rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Must visit cities/countries in Europe

What are every man must visit cities/countries in Europe ? Everybody is welcomed to share his opinion on this thread. Try to give as many cities/countries as possible, of course if they worth it and you've been there personally. Focus mostly on girls physical beauty such as firstly face but also legs and body shape. Do not focus much on architecture, prices, clubs, night life or gaming.

For purely physique, Tallinn in Estonia is your best bet in the EU.

No city has 8+ on "average". Not even close.

Also difficult to take this seriously when you didn't include Ukraine or Russia.

I haven't been to every city on this list, but I can say for sure that Oslo and Stockholm are not #1 on this list

Quote: (12-05-2013 08:30 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Also difficult to take this seriously when you didn't include Ukraine or Russia.

Ok, then write which cities have at least 8 on average.

I've been to Moscow and also to Piter. Of course most of them have a good body shape but their faces are mostly I would say "simple" with tons of makeup. And the second and the most important thing is that most of Russian girls have fetid odor from their feet (toes area). So, I can not include Russian girls to my pool. Ukranian girls are tad better than Russian but still they have the same problems: bad teeth, fetid feet odor.

Quote: (12-05-2013 10:02 PM)travolta Wrote:  

I haven't been to every city on this list, but I can say for sure that Oslo and Stockholm are not #1 on this list

Why do you think that Oslo and Stockholm can not be the "must visit" cities ? Most of the dudes agree that stunners are not rarity in both cities along with Bucharest.

London should be on there, as its ful of girls from all those countries and every other country on gods green earth.

Very odd selection. Any logic behind these choices?

Thankfully Budapest is not there. Less hype is better

Quote: (12-06-2013 04:23 PM)Volk Wrote:  

Budapest is the new Prague. Just got back from both and there were more German/British tourists in the prior. RyanfuckingAir...

They only go to the places we designate for them. Hungarians rarely go where the brit fos and the katastrofaturistak go. There are clubs in the Buda side that bounce you off if you can't speak Hungarian or if you have that anglo look.

Quote: (12-06-2013 02:57 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

London should be on there, as its ful of girls from all those countries and every other country on gods green earth.

When I published this list I took into account only local girls, you can find hot foreigners in most major cities of the World.

Quote: (12-06-2013 04:01 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Very odd selection. Any logic behind these choices?

I just selected top 10 cities in Europe with decent looking locals living there. No tourists and temporary residents. If you have suggestion, no problem you can write your choice even it is not on the list.

Quote: (12-06-2013 04:56 PM)SpecialEd Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2013 04:23 PM)Volk Wrote:  

Budapest is the new Prague. Just got back from both and there were more German/British tourists in the prior. RyanfuckingAir...

I suppose Budapest would be only "4" in terms of girls' faces.

As we can see from this board, guys have very different tastes in women.

So the question of ranking can be purely subjective.

Having visited Budapest with an ex and staying with the locals I was underwhelmed by the talent the city had to offer, despite that it is one of my favourite cities in the world.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

There are so many places to visit in europe, when i was in europe, i talked to a travel management company to manage my one month tour and i had so much fun there

London, Monaco, Paris, Nice, Rome, Athens, FUCK there are SO MANY great places in europe

What makes Budapest an awesome city?

Is the city tailored to a drinking/party culture?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Budapest is a nice historic city with interesting sights to see.

The party area tends to be on an island in the Danube river and also a pretty decent area about half hour out of the city.

The big attraction for many westerners will be the cost, so that is mainly why it is attracting so many tourists. It has a similar feel to Prague.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (12-06-2013 02:04 PM)Albaniaforever Wrote:  

Why do you think that Oslo and Stockholm can not be the "must visit" cities ? Most of the dudes agree that stunners are not rarity in both cities along with Bucharest.

Actually Stockholm is pretty awesome, and is definitely a must see city in europe. Lots of hot girls, and it's probably the nicest city I've ever seen, (except for maybe Singapore). I did manage to get laid once in Stockholm, but I guess I'm just sort of bitter towards the place...I found their attitudes a bit off-putting. It felt like a cleaner, more blonde version of America. I'll probably go back sometime in the future though, and give it a second shot.

The women in Oslo aren't great in terms of physical attractiveness. Don't get me wrong, there are PLENTY of cute girls, but I did not see many stunners in Oslo. If you want to talk about physical attractiveness of women, Tallinn definitely blows Stockholm and Oslo out of the water.

Many people on this forum would disagree, but if your only purpose of going to Europe is for women, then you must go to Helsinki. Finnish women aren't as hot as Swedish women (but are better looking than Norwegians), but overall they were my favorite.

Quote: (12-06-2013 06:10 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

As we can see from this board, guys have very different tastes in women.

So the question of ranking can be purely subjective.

Having visited Budapest with an ex and staying with the locals I was underwhelmed by the talent the city had to offer, despite that it is one of my favourite cities in the world.

But there are some general or mutual tastes exist also. The best example is Stockholm. I think you would agree that Stockholm for instance is a "must visit" town. That is why such questions of ranking arise sometimes. I am trying to find at least two more such towns.

Belgrade, Serbia.

Quote: (12-07-2013 02:05 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Actually Stockholm is pretty awesome, and is definitely a must see city in europe. Lots of hot girls, and it's probably the nicest city I've ever seen, (except for maybe Singapore). I did manage to get laid once in Stockholm, but I guess I'm just sort of bitter towards the place...I found their attitudes a bit off-putting. It felt like a cleaner, more blonde version of America. I'll probably go back sometime in the future though, and give it a second shot.

The women in Oslo aren't great in terms of physical attractiveness. Don't get me wrong, there are PLENTY of cute girls, but I did not see many stunners in Oslo. If you want to talk about physical attractiveness of women, Tallinn definitely blows Stockholm and Oslo out of the water.

Many people on this forum would disagree, but if your only purpose of going to Europe is for women, then you must go to Helsinki. Finnish women aren't as hot as Swedish women (but are better looking than Norwegians), but overall they were my favorite.

Have you heard that there are at least two more towns in Norway that are nice to visit also - Trondheim and Bergen. Have you been there ? I suppose girls are better there than in Oslo, especially in Trondheim.

Concerning Helsinki I think you would agree that Finnish girls are taciturn and there are lack of stunners there. So you think that Finnish girls are better looking than Norwegian ones ? For me it was completely amazing information.

When you say Tallinn, you imply Russian girls or Estonian girls ? Concerning Russian girls read my Post: #5. I guess in terms of attitudes Tallinn is equal to Stockholm ? What was your experience ?

Quote: (12-07-2013 04:47 PM)Albaniaforever Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2013 02:05 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Have you heard that there are at least two more towns in Norway that are nice to visit also - Trondheim and Bergen. Have you been there ? I suppose girls are better there than in Oslo, especially in Trondheim.

Concerning Helsinki I think you would agree that Finnish girls are taciturn and there are lack of stunners there. So you think that Finnish girls are better looking than Norwegian ones ? For me it was completely amazing information.

When you say Tallinn, you imply Russian girls or Estonian girls ? Concerning Russian girls read my Post: #5. I guess in terms of attitudes Tallinn is equal to Stockholm ? What was your experience ?

I went to Bergen. It's a beautiful, laid back town, but that is probably the LAST place you want to go to for meeting women. I'm sure it's different though if you already know people there.

You're right that Helsinki lacks stunners. There are not many stunners, but I'd rate it more highly than Stockholm and Oslo because of how approachable the girls are. I found Finnish girls to be WAY more friendly than many other European countries.

I only spent a week in Tallinn and I did not get laid, so I can't really say much about it.. but as many other people have said before, the cock-blocking was intense in Tallinn. Guys weren't cock blocking me, but girls go out in groups and cock block each other. As for the women, I found that most of the real stunners I saw in Tallinn were Russian (at least I think they were Russian). Estonian girls are definitely good looking, but they don't compare to the Russians. Someday I'll go back to Tallinn and spend more time there.

Quote: (12-06-2013 02:01 PM)Albaniaforever Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2013 08:30 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Ok, then write which cities have at least 8 on average.

This is extremely arbitrary. Every country I've ever been to that has hot girls also has a slew of hideous beasts. No such country exists that has at least 8 on average.... once you start traveling more you'll realize this for yourself.