rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serious question for the Miami experts: White chicks.

I've read everything on this board about Miami. There's some damn good info, guys like Vicious and obviously Mr. Miami himself, G Manifesto. I read the entire Moving to Miami thread.

What I want to know is, are non Hispanic white chicks really that hard to come by in Miami. Some guys say yes, some say no, some just talk about a chick's HB rating but don't specify a color. I've I always wanted to go. Every movie, show, or documentary I've ever seen shows tons of cute blondies at the beach in Miami. Is that just movie magic, fudging the picture with hired models/extras or is there any truth to it?

I know "west of the bridge" it's very Latin, but what about South beach itself? Or up north, places like Sunny Isles and Hollywood?

I guess what I'm saying is: I don't dislike Latinas, but Blondes white chicks are my favorite. Is South Florida just a lost cause, or what?

The short answer is that most of the white girls you will meet will be on the beach side and will either be tourists or transplants. It's not a lost cause, but Miami is far from the best place to meet white American girls. Miami is generally best for Hispanics and Europeans. Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood and Clearwater Beach are better for white girls.

Quote: (12-12-2013 11:20 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

The short answer is that most of the white girls you will meet will be on the beach side and will either be tourists or transplants. It's not a lost cause, but Miami is far from the best place to meet white American girls. Miami is generally best for Hispanics and Europeans. Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood and Clearwater Beach are better for white girls.

Appreciate the info. You're a guy I read alot, and you posts have been super informative so +1 rep for your body of work.

Could you tell me more about the Euro chicks? Is there any decent critical mass of them, and what are they like to game?

Quote: (12-12-2013 11:30 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2013 11:20 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Appreciate the info. You're a guy I read alot, and you posts have been super informative so +1 rep for your body of work.

Could you tell me more about the Euro chicks? Is there any decent critical mass of them, and what are they like to game?

The European girls in Miami are pretty evenly distributed from many countries in Europe. If you spend a great deal of time in Miami, you will meet many girls from England, Italy, Eastern Europe, etc. There does not seem to be any particular European country which dominates. The best strategy with the Europeans is to get an early start and head down to the beach and start approaching. Other than that, sticking to South Beach nightclubs is your best bet for Europeans. You will not meet exttremely large numbers of Europeans west of the bridge. I honestly have never met one, but I suspect that's not common.

I've never been, but isn't Tampa the hotspot for blonde white chicks in Florida? If you're thinking of moving, or just for vacation, maybe check out the Tampa info. UF is there, right?

The white American girls you meet on South Beach are generally pretty bitchy. Go for college sorority cum dumpsters from UM, FIU, or party sluts who come down from Boca if you wanna get in on some of that.

As Merenguero said, you can find more white trash sluts in Broward county if that is your thing.

Quote: (12-12-2013 11:42 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

The white American girls you meet on South Beach are generally pretty bitchy. Go for college sorority cum dumpsters from UM, FIU, or party sluts who come down from Boca if you wanna get in on some of that.

As Merenguero said, you can find more white trash sluts in Broward county if that is your thing.

I imagine if playing cards right, you can find some easy touristy white chicks in Miami accd to friends that have visited. But..I envision the local or transplant white chicks (even Latinas) with their shit together in MIA could be harder.

MIA sounds like a tough nut to crack, but determination & clever approaches in high numbers might result in some funny positive bounces. One day...

Quote: (12-12-2013 11:40 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I've never been, but isn't Tampa the hotspot for blonde white chicks in Florida? If you're thinking of moving, or just for vacation, maybe check out the Tampa info. UF is there, right?

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into Tampa.

Yes, threads mentioned white girl self-pedastalization in Miami. It was outright stated, I believe by Vicious, that because white American chicks are rare down there, they tend to think they're better than they are. So there seems to be some consensus of like minds here.

Haven't heard from Manifesto, his take will be interesting.

University of South Florida in Tampa, not the University of Florida. I lived in St. Pete Beach for 3 years. The whole Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater area is solid. It also gets some Euros and a lot of Canadian tourists.

Quote: (12-12-2013 11:57 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

University of South Florida in Tampa, not the University of Florida. I lived in St. Pete Beach for 3 years. The whole Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater area is solid. It also gets some Euros and a lot of Canadian tourists.

Any daygame/nightgame info you could toss out would be much appreciated Nilla.

Quote: (12-12-2013 11:54 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:  

Yes, threads mentioned white girl self-pedastalization in Miami. It was outright stated, I believe by Vicious, that because white American chicks are rare down there, they tend to think they're better than they are. So there seems to be some consensus of like minds here.

He specifically said, and I would agree, if you're not targeting foreign girls in Miami, you're doing it wrong (read the threads). Seriously, Florida is a very "White-American" state outside of Miami and a few parts of Broward.

Most of the white American girls you're going to meet in Miami are transplants from New York, Boston, Michigan, and Zanesville, Ohio who are just as weak as they are in their home territory. If you want to waste your time and money on them, don't say you weren't warned.

Quote: (12-13-2013 12:03 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2013 11:54 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:  

He specifically said, and I would agree, if you're not targeting foreign girls in Miami, you're doing it wrong (read the threads). Seriously, Florida is a very "White-American" state outside of Miami and a few parts of Broward.

Most of the white American girls you're going to meet in Miami are transplants from New York, Boston, Michigan, and Zanesville, Ohio who are just as weak as they are in their home territory. If you want to waste your time and money on them, don't say you weren't warned.

I'll certainly take that under advisement. I'm at a crossroads with my life. I'm tired of American chicks, but I've always wanted to live in Miami. I love what I've seen from Rio, lots of curvy girls of every conceivable shade, but my soul is American.

That's why I asked about Euro chicks in Miami. Seems a good compromise. If there really is a serious volume of them there then it might be worth it after all. And of course, I can supplement with the insane Latin talent down there.

Quote: (12-13-2013 12:00 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2013 11:57 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Any daygame/nightgame info you could toss out would be much appreciated Nilla.

I haven't lived there in almost 6 years. Someone like Mechanico would be a much better source of current and more specific info.

Clearwater Beach around Shephard's for night/day/beach action. This is where a lot of tourists are... and generally younger than the tourists in St. Pete Beach.

St. Pete... downtown is/was decent around the pier.

Tampa... Channelside is/was good at night, but has more bitchy type of girls.

St. Pete Beach... sucks. Basically just tiki bars with too many low class locals/redneckish.

ybor in Tampa... ghetto, avoid.

If you're kinda like El Mechanico, Pinellas Park is probably the perfect hunting ground for trashy white girls. [Image: smile.gif]

Edit: And yeah, fairly good looking girls are pretty easy (your mileage may vary... I was 230-240 and semi-ripped so that helps down there.)

It's not THAT hard to find white girls in Miami, problem is they are typically not as cute as the Latinas. I may be biased though because I love Latinas. But head up to ft lauderdale and you'll be in white girl heaven.

While I appreciate the shout out from the OP my knowledge of Florida is completely secondary to Mech and G. Thing of my data on the area as an outsiders perspective.

Useful for a first time visitor but not much depth to it.

I remembered Ft. Lauderdale being whiter than Miami and it's not far away. Aren't some of the top white party colleges in Florida? Whenever I see spring break footage in Florida it's all slutty white girls.

Thinking back, Miami is a great spot to score Canadian girls. Many of them are ethnic decent, such as Indian/middle eastern/Latin, but also definitely a decently large amount of white Canadians. Mostly found on the beach on vacation.

Miami is great for Latinas but not really for white chicks. For starters there aren't that many of them when compared to other major american cities. West of the bridge is latin territory. On the beach side there are plenty of europeans - a lot of them are there for vacation. If thats what you're looking for Fort Lauderdale/West Palm or Tampa would be infinitely better.

Quote: (12-13-2013 03:41 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I remembered Ft. Lauderdale being whiter than Miami and it's not far away. Aren't some of the top white party colleges in Florida? Whenever I see spring break footage in Florida it's all slutty white girls.

You're seeing northeastern and mid western girls in those videos. If UF and FSU girls are out partying on SB then they are going to with their respective partner fraternity at Key West or West Palm Beach. That's a discussion for another thread though.

The saying goes that both UF and FSU chicks have applied to the former but all the dumb blonde bimbos get into the latter of the two.

So if you're looking for the easiest American white girls during the school year then I would go to Tallahassee.

You won't find many white college girls in Miami.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (12-13-2013 02:45 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

While I appreciate the shout out from the OP my knowledge of Florida is completely secondary to Mech and G. Thing of my data on the area as an outsiders perspective.

Useful for a first time visitor but not much depth to it.

You brought up the white chick issue in a very specific way, and that was helpful. Without guys like you breaking it down, people who've never set foot have to go off TV and movies. That lie.

So again, your data was much appreciated.

Quote: (12-13-2013 08:08 AM)philly22 Wrote:  

Miami is great for Latinas but not really for white chicks. For starters there aren't that many of them when compared to other major american cities. West of the bridge is latin territory. On the beach side there are plenty of europeans - a lot of them are there for vacation. If thats what you're looking for Fort Lauderdale/West Palm or Tampa would be infinitely better.

Any experience gaming the Euro chicks? What's their femininity/obesity like? I have to assume their upper middle class if they can afford to vacation in Miami, right?

The ones on vacation seem to come from some money and that seems to have a solid correlation with being attractive. Not obese at all just like you would expect from euro. The thing with game on the beach is that on vacation they are getting approached more than normal. They'll be in a good party mindset but they likely get 5 different offers to hang out that night. Men in miami are for the most part not afraid to approach like in other cities- so you'll have to do more to stand out.

Fort lauderdale is about 45 min away and I go there pretty often. Good talent, less competition. I'm thinking about moving up there or west palm eventually because the cost of living is much lower than here. I've dipped into my savings a few times. Granted my place is pretty nice but you basically need a good place to operate.

Gonna throw a wildcard here and say Orlando.

I'm gearing up for a serious tear through Florida this winter. Also targeting non-pedestalized southern white girls. They can be trashy, but are easier lays. A good amount have sweet southern belle personalities. More gf/wife potential than you're likely to find in tier 1 US cities.

I swooped 2 such girls same day in Orlando last week, and will be back down for extra helpings very soon. They are abundant. Many believe in Disney magic.

Quote: (12-13-2013 07:28 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Gonna throw a wildcard here and say Orlando.

I'm gearing up for a serious tear through Florida this winter. Also targeting non-pedestalized southern white girls. They can be trashy, but are easier lays. A good amount have sweet southern belle personalities. More gf/wife potential than you're likely to find in tier 1 US cities.

I swooped 2 such girls same day in Orlando last week, and will be back down for extra helpings very soon. They are abundant. Many believe in Disney magic.

You're an older cat like me, what age bracket were you working on?

I'd seriously consider Ft Lauderdale - lots of hot white American chicks up there - the stereotypical FL beach girls. Miami is very latin and touristy. Sunny Isles has lots of Russians. All the American white girls live in Broward.

Quote: (12-13-2013 11:00 PM)TheBMan Wrote:  

I'd seriously consider Ft Lauderdale - lots of hot white American chicks up there - the stereotypical FL beach girls. Miami is very latin and touristy. Sunny Isles has lots of Russians. All the American white girls live in Broward.

Broward is becoming increasingly Hispanic, but I mostly agree with this.