rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia

After reading the thread on persian women, it got me interested in where these gems can be found. Since Iran is mostly off limits I figured Armenia might be the next best thing to swoop these type women.

Anyone been to Armenia or have any info on it?

never been but from a travel documentary i saw it came across like a very traditional culture, more similar to countries in the middle east than the west

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

My Georgian friend tells me Georgia is a good place to party if you are looking for this type of look. Many of these forgotten FSU states are great targets. These places are as close as you can get to EE in 90s....an era tons of guys were flocking to Prague, Budapest, etc to get a heros welcome by hot EE women. The EE is still good hunting grounds, but not like it was in the 90s apparently. I m sorry I missed this era.

I have heard over and over now, that Almaty is a real hot place to be. Russian women, persian looking women, asian looking women - lots of choice apparently. And lots of decadent partying, altho it seems to be more in exclusive circles.

No comment.

Image deleted

Quote: (12-04-2010 08:57 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Here's an Armenian girl I hooked up with in Ukraine. They are HOT!!!
[Image: x_2442889f.jpg]

Yup, the only Armenian girl I've met, two weeks ago in a salsa club, right fits this type. Exotic to me!

Quote: (12-02-2010 11:30 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

My Georgian friend tells me Georgia is a good place to party if you are looking for this type of look. Many of these forgotten FSU states are great targets. These places are as close as you can get to EE in 90s....an era tons of guys were flocking to Prague, Budapest, etc to get a heros welcome by hot EE women. The EE is still good hunting grounds, but not like it was in the 90s apparently. I m sorry I missed this era.

I have heard over and over now, that Almaty is a real hot place to be. Russian women, persian looking women, asian looking women - lots of choice apparently. And lots of decadent partying, altho it seems to be more in exclusive circles.

These FSU states like Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan may very well be where the real debauchery lies. No risk, no reward as they say. One of us will just have to find out if it is just hear say or the real deal.

Globalization and stag parties have killed EE. I know a guy that spent some time in Armenia a while back. Said the women were mad hot. He had a Russian Major as a liaison so language wasn't an issue. Georgians speak Russian as their 2nd language so finding english speakers may make it hard to approach. I agree, Lucky Star, the FSU states may be the last holdout. There's very little online pertaining to the nightlife in these places, which may or may not be a good thing. I'd put my money on Almaty. I know a few guys that flew through there and spoke of P4P. Doesn't help much. Someone is gonna have to find out but that's a lot of bank to get to these places and find out they suck. I'll be on that side of the world shortly and may take a peek.

Quote: (12-04-2010 01:28 PM)genjuro Wrote:  

Yup, the only Armenian girl I've met, two weeks ago in a salsa club, right fits this type. Exotic to me!

Can you share what Salsa club has these Armenian girls?

Babaluu, in Toronto. Here is the web site http://www.babaluu.com/frontpage/welcome.html

A buddy of mine loves the place and keeps recommending it to me. I was out of Canada for almost a year and just came back a month ago. Two weeks ago I went there for the first time with a few friends, all latinos. It turns out a good place : lots of young, good looking girls with different ethnicity, white, latinas, asian, Persian girls etc. That's a great thing about Toronto. You literally can find girls from any part of the world. Actually the prettiest girl I've seen here is from Afghanistan, in a convenience store. Maybe I've got a thing for eurasian girl, but seriously I think she has the best traits from the two worlds : the facial feature and the skin.

Anyway back to the original topic. Many pros or semi-pro dancers go there on weekdays. On weekend the crowd is more casual , you'll see beginners, intermediate level and the best dancer all dancing there. I personally like weekend better.

I'm not sure if there are other Armenian girls who go there often, probably not. But you'll see Persian girls, Arabaic girls for sure.

This is a bit off topic. I went to a club tonight : dirty martini in GTA, http://www.dirtymartini.ca/flash/index2.html. My buddy , a Colombiano, was supposed to go there with me but he couldn't make it since he had to take care of his son. So I went there alone. I was out of the Toronto club scene for a long time, it's interesting to see that on average, guys here can't seem to dance, compared to say guys from Colombia or other Spanish speaking countries, Venezuela, Guatemala etc. Plenty of good looking women on the dancing floor, but not many guys danced with them or good at leading. When I thought about my experience in Cali, Colombia, the difference is HUGE! People there , like everybody, can dance. [Image: biggrin.gif]

. . .

Has anyone traveled to these places recently? Are the girls overly religious? How common is English?

The closest I've made it was Kyrgyzstan. The chicks were hot, but looked Asian, and of course no one spoke "Engrish." Sonsowey mentioned possibly teaching in Georgia on another thread.

Quote: (09-30-2011 08:33 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Has anyone traveled to these places recently? Are the girls overly religious? How common is English?

a very good friend of mine lived in Azerbaijan for a couple of years back about 2003 and absolutely cleaned up. He said a lot of the girls are sort of a half asian, half white mix. He had a high status job so it was pretty easy. From what he said the girls aren't over religious and English is pretty widely spoken. He was in Baku so I'm sure thats about as Americanized as it can get and once you get out of the main cities things are more conservative and English wont go as far.

Does anyone have costs for these countries? Accomodation, food, travel, drinks, club entry etc?

I have officially added Armenia and Georgia to my Winter/Spring/Summer 2012 Eastern Europe Tour starting in February 2012

Anyone have any info on these cities, please post...especially on Tbilisi(Georgia), or Yerevan(Armenia) - Let's find out if Kardashian look-alikes are abundant in these cities.

