rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shirt Logos

Shirt Logos

[attachment=16010]

[attachment=16011]

[attachment=16012]

[attachment=16013]

Do you have any comments or ideas about these designs?

Search for "resize attachment mybb" didn't get any results. How do i resize those images?

Shirt Logos

I dont get any of them, they see too simple, i wouldnt wear a shirt like this

Shirt Logos

jesus.

copy and past them into paint. then resize to like 15% of original size.

Shirts are a highly saturated market with low barriers to entry. You will probably end up losing money or not making enough to make it worth the effort.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Shirt Logos

[Image: attachment.jpg16050]   

[Image: attachment.jpg16048]   

[Image: attachment.jpg16047]   

[Image: attachment.jpg16046]   

Shirt Logos

front
[Image: attachment.jpg16064]   

back
[Image: attachment.jpg16063]   

Shirt Logos

Anyone willing to make these into decent looking graphics?

[Image: attachment.jpg16233]   

[Image: attachment.jpg16234]   

Shirt Logos

pussytivereinforcement.com

any suggestions or ideas on the designs. Obviously the site looks like shit.

Shirt Logos

Are you selling these? Personally, I'd never be caught dead in anything like that, but im not the kind of guy to wear humorous shirts so in not your target market.

Shirt Logos

The photos disappeared, but I think logos are just a bad idea in general especially if you do any daygame at all. Honestly, you probably don't want anything to divert a a person's attention from your eyes when walking by people. I've had the problem where I can't tell if a girl is checking me out or just looking at what's on my shirt, especially if its text.

Shirt Logos

Not a good idea. I don't think manosphere type images/slogans are accepted enough to be humorous or brushed off in public. Some of these, like the gay wedding one would be akin to wearing a shirt that says "hey black guy, want some watermelon?" In Canada a daring person might even be able to label it as hate speech.

I would advise something softer/ironic like or "Slutwalk rerouted to my bedroom" or "Eat.Pray.Love" accompanied by 'restroom' style stick figures of a girl pounding a drink, on her hands and knees giving a bj, and then getting banged. I'd buy both of those shirts if I was still in college.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Shirt Logos

Thanks for the feedback.

Quote: (01-06-2014 10:44 AM)wiscanada Wrote:  

I would advise something softer/ironic like or "Slutwalk rerouted to my bedroom" or "Eat.Pray.Love" accompanied by 'restroom' style stick figures of a girl pounding a drink, on her hands and knees giving a bj, and then getting banged. I'd buy both of those shirts if I was still in college.

I've purposely avoided things that are too obvious. I am surprised you'd think this shirt would be less offensive than the gay wedding shirt. There wouldn't be anything offensive to gays on that shirt.

The stick figure idea is what I've planned to use for shirts that require graphics, mspaint just doesn't work well for those and drawing in gimp shop is a bitch.

Shirt Logos

Quote: (01-06-2014 07:38 PM)CombatDiet Wrote:  

Thanks for the feedback.

Quote: (01-06-2014 10:44 AM)wiscanada Wrote:  

I've purposely avoided things that are too obvious. I am surprised you'd think this shirt would be less offensive than the gay wedding shirt. There wouldn't be anything offensive to gays on that shirt.

The stick figure idea is what I've planned to use for shirts that require graphics, mspaint just doesn't work well for those and drawing in gimp shop is a bitch.

Maybe I was filling in the text bubbles with something harsher than what you are going to use? Also, Roosh has some incredible MS paint skills on stick figure drawings.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV