rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asylum Seeker Game

Asylum Seeker Game

Where I am I have noticed lots of young, female asylum seekers. African, Arab, Persian and EAst European gypsys.

Anyone have any experience of gaming them? What stories do you have?

I was there the day feminism fell...

Asylum Seeker Game

The hardest part is getting back over the camp fence with all their relatives chasing you....

Seriously, you want to be careful I should think. They're not going to be Westernized at all unless they've been here some time. Whilst we all agree a fully Westernized foreign girl is a waste, you don't want trouble with brothers, fathers and cousins after you pump and dump....

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Asylum Seeker Game

Stay far away from any "off the boat" Middle Eastern or Turkish girl and I mean that. If her 15 brothers don't come after you, you'll quickly learn her mentality and world view are several centuries behind your own.

Expect to wait until marriage for anything fun (assuming, of course, you're a Muslim and are eligible in the first place) and political discussions - especially on Israel - will leave you with brain damage.

I had a pretty successful run gaming an Iranian chick who was living in Germany for about 10 years. Second date, the indoctrinated religious filth came out. She went on about how Westerners wear deodorant because they're genetically similar to pigs, and have to cover up their body odor (lol really?) and how her measure of success in life is converting blonde German girls to Islam.

Before this, I thought such religious extremism was tabloid paranoia, but you'd be surprised at how many smoking hot Middle Eastern girls actually practice it.

Asylum Seeker Game

It's good to be an American sometimes. Here we have rednecks [Image: smile.gif]

Asylum Seeker Game

Tried and failed with a cute Muslim girl. She was born in Jordan--father arab muslim mother white/something.

The only reason I tried was for the novelty sake of being with a Muslim (have her wear the niqab outfit and me tearing it off, etc) . She was by outward appearances and conversation a liberal Muslim so I thought I could work with that. She did not wear slutty clothes,but dressed very proper and nice (showing her nice figure modestly). Never talked about religion or anything serious like that. Boy was I WRONG.

1.Quickly found out she abstained from alcohol----major negative. She did not tell me this until we met up at a gastropub for drinks and light bar food.
2. Very supercilious deportment--she treated the waiters bad and often talked about how stupid her coworkers were. You could tell she had a major entitlement/princess complex.

She liked to kiss and tease around, but that was it. Very fine line. She loved kisses, hugs, light groping, but anything else (oral, fingering, etc) and she would stop immediately and go cold fish on me. After 3 dates she wanted me to meet her father--the devout Arab Muslim/guardian. I bailed and never talked to her again.

This was my experience with a middle east Muslim--probably the last one too. Middle east Christians maybe you have better odds.

Lessons learned: There is no such thing as a "liberal Muslim".

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Asylum Seeker Game

Lol, haha crazy experiences. I have found you should avoid religious topics and that bold actions lead to big rewards

I was there the day feminism fell...

Asylum Seeker Game

Dated enough fresh off the boat chicks and.travelers, but I've never been able to.dangle.the promise of citizenship in exchange.for some gunch.

Love.seems to work "better "

WIA

Asylum Seeker Game

Quote: (12-03-2013 04:44 PM)Flavius Aetius Wrote:  

Lessons learned: There is no such thing as a "liberal Muslim".

They are all over Manhattan, I assure you. #LebanonFlag