rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European Day-Game

European Day-Game

I live in Northern Europe, and day-game here is an odd concept.

Not unrealistic, I think, just requires social smarts. In the States, people got out of their way to make you feel welcome if you are a newcomer. Here, it seems it is expected of you as the newcomer to go out of your way to get into new social circles.

The result is that approaching people on the street in the States is easier, because you don't have to have a very specific reason - small-talk with strangers is common and encouraged.

Here, small-talk leading to number closes with strangers is in no way shunned, but it's very uncommon, and people are often surprised if you do. The surprise can be both positive and negative (what does he want? Or, how nice, someone who talks to strangers). I find that those of us who travel are more inclined to enjoy meeting randoms, but that even amongts this group, people appreciate how we go out of our way not to "bother" each other.

If you think you understand the picture and dynamic I'm illustrating, I'd love some ideas, tips and resources on how to improve and calibrate day-game to the cold, dark North.

PS. I'm a Danish-American citizen. So for me, this topic is particularly interesting.

European Day-Game

I can attest to this.

Everyone will be staring at you if you're stopping a girl in the middle of the city center in North/Western Europe.

European Day-Game

http://www.krauserpua.com

This is an English dude who travels around Europe (and obviously England) doing straight day game. He has TONS of approach videos, both good and bad.

Here's a good one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHLw5TCTU...re=related

European Day-Game

Day game is just having the balls to do it, which let's be honest - very few men have.
It does not matter where you live, women are women. I am in Toronto, which is considered a hard market. It was cold last night and after the gym I went to check out Starbucks(connected to a bookstore), I saw a few girls there who could have been gamed.
I would say day game is easier in Europe because the girls will not think you are a weirdo. When you tell them they are pretty they will believe you.
Another thing I love about Europe, the girls walk the streets. Like the above video shows the young girl walking the parisian streets and being approached. Girls in my city do not walk the street period, they drive and get driven.
Now in answer to your question.
How do Danes meet? I have read some pretty sad stories about feminism in Denmark. But I thought I read one of these BS surveys that Danes are the happiest people in the world.
The bottom line is that you want to meet women, just go out there and do it. Who cares about what people think!! Do you?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

European Day-Game

Quote: (12-05-2010 11:10 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

I can attest to this.

Everyone will be staring at you if you're stopping a girl in the middle of the city center in North/Western Europe.

Can you please be specific as to which cities/countries/venues, so that I never set foot there =)

European Day-Game

Quote: (12-05-2010 12:41 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2010 11:10 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

I can attest to this.

Can you please be specific as to which cities/countries/venues, so that I never set foot there =)

I experienced this in the Netherlands and Belgium. I think this happens all across Western Europe since the girls' attitude/mentality are almost the same.

European Day-Game

I have done some daygame in Europe before (Germany) and I noted the level of reservation. however its different for me, cuz I am american. so talking to some random girl on the streets is interesting for her jes cuz I am american. (if she is into that kind of thing).

One thing I love about america is that though daygame is not a common thing, american girls are pretty darn receptive to it.

But like rudebwoy said, the advantage u have in europe is that there are so many girls that walk the streets. this just doesn't happen in North america to the same extent. out here, sometimes you have to pray you get hotties on the streets, especially in the winter.

i would say ur best bet is to do daygame in other european countries. that way, it has a cooler context to it. guy visiting new country, very random for the girl, kind of cool.

European Day-Game

I dont know.

For me day-game is something I'd do where i lived. That's where it really paysoff.

Meeting a sweetie in the store, at the library, coffeeshop, university campus.

I live in Europe, too. Like Invictus, it justseems too weird.

European Day-Game

@Invictus - are you American or Danish?
If you are American then I am sure there are some girls there who would love to get with you.

I am Canadian and always pack a t-shirt/sweatshirt/cap with Canada written on it for when I travel in Europe. In Sweden, I got great mileage out of it. In the UK I got a few smiles and thumbs up for strange girls.

Is Denmark different than Sweden? In terms of mentality.

Like Donovan VC stated, during the wintertime you DO NOT see hot girls outside. I tend to go to coffee shops and strip bars to try my luck with the ladies.

Our New Blog:

European Day-Game

Quote: (12-05-2010 05:04 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I am Canadian and always pack a t-shirt/sweatshirt/cap with Canada written on it for when I travel in Europe. In Sweden, I got great mileage out of it. In the UK I got a few smiles and thumbs up for strange girls.
Good tip, man! [Image: biggrin.gif]

European Day-Game

Quote: (12-05-2010 12:07 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Day game is just having the balls to do it, which let's be honest - very few men have.
It does not matter where you live, women are women. I am in Toronto, which is considered a hard market. It was cold last night and after the gym I went to check out Starbucks(connected to a bookstore), I saw a few girls there who could have been gamed.
I would say day game is easier in Europe because the girls will not think you are a weirdo. When you tell them they are pretty they will believe you.
Another thing I love about Europe, the girls walk the streets. Like the above video shows the young girl walking the parisian streets and being approached. Girls in my city do not walk the street period, they drive and get driven.
Now in answer to your question.
How do Danes meet? I have read some pretty sad stories about feminism in Denmark. But I thought I read one of these BS surveys that Danes are the happiest people in the world.
The bottom line is that you want to meet women, just go out there and do it. Who cares about what people think!! Do you?

There are some days on the TTC where you dont see any good looking girls at all. I see your point, however there still are a few good looking women travelling on the ttc.

Malls are good though. Lots of beautiful women in Eaton Centre or Yorkville Mall.

European Day-Game

I've got both passports. I speak both languages like a native.

European Day-Game

Invictus you sound like you are Danish. I have two passports but I consider myself a Canadian, not anything else.

Yes, TorontoKid there are lots of cute girls in the mall. I am in the suburbs where people tend to drive or be driven.

Our New Blog:

European Day-Game

Here's something I wrote but still need to learn:
All you have to do to turn your life into an adventure is to stop worrying about what other people think.

European Day-Game

@ Rudebwoy - was that a question or an observation? What passports do you have?

I'm lucky I basically have no accent, either way. Goal is to get that way with the Latin languages, too, but that will take about 10-15 years hard work.

European Day-Game

That is an observation, you come across like a Dane. I have Canadian/British -Euro and Barbados.

I might be in Copenhagen this summer, care to show me around? Maybe we can game together!!!

Our New Blog:

European Day-Game

Rude - I m thinking about travelling Northern Europe. How was your experience in Sweden? Where the girls generally responsive to approaches? Is it true they like guys that arent white a bit more? What was the quality like over there?

European Day-Game

Larry - by far the best girls I have seen are in Sweden.(Norway as well). I did not really have to game there, I got loads of looks and a few times I may have stopped some stunners for "directions".
All I can say there is nothing to think about, but I do recommend spending some time there if you can. The first question out of every girls mouth, "was how long I was there for". When I sd the weekend then the interest disappeared.
I also think they have a fondness for North American guys and they DO NOT like ALL black guys (ie-Africans).
I went to a club and saw some dudes trying to do the champagne thing, the girls were not interested.

Our New Blog:

European Day-Game

Rudebwoy - I bet you would pull easy. I will be in CPH next summer, and it's great during the summer, especially if you are taking advantage of the pussy parade that's going on. Long summer days, people on the streets, and great street parties just about every week.

When and if we get that far, you are more than welcome to hit me up.

European Day-Game

Quote: (12-08-2010 07:47 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I got loads of looks and a few times I may have stopped some stunners for "directions".
All I can say there is nothing to think about, but I do recommend spending some time there if you can.

Are you White, Black, Latino or Asian? I'm curious about how you physically look and what observations you made on the street. Im curious how a latin guy would do in Sweden as I've heard so much talk of it only being a place where Usher and Ja-Rule would do very well, but Enrique Iglesias and Daddy Yankee would not do well - taking away their fame of course.

Mixx

European Day-Game

MiXX, in Scandinavia, people have been well-exposed to most ethnicities. And we travel. There isn't much we haven't seen.

You will not score on your looks (unless you actuall do look like Enrique), whether you're black, white, latino or anything else.

Your game, salsa and confidence will get you laid like a rockstar, though. I am positive.

European Day-Game

Mixx - you seem pretty confident and you will not need to look like Enrique to get the ladies. Sweden is a very different place, just book your ticket and give us the report. My time there was limited which I felt was the only real deterrent, but I must add met some cool local dudes who suggested I should move there. For me the vibe is chilled, personally I felt really at home and at ease there. I will say Stockholm is a very trendy and stylish city, so bare that in mind when you go.
What time of year do you think you might go?

Our New Blog:

European Day-Game

Stockholm is amazing if you like blondes. Truly amazing. Also very good for daygame.

Strangely when I was there I only got blown out (no stop) twice during day game - both petite redheads. So weird. I think I got 5-6 numbers in the weekend I was there during day game. I actually threw a couple back because they were too young.

But the cool thing about day game in Europe is that the fact that Euros find it kind of weird is one of the reasons it works so well. They really aren't expecting it at all. Works well in Germany as well (where I was living for most of 2010). Love day game. [Image: smile.gif]

European Day-Game

Invictus asked me to share some examples, so I've decided to be a lazy bitch and just copy and paste my journal entry for that weekend.

Some context: I had taken a day game seminar a month or so earlier and got invited to the Rockstar party by Jeremy Soul - we became friends during the workshop.

Anyway, here's the report. Please keep in mind that I am a noob at this point (still am, but getting better.)

Quote:Quote:

Wow, that was a weekend. A long one.

Friday morning I got on a plane in Frankfurt and landed in Stockholm 2 hours later. I was flying in for the Project Rockstar wrap party.

First off, Stockholm is fucking insane. I mean I don't even like blondes that much, or as I tell my occasional wing - I like EXCEPTIONAL blondes. The city is crawling with them. Plus the occasional hot brunette and redhead (I hit on just about every one I met.)

First day I did a lot of approaching during the morning. My fucking hotel didn't have a room for me, so I was walking around with a backpack. But downtown Stockholm was still jumping. I can't remember all of the sets, but I only had 2 blowouts all weekend - both very cute tiny redheads, and both blew me out in the exact same way - looked back over their shoulders, kept on walking.

Let's see, it's a little fuzzy but my day game opening:

A hot blonde - turned out she was from Finland and was going back right then.

Another hot blonde, looked young but really cute. Turned out she was 18, so I threw her back.

A two set of hot alterna-chicks (blonde and redhead). I luvs me some alterna girls, and they were both really hot, but the redhead was amazing. They were REALLY young. Both 17, although they both told me 18 until I actually invited them to the club, at which case they owned up. Too young for me, but Jeremy would've hit that.

Another hot blonde (seeing a pattern?) this one was smoking, really awesome look, big smile, etc.. I initially pussied out and let her walk by, but then flogged myself a bit and had to run 2 blocks after her. I opened and it hooked well and I number closed her/invited her to the party.

A fucking smoking hot brunette walking out of the subway. It was funny, I had to look around the typical Swedish blonde cheerleader type in front of me to see the one I wanted. Approached, hooked - unbelievably hot. Anyway, walked her to her shop, got her number and invited her to the party. She said she probably wasn't coming as she was preparing for a baby shower.

And finally a day game first for me: Saw, again, a smoking hot brunette. She was "back hot" - she had long black hair and a fantastic ass, so I ran after her, again about 2-3 blocks. I was trying to power walk but she had long ass legs and I eventually had to jog about a block.

Hooked and a number. She was even better from the front - big fake titties, tats and piercings - just my type. Professional model, in town to shoot in a rock video. She told me to take her number and I did. Completely panicked in set and didn't do anything I was supposed to do. But it must've left a good impression anyway. We texted back and forth a fair but she had to go back to her home town (out of Stockholm) saturday afternoon. Facebook, but I have nowhere to go here. The pictures on her Facebook are really motivating though. Yes, I attracted that, you stupid limiting beliefs! Booyah!

Hung out with the Rockstars for a bit and sat in on half a "biz" session with a cool dude named Joshua.

Went out with Jeremy and a bunch of incredibly cool Rockstar-affiliated dudes for a great Thai dinner. We were supposed to go clubbing later, but I got back the hotel - couldn't find any Red Bull on the way and combined with my 4 am start time I passed out. Ah well.

Rockstar party was insane. Bottle service at a super high end Stockholm club. We all chipped in and there was an insane amount of booze, and all the boys brought ladies. It was packed with incredible women around our table. However, as a noob I do not recommend going out to game with 30ish of the best pick up artists in the world. I did alright, but not fantastic by any means. Number closed a hot black girl I was dancing with, but that was worthless.

Then number closed again on the train home, chatting up a group of 4 Swedish girls going home from the bar. Unfortunately, I closed the wrong girl - I did something you did Retoke - the one that was hooked was not the one getting off at my stop and I figured I could just get the number out of her friend who was. I got the friends number after a really good conversation but she either fucked up entering it, or it was fake. Only fake number of the weekend, and probably the best interaction. Weird. I even did my usual call the number thing, but I was too drunk.

Next time, just go for the close on the one I want, she would've given it up.

