rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Podcasts

Best Podcasts

What are some podcasts you listen to and can recommend?

I like JRE, London Real and TropicalMBA

podcasts like these would be nice. Thanks

Best Podcasts

Christian McQueen's was pretty good. Looking forward to more.

Best Podcasts

I'm a fan of the Adam and Dr. Drew podcast. Adam Corolla and Drew Pinsky (sp?) the celebrity psychiatrist talk about everyday occurences and observations. The show is mainly driven by Corolla's insights about how society has changed between now and when he was growing up, gender dynamics, current events, etc...

Ive never heard him mention "redpill/manosphere" but a lot of his opinions are spot on with the red pill way of thinking. Corolla can belabor points and sound like a broken record but listening to him has definitely changed my opinions on certain topics. Some episodes can be hit or miss. Worth a listen at the very least if you aren't familiar.

Id be interested in discovering other red pill/game podcasts if anybody here knows of any good ones out there...

Best Podcasts

These are not as good as what you've mentioned but Bill Burr Podcast: http://www.billburr.com/podcast (similar to Joe Rogan) and http://victoryunlimitedshow.com/ (pickup/TRP)

Best Podcasts

I listen to podcasts daily. These are my favorites in the rotation:

The Mike Dolce Show
The New Man with Tripp Lanier
Go Fork Yourself with Andrew Zimmern
This is your life with Michael Hyatt
LifehackerWall Street Journal This Morning
Bulletproof Executive Radio
The Smart Passive Income Podcast
Freakonomics Radio

Best Podcasts

James Altucher just came out with his Podcast. I love this guy's writing and point of view. First guest Tucker Max. http://www.prweb.com/releases/james-altu...524139.htm

Best Podcasts

Have listened to all of Christian McQueen's podcasts and would definitely recommend them. Great entertainment value and lots of good info.

Best Podcasts

Armstrong & Getty
Not exactly redpill, but fairly reasonable conservatives (and funny):
http://www.kste.com/podcast/armandgettypodcast.xml

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Best Podcasts

Just listened to the new James Altucher podcast and it was great, looking forward to more.

I started listening to podcasts a couple of months ago and I love it when commuting. Joe Rogan podcast is great, I'd recommend checking out any of the Aubrey Marcus podcasts, especially the one with him and Steven Pressfield. Duncan Trussell and Chris Ryan are also great guests and always have interesting ideas.

Even though it's not a podcast, The Black Philip Show with Patrice O'Neal is the best. I listened to it after recommendations from this forum and all of them are gold for ideas on women and life.

Best Podcasts

I like "Uhh Yeah Dude," it's two funny guys in Los Angeles.

Best Podcasts

I listened to 2 great postcasts over at Dangerandplay yesterday:

Steroid cycles, Natural Gains, Trenbolone, GH and more
Interview with Manosphere radio

The second part has loads of useful info and insights, the best interview podcast i've heard in a while.

Best Podcasts

The Black Phillip show is the best thing I ever heard on the radio. Too bad Patrice is gone ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPq7CyHqQ2I``

Best Podcasts

Bill Burr - YouTube has his podcasts under MMPC (Monday Morning Podcast).
Black Phillips Show was amazing.
Danger & Play Podcast - on Soundcloud
Christian McQueen Show - on Soundcloud
Manosphere Radio - on Soundcloud

Best Podcasts

If you're looking for an Opie & Anthony like show, check out Red Bar Radio. Absolutely hilarious at it's best, and enlightening when it's not. Very red pill, in the same way Carolla is. Prank calls on this show are legendary.

Best Podcasts

The Ben Settle podcast, even though he's only two podcasts in and only started last week.

"How To Profit From The Female Rationalization Hamster"

http://bensettleshow.com/bsa1/

Dude is a hero, red pill to the core, if you're into internet marketing this guy is a must.

Best Podcasts

Quote: (02-01-2014 01:48 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Is there an easy way to stream those Soundcloud podcasts on your phone?

Best Podcasts

Quote: (02-02-2014 10:30 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

If you have a smartphone, the soundcloud app works pretty well. It's what I use

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Best Podcasts

Just discovered podcasts last year, and they've replaced music for my workouts. Top three:
Pulpit of Doom (fucked up crime stories and funny drunken takes on them by the guy who runs Dreamindemon.com; low-budget sound quality)
The Atheist Experience (actually a call-in TV show; informative and also can be rewarding after a facepalm to hear the hosts demolish stupid and/or ignorant callers)
The Non-Prophets (guys from the previous show discussing and mocking religious news, usually funny)

Best Podcasts

Quote: (02-02-2014 10:30 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

On Android I use BeyondPod which allows for folders of media files to be made "virtual podcasts" so I download and copy the CMQ podcasts there...

For iPhone users iCatcher does a similar thing, except you need to copy the files over using iTunes File Sharing and then import them inside the app.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Best Podcasts

These are great for when you're in the car.

I'm downloading to my computer and adding into iTunes so I can dump them on my ipod. Unless there's an easier way to get them into iTunes and onto my ipod?

Best Podcasts

As an Econ nerd, the only podcast I consistently listen to is NPR's Planet Money. Typically interesting topics and the average length is 18min.

Best Podcasts

Quote: (03-06-2014 12:42 PM)Ardbeg Wrote:  

As an Econ nerd, the only podcast I consistently listen to is NPR's Planet Money. Typically interesting topics and the average length is 18min.

It is only once a week, but Econtalk is a never-miss for an Econ fan.

Best Podcasts

Danger and Play and McQueen are the only podcasts I listen to. I don't really care for podcasts, but theirs are great.

Best Podcasts

Definitely Christian McQueen Show has been excellent!

Best Podcasts

I like the BS Report (sports) on Grantland. One comes up about once a week, but they are pretty interesting listens if you are a sports fan.