Mixx

I was going to put up a thread asking about Georgia, but I used to search feature and found there's already one. I've been reading a lot about the country lately. It's said to be among the world's most beautiful and the people are extremely friendly. The government is very pro-American, both culturally and economically. The US is their best ally against arch-enemy Russia.

Does anyone have any intel on Tbilsi? I've been looking at flights and that's a trip that I can feasibly do.

I know that Armenia has some of the hottest girls I've ever seen. I hooked up with one in SF that I used to work with (after I left the job). I actually just saw her again when I was there recently. She's honestly a solid 10. She could easily pass for Argentinian or south Brazilian. I would put up a pic but I still talk to her.

One of my best male friends is also from Armenia. Good people.

The good thing is Armenians are literally everywhere. The country itself only has 3.5 million people but there are more of them outside the country. Los Angeles is without a doubt their biggest population center in the US and probably the world. There's also large Armenian communities all throughout the Middle East (Beirut, Damascus, Jerusalem) and Europe (EE, WE).

I think Georgia is a better country to visit than Armenia, and many Armenian people live there, so you can knock out two birds with one stone. Also, Armenia borders the country to the south so you can always easily make that visit from Georgia should you wish to.

Anyway, any data on these places would be much appreciated.

Winter 2008 Canadian company Arcteryx sponsored a relationship expedition to Armenia (The Caucus region as a whole actually) to promote mountain sports.

Two friends of mine were part of the crew (photographer and skier). They spent two weeks in Armenia out of a six week tour. They also went to Georgia and Russia ripping up the whole Caucus mountain range (helicopters and all).

They were the most impressed by the Armenian landscape and the ancient feel of the people there. While partying was pretty far down the list, they are still down with the ladies. They said that Sochi was the best for women by far, but I am guessing that it was due to the infrastructure. They had only good things to say about the women, but judging by their photos they only dealt with men in Georgia and Armenia. Most of the cities were pretty bleak, especially in Georgia. Keep in mind this was a winter trip. Summer is always different.

After talking to them I was stoked to go there one day and see it for myself. We have talked about going to Sochi and checking out the 2014 olympics. Especially after the legendary time I had in Vancouver for the 2010 games.

I think I read that Naughty Nomads mate is in the region at the moment. He likely has some on the ground intel.

For Armenian girls in Los Angeles, you go to the cities of Burbank and Glendale (my old stomping grounds) though they're sprinkled throughout SoCal.

You visit the following malls (and the areas surrounding it), you have Armenian girls shopping and working at these places:
-Glendale Galleria*
-Americana at Brand*
*These 2 are almost connected!
-Burbank Media Center / Mall Area

You also have the Catholic/Christian Churches on Sundays in the Burbank and Glendale area.

Then there's Glendale Community College for the "just out of high school" girls.

Nightlife...don't know...perhaps Speakeasy could chime in. But I hear the young, Armenian locals converge at the Red Lion Tavern in Glendale.

I have fond memories of Armenian girls in HS, they have some fair, angelic facial features, doll eyes, full lips, and milky juggs. Fuck Kim Kardashian, I've seen hotter and more feminine Armenian girls. A big criticism about them physically is that they have pointy noses but I don't mind. Just be cool around the men, they're no betas.

Kate Melua is cute and Georgian

Quote: (11-16-2011 04:17 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Anyone have any info on these cities, please post...especially on Tbilisi(Georgia), or Yerevan(Armenia) - Let's find out if Kardashian look-alikes are abundant in these cities.

Mixx

You will probably find khloe look alikes. As for Kim, not sure if the ladies their have the money to buy half of what she spends on make up.

Quote: (02-23-2012 05:49 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2011 04:17 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

You will probably find khloe look alikes. As for Kim, not sure if the ladies their have the money to buy half of what she spends on make up.

The Armenian girl in SF I'm talking about grew up in Yerevan until she was 14. She's easily on the level of the Kardashians. I don't think the Kardashians hold a candle to the Armenian chicks I've met in Cali.

Quote: (12-04-2010 06:00 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2010 01:28 PM)genjuro Wrote:  

Can you share what Salsa club has these Armenian girls?

Seems like Naughty Nomad made quite the impression on this girl [Image: icon_lol.gif]: http://armeniangirls.eu/angry-armenian-w...ntrol.html

Quote:Quote:

I’M LOOKING FOR THE GUY THAT WILL TREAT ME RIGHT AND DO EVERYTHING FOR ME BECAUSE I DESERVE IT AND YOU ALL LOSERS GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE I’M LOOKING FOR MY TRUE LOVE AS IN NOT PERFECT BECAUSE NO BODY IS PERFECT BUT THE GUY THAT WILL LOVE ME AND STAY WITH ME FOREVER.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Does this mean NN pulled that pic from some random website?

Quote: (02-24-2012 02:28 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I didn't mean to imply that. Also, that profile was from 6 months after NN posted the photo on the board. It's quite possible she uses the same photo on dating websites, or that the profile is fake. I don't know.

Edit: Looked into it a bit more. Without compromising anyone's privacy here, I'd say that NN's girl is legit. Scary what you can find out on the internets from just a photo.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (02-24-2012 02:28 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

yeah, that looks suspicious to me too.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.