands (maybe 30 of us, small D3 school) busted out laughing. The best part was that the center fielder turned around and started laughing with us. Great times.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet