rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disrespect in club by girl

This has happened twice and I am at a dilemma on the best approach to this.

I'll be in the club, minding my own business when a girl who I don't know nor approached would spill something on her hands and use my clothes as the nearest napkin to dry herself.

Apart from calling her out on it, what else can be done given the amount of white knights that would come to her defense the moment it gets touchy?

Anything you do in retaliation could result in a fistfight with an onlooker, bear that in mind.

Verbal insults are always to be ignored, never lose your cool. But this is vandalizing your person, so it's different. If you have a drink, take her by the arm and pour it over her head. No matter what, he hair is ruined for the night and she'll have to leave the venue. Do this calmly and coldly, as though you were lighting a cigarette. Be prepared to fight the nearest insecure egomaniac, or be asked to leave the venue by the staff. It is, in my opinion, worth it to get your point across.

If retaliation is too much trouble, simply walk away. Getting angry and causing a scene will only give her and her limp dick admirers an excuse to ridicule you. Remain calm at all times. Remain calm at all times. Remain. Calm. At. All. Times.

Great question. I experienced this twice in a row last Sat night.

I'm going to do a ROK article on this.

Shotgun - Exactly mate, first girl I contemplated on tripping her as she walked by. Second girl I playfully called her out but with a smile even though I wanted to punch her face.
Next time it happens I'm just going to deliberately spill something on my hand and wipe it on her.

McQueen - I look forward to reading it.

Quote: (12-11-2013 06:49 PM)devilution Wrote:  

Shotgun - Exactly mate, first girl I contemplated on tripping her as she walked by. Second girl I playfully called her out but with a smile even though I wanted to punch her face.
Next time it happens I'm just going to deliberately spill something on my hand and wipe it on her.

McQueen - I look forward to reading it.

Why half ass it? The key to retaliation is escalation. Spill it on her. This is how you illustrate the point. Mimicry only trivializes the offense.

Besides, why should you get your hands dirty? [Image: cool.gif]

Spill something on your hands and wipe on her tits Big GrinDDDD

Dip your finger in your drink, then stick it in her ear.

stick a couple of fingers in your drink and spritz her face with it. it's less likely to draw a whole lot of bouncer attention than dumping your drink but she'll know what time it is. I was in Madrid and getting turned down and cock blocked left and right so I was just like fuck it and every time so chicks bitch ass jealous fried blocked my cock I'd put my middle finger up and and lip "fuck you". Granted I was drunk and frustrated, this is terrible game. She would go absolutely rabbid. This was on the dance floor of a 7 story club mind you. Plenty of other talent and plenty of other places to go.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Wow, what kinda shit?

What did they look like? What were their facial expressions? Did they say anything to you? Could they have been flirting? Who were they with? Please tell me you weren't suited up. Were you suited?

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

All you need to do is say one of the greatest lines from a comedy sketch ever to these women

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

I'd say "really?" and quickly snatch her drink/beer and leave drinking it or I'd spit on my hands and mess up her hair.

Quote: (12-11-2013 06:36 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Great question. I experienced this twice in a row last Sat night.

I'm going to do a ROK article on this.

Interesting.

I thought this would only happen to guys wearing a t-shirt or something.

maybe this is how dumb girls flirt now

Kinda like how little pull hair of the little girls they have a crush on

Quote: (12-11-2013 11:48 PM)birdrussell Wrote:  

stick a couple of fingers in your drink and spritz her face with it. it's less likely to draw a whole lot of bouncer attention than dumping your drink but she'll know what time it is.

Subtlety. I like it.

Throw shit on her.

Take care of those titties for me.

I'd probably do what XXL would do and snatch her drink. Instead of drinking it, I'd probably just chuck it into the trash can.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Wow! I would be SUPER offended if a girl used any part of my shirt as a napkin. I'd get loud and in her face.

This has happened to you twice? I hope to god you weren't wearing anything super expensive or nice. I would make her buy me a drink.

I would dip my hand in my drink and use her to dry my hands off. Seems fair.

No offense to you brother, but there's something greatly wrong with your appearance to have women even contemplate that as acceptable. I have never had such an offensive thing done to me at a bar even in my beta skinny guy days.

Can you give us a break down of your appearance, style, and life?

Quote: (12-11-2013 06:20 PM)devilution Wrote:  

Apart from calling her out on it, what else can be done ...

I'd haul ass and start living in a country with attractive, feminine women.

Normally Id let it go, but my temper sometimes run short. Id have gripped her forearm or bicep and squeezed as hard as I could. Inflict a little bit of physical pain, but keep a pleasant demeanor. Then tell her "Id prefer if you didn't do that again."

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

All of these physical responses sound good in theory, but so many girls would just love the attention whoring high they would get from telling the nearest group of white knights that some big meanie just squeezed their arm.

Better to embarrass her with cutting words:

"Were you raised in a trailer park?"
(or ghetto/favela/ depending on situation)

"that wasn't very ladylike"

If what she wiped on you involved food, then a comment on the calorie content of whatever it is.

Quote: (12-12-2013 11:07 AM)Tigre Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2013 06:20 PM)devilution Wrote:  

Apart from calling her out on it, what else can be done ...

I'd haul ass and start living in a country with attractive, feminine women.

As much as I like this answer, it just isn't practical for some people.

Besides, for some of us being an American isn't just what we are, it's who we are.

This has never happened to me. Maybe because I'm usually in suits when out at night, or moving in places where protocol still matter for something. I'd really like to see the poor thing that would try to wipe anything on me (unless I deserved it which isn't too uncommon).

What kind of venue does this happen in?

If it happened twice there must be something about your posture that is allowing girls to do that to you. Do other guys usually pick on you too?

As shotgun said, throw a drink on her..I can't see any bitch doing that to me and getting away with it..unless she is running 50 deep with other hood cats.

175cm asian, medium frame, trendy fashion (jeans with shirt sometimes sporting a cardy).

I don't get messed with by guys, I wouldn't say I have the most alpha body language but definitely not a push over. I once stood my ground against a 195cm aussie so that says something about my personality.

I remember the incidents, first one I was seated in a moderate traffic area with a mate, then came this hulk black bimbo, she was certainly near my height in heels and frame (fat) with some stupid one piece dress, frizzy hair and looking like she had too much to drink. She wiped her hands on my cardy with an expression like I was a towel, first time that happened to me and I was taken aback. That was probably a year ago.

Second incident was recent, I was in a club in Thailand and wearing a shirt, local asian girl probably 158cm wiped her hands on me and turned away, again surprised by this bullshit. I got her attention, smiled and gave her a tut-tut sign with my finger and ignored her, she was a little surprised that I did anything. Make no mistake, I wanted to destroy her but automatically that was the first reaction I came to.

double post

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA