rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Handling Rude Wives

Handling Rude Wives

So, recently I have had the displeasure of dealing with a rude bitch of an American woman, who happens to be a friend's wife. She's recently started talking shit out of place and offering unsolicited advice about my choices of foreign women, my lifestyle etc. It's obvious that she is feeling insecure that the chics I bring around her and her hubby are classier and cooler asside from bieng hotter than she is.

She has started to tow the line of bieng disrespectful telling me to "grow up", to stop living like a player and a "frat boy" because I'm not married the worst was in front of pople, asking if my dates have green cards, I almost lost it at that one.

Now, the only real problem with this is that her husband is a very close friend of mine. This is the only thing keeping me from really verbally abusing this pig. I know he was kind of embarrased by her BS but didn't know how to handle it because he is pretty much a pussy with her (which is part of the reason she has such a big mouth)

Any advice on how to handle this mouthy bitch, without really having to get into a fight with my friend over it?

Handling Rude Wives

I would approach your buddy and have a serious talk to him that he needs to regulate his wife's LOCO behavior. Since he was embarrassed with the whole green card incident, I bet he would more than likely agree and hopefully approach his wife about the whole matter. If he's not willing to do this, go directly to the woman and rationally show her your point of view and what you expect from her in the future. If she's not willing to comply, then minimize your time with her (specifically with your international women).

Handling Rude Wives

She is most likely is secretly jealous of the type of lifestyle you live. She's probably tired of having sex with the same person over and over and is taking out her frustrations on someone who is enjoying life and living without the fear of negative social perceptions. It's not worth your time to deal with her shit. Next time keep it simple -- boys night out. Carry on, Rocco.

Handling Rude Wives

Have a word with your friend and let him know in no uncertain terms, and with fair warning, that you are going to put her in her place if she pulls that shit again.

Handling Rude Wives

Quote: (11-30-2010 05:28 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Any advice on how to handle this mouthy bitch, without really having to get into a fight with my friend over it?

Funny. you just described a similar situation I experienced.

Mixx

Handling Rude Wives

This seems to be a super common phenomenon. I've been there, a couple of times, in different variations of the same thing.

Think of it as a product of feminism added in with a man who has no real dominance in the relationship. She feels free to say what she wants to his friends, no matter how disrespectful. (My friends who are in control of their marriages have wives who wouldn't do this in a million years). This is part his fault, but mostly a result of her own twisted insecurities. In being married, she has lost the ability to go and constantly assert her sexual power over men, by essentially being a tease and a whore, and sees you asserting your sexual power over women. This power dynamic disturbs her, as she has always been taught that women should be strong and men should be polite pussified gentleman, under the sexual thumb of the woman.

Out of respect for your friend, talk with him first. Tell him to get his woman in check, because you aren't going to put up with it one second longer. Be nice but firm about it. Tell him that you are telling him first out of respect, and giving him a chance to handle it. Also, tell him that if he prefers, you can handle it and that you will first tell his wife that he has no knowledge about how you feel (so that maybe he won't be subject to her backlash). But then you will put her in her place. While your at it, give her a lesson on how to be more feminine around her husband. Shame her a bit. Remember, most for most women, their Kryptonite is shame. Thats how you hit the heart and punish them. But remember, you may make her hate you for calling her out. So what. Be ready for her to prohibit him form seeing you, but if he has any balls whatsoever, he'll control that situation. Talk to her enough to put her in place, but no more than necessary. Keep your emotions under control, and in no way get into a shouting match. Show her that she doesn't get to you.

I have learned to have a zero tolerance policy for that type of intrusive disrespect, and women will get the swift pimp hand (figurative) should they cross the line and play disrespectful power games with me. The only ones that I will work with are the ones I'm in a relationship with. All others should be checked mercilessly.

Handling Rude Wives

Sound advice guys. I agree that I need to have a chat with my friend first and let him know what I've been thinking. I certainly don't want to alienate him further because at this point he has very few friends left and rarely gets out of the house, but that is not my fault so, so be it.

Around the holidays, parties, gatherings etc I know I will see her very soon and I will have some prepared calm, but firm things to say. The hardest part like Hydro is saying, is staying calm and not really getting angry and showing it...this will be my challenge with her.

Handling Rude Wives

Quote: (11-30-2010 05:28 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

So, recently I have had the displeasure of dealing with a rude bitch of an American woman, who happens to be a friend's wife. She's recently started talking shit out of place and offering unsolicited advice about my choices of foreign women, my lifestyle etc. It's obvious that she is feeling insecure that the chics I bring around her and her hubby are classier and cooler asside from bieng hotter than she is.

She has started to tow the line of bieng disrespectful telling me to "grow up", to stop living like a player and a "frat boy" because I'm not married the worst was in front of pople, asking if my dates have green cards, I almost lost it at that one.

Now, the only real problem with this is that her husband is a very close friend of mine. This is the only thing keeping me from really verbally abusing this pig. I know he was kind of embarrased by her BS but didn't know how to handle it because he is pretty much a pussy with her (which is part of the reason she has such a big mouth)

I wouldn't sweat it. My uncles wife (pinay) just blew up in my face an hour ago for no reason. I've plenty of friends get married and stop talking to me because of my lifestyle. Eventually they get divorced and come crawling back. She may feel threatened my you. My "buddies" tell their wives of our exploits back in the day and they are afraid, I think, we will pull their husbands back into the lifestyle.

Handling Rude Wives

Bro, you probably have only glimpsed one part of the problem. Everytime your name comes up, his wife is using you to probe his behavior when she suspects something. Most married guys are completely broken men who would rather avoid confrontations. Guess who get's shit on when he's in trouble? You do. He will cite your behavior and choices and then denounce them to get in good with his wife. That's part of the reason he doesn't check her ass. She uses you to send this bullshit passive aggressive message to her husband that she won't put up with that and if she even suspects him of wondering what your life is like and if it's better WOE BE UNTO HIM. I've just accepted the fact that most of my friends wives/girls disapprove of me. Yeah you can make some headway with some by being charming and explaining your views and being polite but, at the base of this thing, most of them probably want to fuck you and most of them hate you for it.

Handling Rude Wives

Quote: (12-01-2010 02:55 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

most of them probably want to fuck you and most of them hate you for it.

@Hydrogonian - You always post some deep, real shit. I think I'm gonna ask you to write my next review.

=)

Mixx

Handling Rude Wives

Look at her dead in the eye and tell her "why do you care?"
if she keeps on harping and rambling then cut her off with " I appreciate the input but I did not ask for your opinion"

Handling Rude Wives

This is fucking hilarious...and probably true. Nice insight... What do we call that attitude? Pussy confusion?? ..heh.. "Woman, your pussies just confused! Now go screw your husband leave me be...!"

Quote: (12-01-2010 03:14 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

You know, I thought I may have been imagining this shit, but you're right, it seems she probably hates my guts for making her feel this way. All women want to blame someone for wanting to fuck a dominant male, never their fault.

@Hydrogonian - You always post some deep, real shit. I think I'm gonna ask you to write my next review.

=)

Mixx

Thanks Mixx... I'm not sure what you want a review for, but as you can probably tell, I can usually come up with an opinion...ha...

Handling Rude Wives

This is fucking hilarious...and probably true. Nice insight... What do we call that attitude? Pussy confusion?? ..heh.. "Woman, your pussies just confused! Redirect that pussy, go screw your husband and leave me be...!"

You know, I thought I may have been imagining this shit, but you're right, it seems she probably hates my guts for making her feel this way. All women want to blame someone for wanting to fuck a dominant male, never their fault.

=)

Mixx

Thanks Mixx... I'm not sure what you want a review for, but as you can probably tell, I can usually come up with an opinion...ha...

Handling Rude Wives

Quote: (12-01-2010 07:57 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

This is fucking hilarious...and probably true. Nice insight... What do we call that attitude? Pussy confusion?? ..heh.. "Woman, your pussies just confused! Redirect that pussy, go screw your husband and leave me be...!"

=)

Mixx

I'm telling you man it's true. I reckon it's another form of self loathing haha. I'll bet at one point we can all remember a time where our friends wives were crossing the line with flirting.

Handling Rude Wives

NO, no no...

It's just about to say "fuck off" in a kind and disguised way.

A bit of sarcasm. I know men are not fluent in this language, but it will work. Don't yell, Don't say anything harsh and too direct. But make your point.

When she says: Do you girls even speak english? that's why they are so easy.
You say: Well, even though they don't they are a great and amusing company, despite some girls that I know and I have to stand. (smth like)

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Handling Rude Wives

Being rude and or combative back with her is just going to compound the situation. I dont think you need to speak with your friend first if you handle it the right way. By her talking to you or a woman youre dating that way its clear hes not the one in control of the relationship so talking to him is a waste of time and is only going to get your buddy in shit with his wife.

Next time she tries to come at you with the "time to grow up" line talk to her calmly about her philosophies on life. Ask her why she thinks the way she does things is the only right way of doing things. Speak to her about the imposition of will and why she is trying to impose hers on you and your lifestyle then pick any number of the bad things in history that can be essentially boiled down to the imposition of will as a way of making your point.

If done correctly youll back her into a corner with her responses and Ill bet youll see a change in attitude.

Handling Rude Wives

She wants to offend you(and sorry, she is getting the goal). the best way is show that you are not offended.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Handling Rude Wives

Quote: (12-03-2010 04:39 AM)Jack Frost Wrote:  

Being rude and or combative back with her is just going to compound the situation. I dont think you need to speak with your friend first if you handle it the right way. By her talking to you or a woman youre dating that way its clear hes not the one in control of the relationship so talking to him is a waste of time and is only going to get your buddy in shit with his wife.

Next time she tries to come at you with the "time to grow up" line talk to her calmly about her philosophies on life. Ask her why she thinks the way she does things is the only right way of doing things. Speak to her about the imposition of will and why she is trying to impose hers on you and your lifestyle then pick any number of the bad things in history that can be essentially boiled down to the imposition of will as a way of making your point.

If done correctly youll back her into a corner with her responses and Ill bet youll see a change in attitude.

I agree with this. I'd explain that you are trying to pursue your happiness the best way you see fit, just like she is. Again, I think you'll only get a temporary reprieve but, it's worth a shot.

Handling Rude Wives

a good diss would be to also roll your eyes without dignifying her statement with a reply.

Handling Rude Wives

Bro, you probably have only glimpsed one part of the problem. Everytime your name comes up, his wife is using you to probe his behavior when she suspects something. Most married guys are completely broken men who would rather avoid confrontations. Guess who get's shit on when he's in trouble? You do. He will cite your behavior and choices and then denounce them to get in good with his wife. That's part of the reason he doesn't check her ass.

This is so true is not even funny, I beleive this is a subtle form of peer pressure. I remember on the height of my Mackdom, married friends of mines who I known for years and who I used to run trains on bitches with back in college would barely return my phone calls and were very distant. Whenever I met their wives/girlfriends they were very cold and almost borderline rude. Fast forward today that I am in a LTR, I am those same chicks favorite guy. Dudes who I haven't heard in years, all of the sudden want to go out and do "couple" stuffs.

The bottom line is that women do not like their Husbands/Boyfriends to be in contact let alone hang out with single guys with tight Game.
Its too much risk that he will step out of the dark cave and see the light. The one thing that women do very well is self preservation and they will use every tool in their toolbox to derail the friendship."Girl Game" is really a force to be reckon with.

Handling Rude Wives

Quote: (12-05-2010 10:28 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

married friends of mines who I known for years and who I used to run trains on bitches with back in college would barely return my phone calls and were very distant. Whenever I met their wives/girlfriends they were very cold and almost borderline rude

You ever wind up having to kick it with the guy and his wife when the wife is a girl you used to swoop?

My cousin married a girl I used to fuck real hard. Like slap the ass hard. The cousin is cool but the girl just gives me the evil eye every time we see each other. I really used to lay into this girl and she loved it. Now she's just cold. I never know what to do when they're around.

What's really funny is when they got married a few years back, of course they had to invite me. Thing is though they went to some freaking Caribbean island to get married, and it was scheduled right after I left for a longer deployment. Why the hell are you gonna go all that way and spend all that $$ to get married on the beach when you live in Hawaii?

I sent them a rice cooker and bamboo spoon. I did that because one of the last time I got together with her I remember after we'd fucked we were in her kitchen eating something. I grabbed her rice spoon and hit her ass hard with it, then yanked her hair back and fucked her on the tile floor and blew on her face. Her knees got skinned up. I did not get a thank you card for the gift.

Aloha!

Handling Rude Wives

Quote: (12-05-2010 05:12 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2010 10:28 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

married friends of mines who I known for years and who I used to run trains on bitches with back in college would barely return my phone calls and were very distant. Whenever I met their wives/girlfriends they were very cold and almost borderline rude

You ever wind up having to kick it with the guy and his wife when the wife is a girl you used to swoop?

My cousin married a girl I used to fuck real hard. Like slap the ass hard. The cousin is cool but the girl just gives me the evil eye every time we see each other. I really used to lay into this girl and she loved it. Now she's just cold. I never know what to do when they're around.

What's really funny is when they got married a few years back, of course they had to invite me. Thing is though they went to some freaking Caribbean island to get married, and it was scheduled right after I left for a longer deployment. Why the hell are you gonna go all that way and spend all that $$ to get married on the beach when you live in Hawaii?

I sent them a rice cooker and bamboo spoon. I did that because one of the last time I got together with her I remember after we'd fucked we were in her kitchen eating something. I grabbed her rice spoon and hit her ass hard with it, then yanked her hair back and fucked her on the tile floor and blew on her face. Her knees got skinned up. I did not get a thank you card for the gift.

Aloha!

LOL - I Am really beginning to like your style Kona! Thank goodness I have not found myself in this awkward situation however. I am not sure I would even know how to act when my cousin or brother/uncle marries a girl that had my nuts in her mouth.....the very thought makes me quiver!!!

My question is why is she hating on you now for something she loved to get from you before? Not your fault she decided to keep it in the family. WTF?

A smart girl would give your cousin advice.... [Image: smile.gif]

Handling Rude Wives

Having sex with a girl who was fucked repeatedly by a friend of mine would be awkward enough (although i could certainly get over it dependent on her degree of hotness). But family?! That's some weird shit. But it wasn't you who went in for the sloppy seconds, it was him. Your subtle signal to her was hilarious... Silent torture, I love it. I bet she talks mad shit about you...

Handling Rude Wives

Quote: (12-05-2010 08:14 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

My question is why is she hating on you now for something she loved to get from you before?

My theory is because she's not getting it anymore.

I love my cuz, but I guess I'm a better fuck than him? When I'm around I guess she's reminded that she's been banged a lot better in the past?

Aloha!

Handling Rude Wives

Quote: (12-05-2010 09:53 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2010 08:14 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

My question is why is she hating on you now for something she loved to get from you before?

My theory is because she's not getting it anymore.

I love my cuz, but I guess I'm a better fuck than him? When I'm around I guess she's reminded that she's been banged a lot better in the past?

Aloha!

I bet its because your cuz told her about what a dog you are. She probably thought it was just some crazy chemistry you and she shared and then to make himself look better to her, he told her how you're always laying pipe to women and don't respect them etc.