rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat girl: to fuck or not to fuck?

I have met a fat girl that is crazy to be fucked and she has even invited me to her place...
What do you guys think? Should i fuck her and have easy sex or should i avoid her? She has a nice face big tits, but she is fat, not orca whale fat, but fat nonetheless..
Comments?

Sounds like this should be a discussion between you and your dick.

When in doubt, do without.

Don't fuck her. If you already know she's beneath your level, all you'll accomplish is to damage your self-esteem.

You could find out find out that you like fat pussy

I was there the day feminism fell...

It may seem like a good idea at the time when you are horny but afterwards you may regret it.

If you're asking whether to go for it, you probably don't.

The boner test never lies....

You'll regret it the minute you blast your jizz inside her.

Do it.

When you're fucking her tell her, "You like that Miss Piggy, dont you?" "Oink for me *oink* *oink* *oink*"

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Messing with a chick that is beneath you is a surefire way to mess with your mind.

Quote: (12-07-2013 08:41 AM)shotgun Wrote:  

You'll regret it the minute you blast your jizz inside her.

fuck - do I ever know that feeling....

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

this might be a gut buster, I mean rut buster

Are you going to be satisfied after you finish?

If not you're better off fapping or working harder on your prospects for something better.

Don't do it. You're going to be eating a crappy cheeseburger once you're done, feeling like shit and your dick is going to be looking at you the same way your father would if he ever found out, all disappointed.

OTOH, if you've never fucked a fat girl once you should do it just to know the shame you'll feel the next day.

Why do you think every poster is saying "don't do it" - it's cause we've all fucked a fatty before and know not to do it again. But you gotta gain that experience first...

I'd do it if she gives me an erection.

I would do it.

A girl who has some weight on her without being too big would be ok.

"A girl who has some weight on her without being too big would be ok."

^Thus begins the slippery slope of sliding around on a tub of lard trying to find her vagina.

no. just no.

You're going to hate yourself after

Let her suck your dick. If she does a good job and she doesn't smell like cheese then hit it.

Just pay attention to what it feels like when a woman wants to fuck you and try to pick up on that vibe from other girls when you're out and about. Guys are dumb. We miss all the obvious shit. And the shame and regret you feel is an inner game issue that you'll have to learn how to deal with. You gotta fuck a lot of skanks before you get over it. No one needs to know who you're fucking either. Keep your mouth shut. She'll gossip enough for you. Once women learn that you don't kiss and tell they'll line up to fuck you. You're welcome.

Team Nachos

It's like fast food.

If you're starving, you need to eat something. When you're really hungry, it'll feel like you're starving, but you're not. If you're trying be be healthy or fit, it's terrible. And you'll always feel bad after woofing it down.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (12-07-2013 06:25 AM)orko Wrote:  

I have met a fat girl that is crazy to be fucked and she has even invited me to her place...
What do you guys think? Should i fuck her and have easy sex or should i avoid her? She has a nice face big tits, but she is fat, not orca whale fat, but fat nonetheless..
Comments?

No one else noticed the OP's username combined with the above bolded gem?

Has to be my new favourite description after Soup coining the "Kaiju" one

If she's "crazy to be fucked" you gotta ask yourself, what might happen if you hit it once, then try to say no to the second round:

[Image: killer-whale-attack.jpeg]

Good advice from Parlay

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron