rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America Sucks Less

America Sucks Less

I thought this was kinda funny and true for the most part. [Image: american.gif]

America Sucks Less

Yeah. This.

I have alot of beefs, but I'll bleed Army Green until I die.

Maybe Rio. Or Aruba. Can't think of anywhere else I'd want to put down stakes.

Big ups to this guy for stopping in the middle to tip his hat to African suffering. Classy move.

America Sucks Less

Some pretty butthurt comments on Youtube who took the whole thing too seriously.

Some Singaporean went into a detailed multi paragraph rant about how Singapore>America (lol), and a Brasilian was predictably offended that people use the term "America" to refer to the USA exclusively.

The video was posted by CollegeHumor guys, calm down.

America Sucks Less

Actually this song sums up my entire world view, and I think, the world view of most Americans.

America Sucks Less

Ok. That shit was funny.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

America Sucks Less

Rode my MC through the cool moonlight in NORCAL. Sunny and about 60 days here now in mid-december.

Skiing in the winter, epic mountain or road biking in the Northern Sierras 2-3 hours away; first rate opera 90 minutes away in SF.

One of the best climates in the world.

Can't get laid for shit with young chicks cuz I'm over 50, but outside of that the place is NICE.

No earthquakes away from the coast, or tornados or hurricanes.