Anyway, awesome weekend, although Sunday was painful. I think my hangover went away around 7.

European Day-Game

Quote: (12-26-2010 10:11 PM)Cruatha Wrote:  

Invictus asked me to share some examples, so I've decided to be a lazy bitch and just copy and paste my journal entry for that weekend.

Some context: I had taken a day game seminar a month or so earlier and got invited to the Rockstar party by Jeremy Soul - we became friends during the workshop.

Anyway, here's the report. Please keep in mind that I am a noob at this point (still am, but getting better.)

Quote:Quote:

Wow, that was a weekend. A long one.

Friday morning I got on a plane in Frankfurt and landed in Stockholm 2 hours later. I was flying in for the Project Rockstar wrap party.

First off, Stockholm is fucking insane. I mean I don't even like blondes that much, or as I tell my occasional wing - I like EXCEPTIONAL blondes. The city is crawling with them. Plus the occasional hot brunette and redhead (I hit on just about every one I met.)

First day I did a lot of approaching during the morning. My fucking hotel didn't have a room for me, so I was walking around with a backpack. But downtown Stockholm was still jumping. I can't remember all of the sets, but I only had 2 blowouts all weekend - both very cute tiny redheads, and both blew me out in the exact same way - looked back over their shoulders, kept on walking.

Let's see, it's a little fuzzy but my day game opening:

A hot blonde - turned out she was from Finland and was going back right then.

Another hot blonde, looked young but really cute. Turned out she was 18, so I threw her back.

A two set of hot alterna-chicks (blonde and redhead). I luvs me some alterna girls, and they were both really hot, but the redhead was amazing. They were REALLY young. Both 17, although they both told me 18 until I actually invited them to the club, at which case they owned up. Too young for me, but Jeremy would've hit that.

Another hot blonde (seeing a pattern?) this one was smoking, really awesome look, big smile, etc.. I initially pussied out and let her walk by, but then flogged myself a bit and had to run 2 blocks after her. I opened and it hooked well and I number closed her/invited her to the party.

A fucking smoking hot brunette walking out of the subway. It was funny, I had to look around the typical Swedish blonde cheerleader type in front of me to see the one I wanted. Approached, hooked - unbelievably hot. Anyway, walked her to her shop, got her number and invited her to the party. She said she probably wasn't coming as she was preparing for a baby shower.

And finally a day game first for me: Saw, again, a smoking hot brunette. She was "back hot" - she had long black hair and a fantastic ass, so I ran after her, again about 2-3 blocks. I was trying to power walk but she had long ass legs and I eventually had to jog about a block.

Hooked and a number. She was even better from the front - big fake titties, tats and piercings - just my type. Professional model, in town to shoot in a rock video. She told me to take her number and I did. Completely panicked in set and didn't do anything I was supposed to do. But it must've left a good impression anyway. We texted back and forth a fair but she had to go back to her home town (out of Stockholm) saturday afternoon. Facebook, but I have nowhere to go here. The pictures on her Facebook are really motivating though. Yes, I attracted that, you stupid limiting beliefs! Booyah!

Hung out with the Rockstars for a bit and sat in on half a "biz" session with a cool dude named Joshua.

Went out with Jeremy and a bunch of incredibly cool Rockstar-affiliated dudes for a great Thai dinner. We were supposed to go clubbing later, but I got back the hotel - couldn't find any Red Bull on the way and combined with my 4 am start time I passed out. Ah well.

Rockstar party was insane. Bottle service at a super high end Stockholm club. We all chipped in and there was an insane amount of booze, and all the boys brought ladies. It was packed with incredible women around our table. However, as a noob I do not recommend going out to game with 30ish of the best pick up artists in the world. I did alright, but not fantastic by any means. Number closed a hot black girl I was dancing with, but that was worthless.

Then number closed again on the train home, chatting up a group of 4 Swedish girls going home from the bar. Unfortunately, I closed the wrong girl - I did something you did Retoke - the one that was hooked was not the one getting off at my stop and I figured I could just get the number out of her friend who was. I got the friends number after a really good conversation but she either fucked up entering it, or it was fake. Only fake number of the weekend, and probably the best interaction. Weird. I even did my usual call the number thing, but I was too drunk.

Next time, just go for the close on the one I want, she would've given it up.

Anyway, awesome weekend, although Sunday was painful. I think my hangover went away around 7.

Cruatha, sounds like you had an amazing time. I m saving up to go to Stockholm. Can you give me any idea how expensive it is?